K9 Special Agents( anthro/furry)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: K9 Special Agents( anthro/furry)

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:30 am

|| Name || Kate Rose
|| Age|| 24
|| Gender || Female
|| Breed || Australian shepherd
|| Personality || Kate is a playful, youthful, currious Dog, she really can be serious when on duty but other times she’s carefree
|| Description ||
-Height: 5 foot 4
- Weight: 10llbs
-pelt color: s white and blue Merle
- eye color: blue eyes
-hairstyle: short straight hair. Blue Merle to match her fur with white tips
- markings: Merle
|| Crush || Open
|| Significant Other || Open
|| Other || I’m gonna work with Kate for a bit then make my next one 😊

Code: Select all
[b]🌹 Kate Rose 🌹| 24 | female | Blue Merle Australian shepherd| crush: open | significant other: open | tags: [/b]

Words
Last edited by KestrelTheFirecat on Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:40 am

(Okay sounds good!)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:45 am

🌹 Kate Rose 🌹| 24 | female | Blue Merle Australian shepherd| crush: open | significant other: open | tags: everyone

Kate runs in and says “I’m sorry I’m late” she breaths. Her short blue hair is all frizzy. She smiles and says “I’m ready for duty” she stands up straight and salutes
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:00 am

|| Natasha Tolson || 34 || Female || Tagged: Everyone ||

While waiting for a response from the others, Natasha heard a voice speak up. She cleared her throat and she looked over to see another agent. She frowned at the other agent before speaking. ”Well it’s about time you joined us Agent Rose. Please don’t be late again....” she spoke, her voice firm yet gentle. “Alright, now that we are all here, let’s begin going over what everyone has found so far. Also could someone catch Agent Rose up to speed on the case?” she asked.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:34 am

Korrin Sanchez- 34- m- Golden Retriever- 6 foot- 130 pounds- crush: maybe Natasha- SO: one day- no offspring yet- Tags: everyone

The beautiful blue eyes of the male blinked, and he hummed. He smiled at the taller blue haired black dog. He then looked to the director, but another agent had spoken to her. “We found a person trying to get in, and it probably is the person that stole stuff.”

Jessie Rob- 28- f- husky mix- 5’ 4”- 120 pounds- has to bond- has to bond- no offspring yet- Tags: everyone

The brown eyes of the sweet and water loving female blinked a bit. Her white tipped red tail stayed curled as she hummed. She shook her red haired, curly haired head, then smiled. She said “I could try and catch her up on the case.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:11 pm

Duke nods and saw they were to be briefed on the case. He being a excellent tracker dog , was eager to get on the case.

__
Savanna came in just a minute late and was in a orange blouse and a appropriate skirt. She had one short black heels on her feet. She looked at everyone and came over to the other dogs.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:12 pm

🌹 Kate Rose 🌹| 24 | female | Blue Merle Australian shepherd| crush: open | significant other: open | tags: open

Kate listens intently and awaits the instructions
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:43 pm

Korrin Sanchez- 34- m- Golden Retriever- 6 foot- 130 pounds- crush: maybe Natasha- SO: one day- no offspring yet- Tags: everyone

The beautiful blue eyes of the male blinked, and he hummed. He smiled at the taller blue haired black dog. He then looked to the director, but another agent had spoken to her. “We found a person trying to get in, and it probably is the person that stole stuff.”

Jessie Rob- 28- f- husky mix- 5’ 4”- 120 pounds- has to bond- has to bond- no offspring yet- Tags: everyone

The brown eyes of the sweet and water loving female blinked a bit. Her white tipped red tail stayed curled as she hummed. She shook her red haired, curly haired head, then smiled at Duke. She turned to Kate, and said “Someone broke into our storage unit.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:56 am

🌹 Kate Rose 🌹| 24 | female | Blue Merle Australian shepherd| crush: open | significant other: open | tags: open

Kate nods and says “really. Gosh I’m gonna find them” she growls
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:49 pm

The beautiful blue eyes of the male blinked, and he hummed. He smiled at the taller blue haired black dog. He then nodded to the two newcomers as they stood there, or three. He said "Okay," when one said she'd get them.

The brown eyes of the sweet and water loving female blinked a bit. Her white tipped red tail stayed curled as she hummed. She shook her red haired, curly haired head, then smiled at Duke. She nodded to Kate, and said "We all want to get them."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me