π•‚π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π••π• π•ž 𝕠𝕗 π•†π•‘π• π•Ÿπ•’ (π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿ ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺ

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

π•‚π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π••π• π•ž 𝕠𝕗 π•†π•‘π• π•Ÿπ•’ (π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿ ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺ

Postby Lilycat2006 » Tue May 05, 2020 12:17 pm

It started as a rumor.
A site on the web, supposedly for a show no one knew anything about and with barely anything on it. A list of users, an account and login pages and a single chatroom for people to discuss it or whatever.
Yet the rumors were still floating around. About how the website would give you an avatar of a dragon that haunts you in your dreams, and eventually as a hallucination in real life, like something straight out of a creepypasta. And about all the disappearances linked to it. Supposedly, if you create an account and see the picture, you'll disappear in the next 10 days, and your ghost would 'haunt' the chat, talking of what monster you've become, and about that damned dragon.
But I'm not really the one for scares, now, and I certainly wasn't the one to chicken out on a challenge, so here we are, waiting for this scary disappearance to happen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Kingdom of Opona Dragon RP!

The basics is that there is this mysterious website no one know anything about that supposedly advertises a show called Kingdom of Opona. People who want to access it are presented with a sign in screen, and once logged in they're assigned a picture of a dragon no one can trace the source of and presented with the chat box. Every 10 days or so, all that have signed up in the meanwhile mysteriously disappear, their accounts only popping up active for brief moments at a time and sending out a message or two, usually panicked begs to not log in, or stuff relating to their dragon avatars.

Your characters would be users on this website, some there for dares, some out of curiosity, your pick!

The roleplay will be held in two segments: The ones who haven't disappeared yet and the ones who have. To keep the story flowing and consistent between them, I will occasionally add an italic block of text to either describe the situation or transition people from one to the other segment. In doing so, I'll try to keep it as non subjective and short as I can, as to not disrupt anyone's roleplay beyond the basics.

Rules:

-Each dragon can only have one magical ability/bias. It's not neither fun nor realistic for a dragon to have magical fire that can burn, freeze and poison you and also heal you if they want, now is it? Stick to simple but unique abilities
-No dragon can be 'Unbeatable'. Your dragon may have thick armor scales or be big and strong, but don't go overboard with them
-Any type of dragon is welcome, as long as it's not a carbon copy of a popular media dragon
-Wait until your form was approved by me to start rping
-If any issue arise, contact me
-All the rules of CS still apply, obviously
-No explicit gore. Some is fine, but do not overdo it
-Please use the OOC chat for OOC chat... Or, shoot me a PM
-Please keep the relationships to decent ages. Friendships is fine, but having a 15 year old and a 25 year old together is a bit... weird
-When a character is replying via text, please use the following format:
[Character username here]:
"Text of the message"

Form:
All marked with * are necessary.
Code: Select all
[quote]*Human name: (Their actual name, nothing special)
*Personality: (The personality of the character. At least 2 sentences please)
*Appearance: (The human appearance of the character. At least 2 sentences please)
*Username: (Their username on the site)
*Dragon Avatar description: (Important for future use. This is the avatar the site gives them. At least 2 sentences describing the appearance)
*Ability: (Each dragon image has the dragon showcasing one ability on it. Any magical ability is okay, as long as not too broken. At least a crude description please. Will be relevant in the second section)
History: (Something about their past. Not really necessary)
Other: (Any other quirks they might have)[/quote]

The form above is just a short guideline. Feel free to add or take away anything.
Directory:

Discusssion Forms
Last edited by Lilycat2006 on Thu May 07, 2020 9:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP Dont post.

Postby Lilycat2006 » Tue May 05, 2020 12:19 pm

Lore Thus Far

The site: (Humans Perspective
-The site claims to advertise a game or show of some sort called Kingdom of Opona. No one knows what it is
-The site only has a log in screen, personal account page and a chatroom
-The avatars of users are chosen by the site. No one can seem to trace the images back to their creator, nor do two users have the same avatar
-There is a list of all the members at the side of the chatroom, both online and offline ones
-Once someone has signed into the website, they will start dreaming of their dragon avatar, sometimes even seeing them in real life as illusions
-All members who have signed in will, withing 10 days or less, disappear. Their accounts would afterwards only come online for brief intervals with often times weird and short messages
-Disappearances are always all at once, and seemingly in predetermined intervals
-Nobody knows exactly what happens to the individuals.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kingdom of Opona (Dragon Roleplay)

Postby Lilycat2006 » Tue May 05, 2020 12:29 pm

What's really happening. (Kingdom of Opona Perspective.)

Kingdom of Opona is a breeding ground for dragons all of the sort. Ranging from spies, to purebred warriors and soldiers. Ever since humans found out about dragons a thousands of years ago, they were hunted down for sport. The dragons regrouped after all these years and put together a website for the corrupted and brainwashed humans. The ones whom dreamed and thought about a dragon avatar of the sort were the ones taken in by the dragons and tested. Dragons themselves have learned to adapt and, hence, what we call shape shift into humans. The human would forget most of their details of their past life, and undergo tasks and missions to become a dragon. If they failed, they disappeared, or, killed. If they passed, they became a purebred dragon shifter. The humans were matched with a mentor, to guide and watch ever more they make. Everyday they would train and practice, every move being watched carefully.

Castle Ranks:

King: Blake Callaghan- (Lilycat2006)
Queen: Open

Male Duke ( Second In Command): Karter Brown (Palm)
Female Duke: Open

Male Earl (Respected and older warriors): Open
Female Earl: Open

Mentors: Alexandra White(Lilycat2006),

High ranked Warriors: Kate Dunn (Palm)

Low Ranked Warriors: Open

High Ranked Hunters/Huntress: Open

Low Ranked Hunters/Huntress: Open

Trainees (Humans undergoing a trial.) : None at the moment.

Omegas (Lowest rank in the castle. Highly disrespected.) : Open

Humans:

Cassandra Williams (Casy)-Lilycat2006
Lydia Shawn (Palm)
Last edited by Lilycat2006 on Thu May 07, 2020 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Tue May 05, 2020 2:24 pm

Hi! May I reserve a male duke, high ranked warrior, and a human please? Thanks!
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Tue May 05, 2020 2:35 pm

palmawesome wrote:Hi! May I reserve a male duke, high ranked warrior, and a human please? Thanks!

Sure! You have 7 days!
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Wed May 06, 2020 2:21 am

can i be a high ranked huntress

p.s. how does this work

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❀️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Wed May 06, 2020 2:34 am

*Human name: Karter Brown
*Personality: Karter was known in the human world as a trouble maker. He was almost expelled 2 times, but still is funny and a good friend. He can be very sarcastic and funny but will be serious if needed.
*Appearance: Karter had brown hair, with some blond streaks. He has blue eyes and a farmer's tan. Large build, with some muscles.
*Username: Kartman291
*Dragon Avatar description: Large gold dragon, with some red scales. Blue eyes and large talons and wings. Large horns and scorpion-like tail.
*Ability: Sand powers. He is able to make up large sandstorms but will be very tired afterward. Scorpion like tail has venom in it and will kill another person in 24 hours or less.
History: Karter joined the game when he saw on a website that it was supposedly Making kids disappear. He liked the sound of leaving his old world and made an account. When he arrived, he was greeted with Talons, but he joined the clan and rose up in the ranks till he became a duke. He spent years training to become a shifter, and watched his friends disappear and die as they failed to pass the tests.
Other: After he became a complete shifter, he almost changed himself. He's harder and colder now, and never really is in the mood for jokes.

*Human name: Kate Dunn
*Personality: Kate is hard-core, and has a tiny soft side. She turned hard after her complete shifting was done. Before, she was kind and funny. A good person to be around. Now, all she wants to do is serve for the kingdom of Opona.
*Appearance: When she was a human, she had dirty blond hair and was very fit. She had brown eyes, tan skin, and usually could be seen wearing a hoodie and reading a book.
*Username: Kat1292
*Dragon Avatar description: Dark blue dragon with large sharp spikes running down back. Very large wings, 4 legs, and spiked tail.
*Ability: Some lightning powers, but only uses them in a dire need. Sparks run through her when she is mad.
History: Kate was raised in a military family, and was hardened by her harsh father and brothers. Her mother passed away after she was born, and she never knew another mother-figure.
Other: Do NOT mess around with Kate

*Human name: Lydia Shawn
*Personality: Kind, but kind of nerdy, she isn't very popular, so she decided to play the game that made kids disappear. She is usually seen reading a book or doing extra homework
*Appearance: Rose gold glasses, and blonde hair. Blue eyes, and very skinny.
*Username: Ldsthereader12
*Dragon Avatar description: Medium-sized green dragon, with aqua-marine spikes and scales. Large webbed feet, and medium-sized wings. small tail, but large head and green eyes.
*Ability: Very large knowledge base. Very smart, and can solve problems very quickly.
Other: :thumbup:
Last edited by palmawesome on Thu May 07, 2020 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Thu May 07, 2020 1:37 am

@Palmawesome: Accepted!

@DRagon The Cat: Yes you may! So, to clear it up, basically there are two worlds, human and dragon. The dragons set up a mystery website for the humans, which, when they make an account, dream of their dragon form, and in 10 days time, it would lead them over to the dragon world. Then, the humans would be tested by the dragons. Like, wisdom, strength, speed, etc. If the human passed that test, they would be turned into a dragon shifter (Like the dragon they were dreaming about). If they failed, they would either go missing or killed. Does that make sense?

Edit: The dragons also have the power to shape-shift into their human form, but it is against the law to leave and go into the human realm, because you are considered to be dead.
Last edited by Lilycat2006 on Thu May 07, 2020 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Thu May 07, 2020 1:59 am

Thank you! You cannot believe how excited I am for this RP!! :thumbup: :D

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Thu May 07, 2020 2:09 am

palmawesome wrote:Thank you! You cannot believe how excited I am for this RP!! :thumbup: :D

Yaa! Me too. We will start role playing when we have one or two more role players join!
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me