{Closed/Pm If You Want A ReMake}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: BloodMoon {Elementals} Open&Accepting

Postby Nyverria » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:07 pm

Alusia | 4 years | Female | Alpha | Mate: Ragnar | Tags; Ilsu, Kaito, Aico, Ryu
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    "That is no excuse to wonder into my territory!" Alusia snapped at the loner. "I suggest you leave right now and if I catch

you in my territory again it won't be pretty." she added in a calmer tone as she let out a growl. Her eyes looked fiery from her bold

amber eyes filled with anger as she made herself look intimidating towards the lone wolf. The alpha also noticed Ilsu's look towards

Kaito, noting that the two were not getting along and she would figure that out later but for now this stranger must be dealt with.

Zypher | 3 years | Male | Hunter | Crush: Open | Tags; Matrok, Luna, Iah
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    The tall brute hurried along with Iah and Matrok and noted that Luna was keeping the rest of the herd busy.

Once Zypher reached the other two males, he stood beside Iah as the male complimented Matrok. It wasn't before long that Matrok

took off towards the injured doe in this keyhole shaped fire he manifested. Zypher followed after Matrok and lunged himself at the

doe's neck latching his jaw's at the esophagus of the doe. He could taste the blood of the doe and felt her body to give out and

soon she would pass.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RookieRaccoon » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:22 pm

Spring/Female/6 months/Pups/Trainees/tags Halo, Esho

Spring watched Halo walk through the portal and waited for a moment to be sure she was out of the way. She zipped her lips and walked through the portal, focusing on where the ground would be. As she came out on the other side, she blinked a little disoriented. She gave Esho a cheerful smile. She was about to exclaim to Halo about how excited she was and how she was definitely going to get more prey but than realized she wasn't supposed to talk. This was going to be harder than she thought.
RookieRaccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:53 pm

Halo; pup; she/her; light bending; tags esho and spring;
She smiled at spring when spring came out of the portal. In a whisper she said.
"I will get more rabbits they wont see me coming."
Halo the lookes at esho.
"So where to?" She asked tilting her head letting or right ear flop. The gold swirl upon her forehead twinkled unnaturally in the sunlight. One day halo would grow up to be a very pretty female wolf. :maybe one day there wont be as much fighting and hate: she thought but that was a thought for another day so she focused herself on hunting.

ImageImageImageImageImage
<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:37 am

Esho
3.9 Years
Hunter
Portals
With Athena, Kiri,
Spring and Halo

Esho felt a rustling of relief wash over him as Spring appeared, right on schedule. It surprised him, just how invested he had become in ensuring the pups' safety. He met her gaze with twinkling eyes and an approving nod. Then, he closed the portal. It rapidly vanished, leaving the three wolves on their own for the time being. Once that was done, Esho lowered his head and responded to Halo's question with a lowered voice.
    "Just over there."
    He flicked at ear toward the spot he had heard Kiri's and Athena's voices just a moment before.
    "Come on, you two."
    With that, Esho lead the way, padding through the soft grass until he was close enough to address Kiri and Athena without having to raise his voice. The first thing he noticed was the two rabbits the pair had already managed to hunt.
    "You've had some luck already, I see."
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RookieRaccoon » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:55 am

Spring/Female/6 months/Pups/Trainees/tags Halo, Esho

Eyes bright Spring whispered back to Halo "I'm totally getting more than you!" Esho called them over and Spring followed him as he made his way toward Athena and Kiri. She grinned and picked up the pace as Athena and Kiri came into view. She playfully pounced on Athena and whispered excitedly to her "We went inside Esho's portals. It was so exciting. You don't feel a thing when you go through and I fell down the first time but on the second try I landed it!"
RookieRaccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna of the Night » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:56 am

Luna::3 years::Female::Hunter::Darkness::Her group
Luna looked at the others as they took off towards the doe. She didn't know how much longer she could hold the rest of the herd back being they were in a state of panic and seemed to go in all directions if they had they chance. Luna knew trying to hold off a herd this size would have not been an easy feat, but she had to hold a little longer for the others to finish and move the doe from the area.

Kaito::4.5 years::Male::Hunter::Nature::His group
Kaito looked back at Ilsu then away towards the stranger. He didn't want to be chewed out by his alpha or for her to find out that he gave them a warning and asked the stranger to leave. His fur moved like the leaves around them before he noticed the birds stopped chirping. "Somethings not right" He muttered under his breath, but loud enough for the others around to hear. "The trees and plants are on end and no creature is sounding off" He said in his mind as he started looking around.

Silver::6 years::Female::Hunter::Stars::Jackal, Ragnar
Silver flicked her ears at the young male that stood before her. Her tail swayed side to side as she thought of what to do. Before she knew it she caught the scent of her alpha on the breeze. "Thank goodness" She thought, but she also was worried about the young male here before her. She would let the alpha determine what should be done.

Jackal::2 years::Male::Loner(for now)::Unknown(still trying to decide)::Silver, Ragnar
Jackal just stood there watching the old female as the two were in a locked stare. He seen her tail sway and her ears flick, but never caught the scent of the coming wolf before it was to late. Jackal pinned his ears back at the taller male that just showed up. He tried not to seeming threatening to the bigger male as Jackal did not know what the bigger male would do to him.
Luna of the Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:45 pm

Ragnar
Male - 4 1/2 - Alpha
Sensor
Tags: Silver & Jacal

A low rumbling growl tumbled out of his throat as the male came to a stop next to Silver. "And what is going on here?" Ragnar asked, his tone cool though there was a harsh edge to it. The fear that had radiated from Silver earlier had put him on edge, though that fear seemed to have receded. He stood stiff-legged and tall. Ragnar's ears are erect and forward, and the hackles bristle slightly. Like it often was his tail is held vertical and curled toward the back.

Ilsu
Female - 4 - Hunter
Frost Blood
Tags: Alusia, Acio, Kaito & Ryu

Part of her was more than a little upset that the stranger was being allowed to leave the territory without a scratch but relented to the alpha. Turning her gaze to Kaito she nearly huffed, Oh what now? Has a baby fawn been eaten by the big bad wolf? "That doesn't sound very helpful, Herbivore." She murmured under her breath. Her amber eyes didn't leave the white-furred male, snarling silently and fur bristling. she lowered herself into a crouch, ready to attack if needed.

Matrok
Male - 2 - Hunter
Hephaestus
Tags: Iah, Luna, Zepher

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Zepher go for the kill. He silently wondered where luna was and risked a glance over to where she'd been earlier. Had matrok been running, he'd have tripped over his paws. What in the name of the moon was she still doing over there? Did she require concentration to work her powers? Did she tell me that? Nearly groaning out loud he cursed himself, before refocusing on his task. Which at this point was keeping the doe from fighting back too much, so it didn't hurt his packmates.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:17 pm

Kiri :: Female :: 1.6 years :: Heiress :: Fog Manipulation :: ~Athena, Esho, Halo, Spring
She stood as Esho came into view with the pups as his heels, flashing a grin that was at least partially in relief. "They were separated from the main group," Kiri noted casually, voice low, before her eyes flickered to the pups. "Are we ready for them to try and catch something? The rabbits may be a little on edge but they aren't inclined to panic quite yet, you just need to pick a target and send the pups to it." And hope they catch it, if only because she was sure they'd both be insufferable otherwise. Once the pups were in the middle of the rabbits there wasn't likely to be a second chance.

Iah :: Male :: 6 years :: Hunter :: Life Manipulation :: ~Matrok, Luna, Zypher
It was harsh for a hunter to be able to sense the life of those he hunted, and it wasn't especially something he could turn off either. Worse so when there was little he could do to physically help but try and wear the doe down faster. Which was why he was more than happy to let Zypher go in for the kill -- instead focusing on the side Matrok hadn't latched on to. He was too small to be of much use clinging as they were to instead he ran along side her, worrying at her sides and dodging away at any poor attempts to hit him.

Ouryu :: Male :: ?? :: Loner :: Electricity Manipulation/Flight :: ~Neptune
"The thought you may have tried something with me had not even occurred to me until you said it," Ouryu commented mildly at the explanation of Neptune's... power. Now that the idea had been there, the concern was unlikely to go away though he hid it well. "I was in the water because it felt pleasant," he explained, "no other reason, really." He partially extended a wing to fix a feather that felt out of place, nosing it back into place.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:16 pm

athena; hunter; she/her; body shifting; tags her group;
comet hissed at spring when she pounced on athena. athena playfully bit spring and pawed at her face. she fell over by the weight of spring and halo on top of her back. comet huffed in horror and hopped away a foot. athena giggled.
"come on you guys get off we have a task to do." she said laying on her belly as halo attacked her ear. she shook her head and and halo fell off. she looked at kiri who did not seem pleased. she stood up and did her click to get comet to come back. he took a jump and landed on her back. he tilted his head at the two pups.
"ok so esho whats your plan for these two little monsters?" she asked with a grin on her face.

halo; pup; she/her; light bending; tags her group;
halo ran after spring. she saw athena and the two rabbits that were dead and on the ground. :we are off to a great start!: she thought but keeping it quiet so not to scare the other rabbits. as spring jumped onto athena she also jumped tackling athena. she almost fell off as athena fell but held on. as athena went from her side to her belly she munched on athenas ear. she lost her grip when athenas head shook and she fell. she shook off the dust in her coat and flapped her wings sending dust everywhere. she sat down wagging her tail as she listened to esho.

neptune; loner; them/they; mind control; tags ouryu;
"ya, my powers they came from my mothers side. she was great." they paused thinking of their mom. her sweet kind face never calling neptune names. she just loved them no matter what. then she died because of athena. they worried about their sister. neptune snapped back to the time.
"sorry my mind drifted away." they said. "honestly sometimes i wonder how i can control other animals mind when i cant control mine." they joked giving ouryu a quick grin.
"do you have any family?" they asked.

ImageImageImageImageImage
<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna of the Night » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:55 pm

Luna::3 years::Female::Darkness::Hunter::Her group
Luna looked over at the others with the doe and called to them. "Not sure how much longer I can hold the rest back. They seem to be ready to run in any and all directions." She was panting now from trying to hold onto the herd from running into the others. One by one her hold on the herd started to weaken to where she no longer could hold them at bay.

Kaito::4.5 years::Male::Nature::Hunter::His group
"Seems like there is another wolf in the boarders. Alpha Ragnar seems to be there now, but something else is coming" Kaito said as his fur seems to pulse like the trees around them. He did not know what this other force he felt was. "Was it the other lone wolves near by or something else?" He thought to himself. He looked back at his alpha to see what she would do.

Silver::6 years::Female::Stars::Hunter::Jackal, Ragnar
Silver relaxed when she seen her alpha appear beside her. She started backing up to get behind him.

Jackal::2 years::Male::Unknown::Loner::Silver, Ragnar
Jackal watched the female back up once the male was there beside her. He had what he wanted to say in his mind, but he was unsure if the words would come out or not. "I.....I was.......was kicked....from my.....old....pack...."He fought the words out as he was now shaking with fear. Would this male tear him apart or do nothing at all?
Luna of the Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me