K9 Special Agents( anthro/furry)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: K9 Special Agents( anthro/furry)

Postby Seeley » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:43 pm

(Yes about him)

|| Natasha Tolson || Female || Single || Director || 33 || Open ||

She crawled into bed and eased herself into the mattress. Oh how it felt good to sleep in her own bed again. Her body ached for the feel of her own bed and she felt herself relax into it. Before she got comfortable, she reached for a book and began to read through the pages, her green eyes scanning the words as she read. As she was about to doze off, her phone went off. Groaning at the fact that she was being bothered at this hour, it was her duty to respond right away.

Reach for the blinking device, Natasha saw the caller id and sighed. So much for sleep tonight. “Director Tolson, what’s up Rizz?” she said, slight irritation in her tone. “Sorry for disturbing you miss, but there’s a case. We need everyone on this one....I called you first before I called the others. Again sorry for bothering you. I know you just got back from your trip.” Rizz explained and Natasha could hear the sincerity in his voice. ”Alright, I’ll be there in 30. Get the other agents out there too. Oh and Rizz, you know how I am when you apologize. Don’t do that.” she said. She hung up and tilted her head back. Well so much for a relaxing night. Hopefully it was some simple crime and nothing too serious.

Natasha climbed out of bed and changed into tight jeans and a blue long sleeve blouse. Brushing her hair back into a ponytail, she slipped on her heels and made her way downstairs. She reached for the keys to her car and headed out the door. At this point she didn’t even bother to check what time it was. It was part of the job, being on call at any given time and no matter what it was. She glanced at her phone and saw that there was a text from Rizz. He explained that it was a break in and that some things were missing from the storage unit of the building. Who in the world would want to steal things from the storage unit let alone from the K-9 agency storage unit.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:59 pm

[XD cool]

Korrin Sanchez- 34- m- Golden Retriever- 6 foot- 130 pounds- crush: maybe Natasha- SO: one day- no offspring yet- Tags: open

The beautiful blue eyes of the male blinked, and he smiled. He hummed as he decided to sit and read for a bit then. He knew Jessie loved books, a girl after his own heart. They kind of had to read a lot, case files and such. He yawned a bit, continuing to read then putting the book down. He yawned and went to his room then, ready for sleep.

He sighed when he got a text to his phone not much later...It said he was needed, and he sighed and shook his head. He sat up again, getting socks from his bedside stand. He put them on and got off the bed, getting ready then heading over.

Jessie Rob- 28- f- husky mix- 5’ 4”- 120 pounds- has to bond- has to bond- no offspring yet- Tags: open

The brown eyes of the sweet and water loving female blinked a bit. She rubbed her white forehead mark a moment. Her white tipped red tail flicked then curled again. She shook out long and curly red hair, then she kept reading, smiling to herself a little bit.

She sighed as, when she was going to the window to check, she was interrupted...She hummed as she read the simple worded text. Short but to the point, and she put her hair up. She hummed as she slipped her shoes back on, too. She then grabbed her own keys, and headed to her car. She hummed as she got a second text, and assumed everyone had.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:42 pm

|| Natasha Tolson || Female || Single ||33 || Director || Tagged: Korrin and Jessie ||

She pulled into the agency parking lot and stepped out of the car. A slight fill went down her spine as she excited the car. Turning on her heel, she began her way to walk over to the entrance when she was stopped by Rizz. “Madam Director. I know this isn’t how you want to spend your first day back from a long trip, but this is seriously important.... My boss is breathing down my neck wanting to know anything at all about this. I contacted others and hopefully they should arrive shortly.” he said shaking his head.

Natasha pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. Ears went back slightly, clearly agitated with the situation. “As long as no one was hurt, let’s make sure we get this taken care of before we get swamped with press and the like. You know how I feel about the press sticking their nose where it doesn’t belong. Especially Kathy. Goodness we definitely don’t need her poking around. She will try to flirt her way to get information out of any of the male agents.” she said with an irritated tone. “But honestly why was I called if it’s something my agents can handle much on their own?” she said, crossing her arms.

Rizz knew he couldn’t avoid it, especially with the look he was getting from both her and his boss. “Well if you must know, it has to involve you and former agent Langston. You too were pretty close from what I’ve heard. But it was from a case the two of you were working on before you became director. I don’t know much else since it’s classified or something. Not even my boss is allowed to tell me.” he said. Natasha’s eyes lit up at the mention of Langston. Her old partner and former lover. No one knew of the relationship the two had till the day Langston died. That was a long time ago and this was now. A low growl rumbled within and she glanced at Rizz. “I’ll inform you once the team gets here.” she spoke.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:04 pm

Korrin Sanchez- 34- m- Golden Retriever- 6 foot- 130 pounds- crush: maybe Natasha- SO: one day- no offspring yet- Tags: everyone

The beautiful blue eyes of the male blinked, and he drove. He hummed as he wondered why anyone would break in. He obviously had no idea Natasha had thought the same thing. He hummed as he got there, and he parked then. He just...sat a moment, then turned off the car. He shook his head, unbuckling himself then opening the door. He hummed as he got out, and gently shut the door then. He quieted his humming a bit, and began to head up towards the door.

He shortly spotted Natasha and Rizz, another dog he kind of knew. Well, he had the contact information, Rizz had texted him. He shook his head a couple times. He noticed the two seemed to be talking, and was sure he shouldn’t interrupt them.

Jessie Rob- 28- f- husky mix- 5’ 4”- 120 pounds- has to bond- has to bond- no offspring yet- Tags: everyone

The brown eyes of the sweet and water loving female blinked a bit. She rubbed her white forehead mark a moment. Her white tipped red tail flicked to rest comfortably. She shook her red haired, curly haired head, then sighed just a bit.

She then hummed as she pulled in, parked, shut off the car then sat a moment. She unbuckled the seat belt, and yawned. She sighed, shaking her head and opening her door. She hummed as she got out and shut the door then. She hummed as she headed for the building then. She saw the others already up there, well three of them anyway. She hurried over, tail curled once more in such a pretty way. Her ears went back when she heard the growl...then she sighed a little bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:07 pm

|| Natasha Tolson || Female || Single || 33 || Director || Tagged: Korrin and Jessie ||

Before she could say any more, movement caught her attention and she shifted her gaze to Korrin and Jessie. Two of her best agents. She cleared her throat and Rizz got the message. The Shepherd mix nodded his head and backed away. “Agents Korrin and Jessie. Hate to bother on a night like this. But this needs to be dealt with unfortunately. Anyways, the item that was stolen was involved in a case I was working on years ago, along side Langston. Not sure why it was stolen but I might have a hunch as to who and why. But I need you two to gather more info from the security and anything else you can gather. Meanwhile I’ll look into other things. The sooner we get this resolved, the sooner we can get home and rest.” she said, her tone changed into her boss like tone, with her southern accent present.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:51 pm

Korrin Sanchez- 34- m- Golden Retriever- 6 foot- 130 pounds- crush: maybe Natasha- SO: one day- no offspring yet- Tags: everyone

The beautiful blue eyes of the male blinked, and he hummed. He noticed her look to them, and stepped forward. He listened to her clear her throat, and watched the male move away. He nodded as he then continued to listen. He nodded as he heard that, and wondered what it was. He nodded once more, and tilted his head. He waited for her to finish speaking then. “Well do a good job,” he said, once she’d concluded her speech.

Jessie Rob- 28- f- husky mix- 5’ 4”- 120 pounds- has to bond- has to bond- no offspring yet- Tags: everyone

The brown eyes of the sweet and water loving female blinked a bit. Her white tipped red tail curled again, and she moved too. She shook her red haired, curly haired head. She too nodded as she listened to their leader. She too wondered what it was, but didn’t speak up to ask. She glanced to the Retriever, then back to Natasha again. She nodded and thought she’d do well to find information. She said “Okay!” then squeaked and looked embarrassed...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:49 pm

|| Natasha Tolson|| Female || 33|| Single || Tagged: her team ||

“Thank you. I’ll be in my office if anyone needs me.” she said and headed in the direction of her office. The sound of her heels fading as she walked away. She sighed softly as she went into her office and sat down in her chair, leaning back slightly. She closed her eyes for a moment when a knock on the door made her jump. “Who is it?” she asked. “Madame Director it’s me your assistant Kita. I brought you your favorite breakfast miss.” a kind voice spoke. Natasha eased herself into her desk and pushed a button to allow Kita in. “Oh thank you so much Kit. Sorry, everyone is on edge this morning, especially me.” the Doberman said and grabbed the coffee.

The lab mix nodded her head and headed back to the door before stopping. “Need anything else Director?” she asked kindly, soft brown eyes peering through her glasses. “Oh the flies of Langston. Whatever you can find please.” she said and the other dog nodded her head before walking out the door. Natasha took a sip of her coffee and allowed the caffeine to slowly warm her up. She nibbles on her blueberry muffin and began to tap away at her computer.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:33 pm

The beautiful blue eyes of the male blinked, and he hummed. He nodded to her, and said “Okay,” and motioned the ginger dog then. He hummed as he began to walk. He entered the doors, and held one open for her. He then closed the door, and continued to walk then. He hummed quietly as he walked with the mixed breed female. He smiled as he glanced back at her for a moment. He then focused ahead, on walking and watching his step. He hummed as they soon reached the security office. Sully and Mike were there, as usual, but looked kind of bored.

The brown eyes of the sweet and water loving female blinked a bit. Her white tipped red tail stayed curled as she nodded. She shook her red haired, curly haired head, then sighed. She hummed as she then walked to the doors. She smiled and thanked Korrin for holding the door. She hummed as she stepped in, then waited for him. She continued to hum then as she followed him. She saw him look back and smile a moment, and smiled at him. She hummed as she reached the office with him. Time to turn on the charm; “Hey boys,” she started to the two males.

[turning them into actual characters for myself, they’re a couple, the boys. They’ll be npcs in this RP, but anyone can mention them/interact.]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:12 pm

|| Natasha Tolson || Female || 33 || Director ||

As she continued to click away at her computer, she had completely forgotten that it was later in the morning. The sun beaming down on her shoulders. Natasha was so focused on what she was reading on the screen, that she didn’t hear someone knock on the door. A loud bang startled her and she jumped. “Yes. Come in.” she spoke, taking a break from the computer.

Rubbing the bridge of her nose with her fingers, Natasha sighed before looking up. “Oh Wytt. Surprise to see you here.....What do you want.....” she said, slight irritation in her voice. The spaniel mix adjusted his glasses and cleared his throat. “Madame Director.....Um they need you downstairs. They found something.” he spoke. Natasha raised an eyebrow slightly at his words but nodded her head. She got up and adjusted her hair and outfit before making her way downstairs.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:21 pm

The beautiful blue eyes of the male blinked, and he hummed. He smiled at the taller blue haired black dog. They then began to look through footage and stuff when asked to. He hummed and smiled at his female companion. She gave a thumbs/paws up to him, and he chuckled some. He hummed as he watched them do their thing, and maybe they’d found something.

The brown eyes of the sweet and water loving female blinked a bit. Her white tipped red tail stayed curled as she hummed. She shook her red haired, curly haired head, then smiled. She hummed as she watched them do their thing. She made a small sound when they maybe found something. She wondered if some-dog needed to go tell the director.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me