4 lion prides roleplay/poll on naming of lion I have on CS

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

What should I name my lion pet on CS

Simba
10%
Scar
3%
Mufasa
No votes
Machi
23%
Cecil
10%
Oluympus
6%
Zues
3%
Hades
10%
Posideon
3%
King Leo the lion of the element fire
32%

Total votes : 31

Re: 4 lion prides roleplay/poll on naming of lion I have on

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:22 am

Loyal- Deputy- Male- Tags: Fearless- Location: Camp
Loyal ran as he came back from the gathering and saw Fearless fast asleep. He silently crept to a different nest and peomptly fell asleep. A dream crashed into his mind. Loyal stared at his two cubs and saw Fearless leaving to go on a hunt. He watched as the cubs frisked around the camp. He purred. A little later, the cubs were sleeping and Fearless came back. Loyal greeted her and the cubs ran up to her. He purred as the cubs ran next to Fearless as she dragged prey behind her. One little cub jumped onto Loyal's back and he turned around purring with a playful look on Loyal's face. Loyal woke up and he looked at Fearless. She was snoring and he saw her stomach rise and fall with every breath she inhaled and exhaled. He purred as he remembered his project. He silently went out of the den and he walked to a nearby bush where he pulled out a single flower and he pulled out a grass ball. He made these if they had a girl and a boy. He stared at the almost completed ball and he stared at the flower deciding what he should add. As dawn came, he put his project back in the bush and dashed into the den and fell asleep in the moss bed.
Image. Image. Image. Image

My bestie is Charmander !♥️
LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:06 am

If you want to be a cub of slate, you have until tommorrow at 11:59 Pm to PM me about it.

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:45 am

Loyal- Deputy- Male- Tags: Fearless
Loyal nuzzled Fearless awake as he stared down at her warmingly. " Do we know when our double trouble will come??" He purred as he thought about his dream last night.

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:05 am

Loyal- Deputy- Tags: Fearless
"Come, I have something to show you," Loyal purred to Fearless.

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:30 am

Loyal- Deputy- Location: Camp
Loyal starts towards the mouth of the den and sees very few lions around. He thought to himself, wow, our pride's lions sleep well. He jumps to the ground and gracefully lands on all four. He walks towards the bush, hoping Fearless will come and see his surprise. He looks at the nursery and noticed how tattered it was. "Ginger, come here," Loyal says. She sat right in front of him. "Could you and your sister Grace go collect materials to patch up the dens," Loyal says as he nods. Loyal looked up at the den wondering why Fearless was taking so long. He waited patiently and quietly as he wanted to tell her about the gathering and show her the surprise.

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:33 am

Fearless - Leader - Tags: Loyal

Fearless woke up with a little sweat. She could feel the wind calming her down, and she purred a little bit. She looked out of the den and saw loyal talking to some of the lionesses. She carefully padded up to him, her stomach getting kicks from the cubs. She purred and nuzzled him, looking at there pride.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:42 am

Loyal- Deputy- Tags: Fearless
"There you are. Sorry, I've was talking to Ginger about maybe her and Grace could go out and collect branches and other materials so we could patch the dens up. I have a surprise to show you, I'll be right back," Loyal purred as he raced off. He went under the bush with his little presents for the cubs. He walked back to Fearless and laid them on the ground in front of her. "I made these for the cubs. The flower is for a girl and the grass ball is for a boy. Do we know when the cubs are coming???" Loyal said looking down at his crafts.

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:48 pm

Asha- Med. Lion- Female
Asha woke up from her small nap and heaved herself out of her nest to see King Leo standing in front of her nest. She quickly sat down and stared at King Leo.

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:54 pm

Leo- Leader- Tags: Asha
Leo stared at Asha with a concerned expression. He thought to himself, her midsection did look plumper, way plumper than before. He said, "Hi, um… I need a thorn pulled out." Asha quickly pulled it out and Leo walked out. He wondered what was going on.

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:03 pm

Asha- Med. Lion- Female
Asha looked down at her stomach when her leader walked out of the den. She saw it was plumper than when she took a nap. She walked to her nest and sat down in it. Asha began to feel her stomach and she didn't feel anything until she got to the middle. Asha felt one tiny bump. She felt around it aand felt another one. She felt a sharp pain after her paws went offf her stomach. She winced and immediatly felt another sharp pain. She placed her paw where she felt the pain and then, she felt something kick her paw. She gasped and ran to the entrance of the camp. She walked towards a den. She walked in and told a lion in there, "Help!!"

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me