hidden heart stone! (roleplaying) (READY!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

hidden heart stone! (roleplaying) (READY!)

Postby Lovebean » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:46 pm

the roleplay starts...

each wolf has its own cage. each cage is the same size, a wolf can stand up or lay down at will. as long as there not super tall. they can barely move forward or backward. the air is dry and it smells of chemicals. an empty metal food dish and water dish with water still in it are attached to the gate of the cage. the cages are lined up from one wall to the next. the walls of each cage are sheets of metal the only was to look out is though the gate. they cant see the other wolves but they can smell and hear them. a LED light is the only way to tell when the lab closes. if the lights on its open if its off the lab is closed. the wolves are knocked out, there wings sore. they can barely tuck them to there bodies. there all in a rectangle room. a steel door with a handle is in sight. two guards always watch the wolves. un till that night. for some reason they left the room for a brief time and thats all they need.

rules here!
1~ no late entries. sorry it will be going fast and this is my first roleplay i made so i want it to be non crazy.
2~ Misty is the first to unlock her cage. she learned the trick a few days early but wanted to wait to use it.
3~ my Betas please help if drama or fights (outside the roleplay) get out of hand. also please help me if there are rule breakers. three warnings then tell me if i dont already know.
4~ flying will be open once we get to the plain. dont go from not able to flap them to swirls, dives, spins etc.
5~please keep this form free of questions. thats what the PM is for! :D
ENJOY AND HAVE FUN! if there are problems PM me!

1 alpha ~ (Misty female)
2 betas ~ (Beowulf male) (Saros male)
2 healers ~ (Lah male)
7 hunters ~ (Hecktor male) (Kira female) (Storm female) (Jelena female) (Aico female)
7 fighters ~ (Fern female) (Obsidian male) (Tanais male) (Avina female)
3 under dogs/ unknown rank ~ (Ouryu male)

lovebeans wolves (Misty, Fern, Hecktor)
fortunesfools wolves (Iah, Kiri, Ouryu)
little~zarias wolves (Beowulf, Jelena, Tanais, Avina)
*hollystar*s wolf (Saros)
lilycat2006s wolf (Storm)
lunines wolf (Acio)
lenaxluthors wolf (Obsidian)
Last edited by Lovebean on Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

ImageImageImageImageImage
<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hidden heart stone! (roleplaying)

Postby Lovebean » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:44 pm

(MISTY) (ALPHA) (FEMALE) Location (IN HER CAGE IN THE LAB ROOM) Tags for talking (OPEN)
misty grunted. her mind felt foggy. she turned to see her dark blue wings laying limp on the cold metal floor. they were num and yet felt sore. her back ached, she moved her shoulders which only made it worse. she turned back to stare out her gate. two guards stood there. she wished she could rip them apart. she heard fern breathing :at least i have fern: she thought to her self. misty and fern were the only wolves who survived the wing process. it made her sad knowing fern was the only friend and guide she had. other wolves could be heard and smelled. she glared at the guards she could not wait for her to unlock her cage. she had found out the trick to unlock her cage. she was waiting for the right time. what she did after she got free she did not know yet. she looked at the bowl of water, she scoffed and put her head back on the cold floor.

(FERN) (FIGHTER) (FEMALE) Location (IN HER CAGE IN THE LAB ROOM) Tags for talking (OPEN)
fern lapped up the water. her wings were num and she wanted it that way. she was a bit more awake but still felt a bit light headed. she was standing up her wings on the floor. a pink feather with a powdered sugar look fell from her wing. fern sniffed it, it smelled bland and of acid the smell burned her nose so she blew the feather. it went past the gate and fell to the floor. when her thirst went away she laid down. her ears twitched as she listened the the sounds around her.

(HECKTOR) (HUNTER) (MALE) Location (IN HIS CAGE IN THE LAB ROOM) Tags for talking (OPEN)
hecktor sneezed as he woke up. his head was buzzing and throbbing. he tried to stand up but fell he was super out of it. sharp pain was coming from his back. he knew he had wings but still felt they were somewhat of a dream. a pink feather fell to the floor. he looked at it but it seemed little of anything. he closed his eyes waiting for the pain to ease from his mind.

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hidden heart stone! (roleplaying) (READY!)

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:44 pm

Iah :: Male :: Healer :: ~open
The first thing Iah had come to realize upon waking up was that, for now, there was little he could do. At the moment anyway. Panicking or raging at the guards would do little in the long run. Instead he lapped briefly at the water in the bowl to try and alleviate the throbbing in his head before peering silently through the bars out into the room. He could hear other wolves, presumably in cages similar to his, but he couldn't see them. He could only assume their situations mirrors his exactly.

Kiri :: Female :: Hunter :: ~open
Oh she didn't like this. She didn't like being trapped, she didn't like feeling of the wings now weighing her down -- numb as they currently were. A low growl had started in her throat nearly the instant she'd woken but it had cut off just as quickly. Her head was pounding too much for that, it had only made it worse. So instead she crouched in her cage, wings limply on the floor at her sides, just glaring.

Ouryu :: Male :: Underdog :: ~open
Golden eyes were barely open, staring blankly past the bowls to the outside of the cage without really seeing anything. Was he supposed to be doing something again? No. He couldn't, right? Better to just lay there and ignore the strange weight on his back that made his mind shy away even from the mere concept of standing at the current moment. Really wasn't that all he could do?
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:12 pm

Beowulf
Beta - 7 years
Tags: Open

He paced back and forth in his cage tail lashing, a slight snarl escaping his throat. One of the humans had just brought his daughter, who whimpered in pain. The sound of her cries made his blood boil and fury wrap around his heart. Thes humans, oh how he wished to tear them, hurt him that's just fine. But hurt his children? That was a whole other story. He'd tried to chew his way threw the bars on his cage a few weeks ago and only gotten broken teeth for it, which had been thankfully fixed.

Avina
Fighter - 3 years

Avina sighed in her cage, turning her gaze to the food bowl, her black flecked wings twitching as she did. Pain surged from her back, no matter how long she had her wings. She knew there were other wolves around other than her father and siblings, she couldn't hear them, but she could smell them. Avina hated it here, it always smelt of chemicals, blood, fear, and anger. It made her sick, the stench was awful.

Tanais
Fighter - 3 years

A snarl left his throat as he rammed into the cage pain flaring in his shoulder. It already felt like his wings and everything attached to them was on fire, so why not add to the pain. It wasn't that he liked it, it was just that at this point his body raided so much pain that he personally hoped that more would knock him out. A soft moan left him, head pounding as he tumbled to the ground. He closed his eyes, attempting to will himself to sleep.

Jelena
Hunter - 3 years

A long whine left her, body aching. She looked at the wings attached to her body, they at least looked similar to the rest of her fur. She didn't know what was going on, or what the humans were doing this for. Letting our a cry of pain, as a muscle in her wing twitched painfully. Whimpering softly the female gave her jaw a lick, tears in her eyes. Someone please help, me.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Hollystar* » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:31 pm

Saros|Male|7|Beta|Tags; open
The stink of chemicals made his nose twitch as he laid in his cage. His eyes were closed, but his ears stayed alert. Saros fought to stay asleep. When he was asleep he could bare the awful disgusting he was in; however, when he was awake every second felt like torture. The large black wings on his back were a source of constant pain reminding him of the cruelness of humans. Other wolves were here, Saros knew that for a fact, but they were beyond his reach. He found himself desperately wanting a friend to talk to.
*Hollystar*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:01 am

Storm | Female Hunter | location: Put into Cage | tags: Open

She could feel them. The odd things attached to her body weighed her down. It hurt to move, everything ached. Why me? Why us? She thought in pain. She grimaced as the human holding her tossed her into her cage. Her huge wings caught on the bar and ripped, causing some blood to escape. She whimpered in pain, only to be hit by the human, he growled at her. She couldnt move. It hurt. Everything hurt. When the male left, she cried. "Why!? Why us?!"
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:31 am

Aico
— ————————————————————————————————————————————————
🐾2years🐾Female🐾Hunter🐾Crush:Open🐾
🐾Location:Cage🐾Tags:Open🐾
— ————————————————————————————————————————————————

Aico blinked slowly as she lifted her head, whole body sore and aching. She felt a stinging on her back, turning her head her eyes widened. “W.wings!?” She muttered to herself in surprise, attempting to move. She found herself only able to sit up, her body confined into a small space. She tried looking around finding herself only able to see out of the gate in front of her, sighing she lapped up a bit of water. She then began to panic her pack were they alright? A small gang of wolves they were, her and four others. She sniffed the air trying to find the known scents of her pack, however she smelled only strangers. Her ears pulled back as she gazed down into her water bowl, “they’re gone....” she muttered quietly, angered towards the humans building up within her. Little did she know her hatred for humans was only beginning, it would continue to grow from there.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:36 am

(MISTY) (ALPHA) (FEMALE) Location (IN HER CAGE IN THE LAB ROOM) Tags (OPEN)
the banging of a wolf hitting the walls of its cage, echoed around the room making it louder. misty did not like it being so loud.
"EVERYONE SHUSH UP!" she barked loudly. making the anger and authority heard in her bark. the two guards looked mad when she got loud.
"quit it you lousy mutts!" they said. misty did not like that tone not at all. she growled at them :i would like to see them try to make me be quiet: she thought. her yellow eyes almost glowing she glared at them. the other wolves started making noise. she flattened her ears, how she longed to free herself and fern.

(HECKTOR) (HUNTER) (MALE) Location (IN HIS CAGE IN THE LAB ROOM) Tags (MISTY and SAROS)
"EVERYBODY SHUSH UP!" he heard a female bark. then the guards spoke. :ugh when are we ever going to leave?: this place was the worst. he wanted to state that yelling at someone to be quiet was not being quiet. but the way that wolf barked was not something he wanted to die for.
"can you please not be so loud im trying to think." he said, it seemed less likely he would die for saying that.
he felt lonely ness from the wolf next to him.
"hello?" he whispered.

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Hollystar* » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:11 am

Saros|Male|7|Beta|Tags; Hecktor

The she-wolf's shout made his head pound and his ears flattened against his head in attempt to block out the sound. Part of him felt a great anger towards the other wolves for being there, as he preferred to suffer alone, but a bigger part of Saros felt a deep connection with them. They were the only other wolves who had endured the same torture that he had, and he felt compelled to treat them as packmates.

A soft whisper drew his attention and his ears pricked up to hear the words that were being spoken to him. He sniffed deeply in the direction he had heard them from and found the scent of a younger male coming from the cage beside his. Saros hadn't spoken in a long time, so his voice was much weaker than he expected when he replied. "H-hello? What's your name?"
*Hollystar*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:38 am

(HECKTOR) (HUNTER) (MALE) Location (IN HIS CAGE IN THE LAB ROOM) Tags (SAROS)
"oh hecktor. my name is hecktor." he said.
"what abou-" many people walked into the room cutting off hecktors line of thought. he looked up at them.
"whats the prices?" Gale asked. Gale cared more for money then the well being of the wolves. the guards nodded and walked out of the room. as they were leaving every wolf could hear "thousands. the alpha she is worth much." one said, and they slammed the door shut. the LED light still bright. :whats going on?:
"what about you?" he asked again.

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.