{Closed/Pm If You Want A ReMake}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

{Closed/Pm If You Want A ReMake}

Postby Binx_It » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:30 pm

BloodMoon Pack, a pack of wolves with magical abilities beyond your wildest dreams. The packs follow strict tradition, however many have been swayed. The few which remain are held high above any other pack laws, especially for the right of passage. Every two and a half years a blood moon occurs, pups born from the alpha are considered possible rulers to the next generation. The alphas whom have already served become and let their pups take over become omegas of the pack. However in this pack the omega rank is held very high, wolves often go to them for advice or company. Omegas are also permitted to hunt, and scout like normal hunters. The BloodMoon is when the pups of the alpha pair are chosen between for the next alpha. All the wolves with gather and speak how they feel about each heir/ess and why they think which would make a better leader. The BloodMoon pack is all about loyalty and trust, accepting loners is considered rare. This is only because loners often betray or do not prove themselves worthy of being a pack wolf. The alphas have had their next heir/ess, three pups whom are now 1.6years old. Still young with plenty of time to prove themselves to be good alpha choices. One strives for the role of alpha, Kiri could care less being rebellious, one who believes they deserve the role simply because they were born into it, while Aico feels unworthy constantly trying to prove herself. Will the pack choice a good alpha? Or the wrong choice, and lead the pack to destruction? What dangerous or struggles will the pack face before the times of choosing during the blood moon.
Last edited by Binx_It on Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:23 am, edited 9 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules & Ranks

Postby Binx_It » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:49 am

~Rules~

1~All TESS’s Rules Apply
2~No Mary/Gary Sues
3~At least three sentences per post
4~All character is the Disscussion thread
5~to be an heir/ess you must Pm me
6~Only one high rank per person
7~Characters powers must also have weaknesses

~Ranks~

~Alpha~
The alphas are the leaders of the pack, and a mated pair.
They are the second most respected and what they say goes.
Alphas are replaced by their pups when the pups are old enough,
becoming omegas.

~Beta~
Betas are the alpha’s right hand, these two are not always a pair.
However it isn’t always an in common thing to happen between the two.
Usually each alpha has a beta, chosen by the alpha’s themselves.

~Hunters~
The members of the pack, who hunt and fight along side the alphas and betas.
They are the main part of the pack, with the most wolves hold this rank.
They are commonly the wolves to train pups to prepare them for future hunting, and fighting.

~Heiress/Heiresses~
These are the main offspring from the alpha pair, trained to one day lead.
They are respected amount the pack the princess, and princesses.
However they don’t lead yet, they must earn the trust and loyalty.
Earn the respect, and earn the following of the pack before they can rule.

~Pups/Trainees~
These are the youngsters of the pack, pups who are not old enough to hunt alone.
Aged between birth to a year old, they are trained by the pack to become great hunters.
sometimes they become betas, if they prove themselves worthy that is.

~Omegas~
Omega sounds like it is considered the weakest of the ranks, however not in this pack.
Omega is the rank alphas become once they retire, and allow their offspring to lead.
They hunt like hunters, and fight, along with providing advice where it is needed.
The omegas are the most respected within the pack, though they don’t lead, or give orders.

~Loners~
Wolves who are not in the pack, born outsiders.
They have either chosen to not join the pack, are to scared,
or have yet to meet the pack.
Last edited by Binx_It on Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BloodMoon Members

BloodMoon Pack

AlphaM{1/1}
{Ragnar/Make/4.6years/Weather&EmotionDetectiom/Little-Zaria/Pg6}

AlphaF{1/1}
{Alusia/Female/4years/PoisonManipulation&Telepathy/Sicarius/Pg2}

Beta{1/2}
{Ember/Female/3years/FireManipulation&DeathPrediction/LilyCat2006/Pg2}
{Open}

Hunters{11/~}
{Kanji/Male/3years/FireFangs&Breath/Lunine/pg1}
{IIsu/Female/4years/BloodManipulation&IceAbsorption/Little~Zaria/Pg1}
{Matrok/Male/2years/Fire&MetalManipulation/Little~Zaria/Pg1}
{Iah/Male/6years/LifeManipulation/Fortune’s Fool/Pg2}
{Athena/Female/3.6years/BodyTransfering/LoveBean/Pg2}
{Kaito/Male/4.5years/LunaOfTheNight/Pg3}
{Luna/female/3years/LunaOfTheNight/Pg3}
{Zypher/Male/3years/Sicarius/Pg3}
{Magnus/Male/4years/Earth Manipulation/Wildsight/Pg4}
{Esho/Male/3.9years/PortalCreation/Gleon/Pg4}
Silver/Female/6years/StarManipulation/LunaOfTheNight/Pg7}
{Open}
{Open}

Heir/ess{3/3}
{Aico/Female/1.6years/Flight&Blurring/Lunine/Pg1}
{Kiri/Female/1.6years/FogManipulation/Fortune’sFool/Pg2}
{Rai/Male/1.6years/Storm&DarknessManipulation/WildSight/Pg4}

Pups/Trainie{2/~}
{Spring/Female/6months/Electricity&Telepathy/RookieRaccoon/Pg3}
{Halo/Female/5Months/LightManipulation&Flight/LoveBean/Pg7}
{Open}
{Open}

Loners{4/~}
{Ryu/Male/2.3years/IceClaws&FrostBreath/Lunine/Pg1}
{Ouryu/Male/Age?/ElectricityManipulation/Fortune’sFool/Pg2}
{Neptune/???/4.4years/LoveBean/Pg3}
{Khione/Female/3years/IceManipulation/Wildsight/Pg4}
{Open}
{Open}
Last edited by Binx_It on Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:07 pm, edited 18 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Relationships

Parents & Children ~ ➖
Siblings ~ ♾
One sided crush ~ 💕
Mutual crush ~ 💞
Mates ~ 💖
ExMates ~ 💘

Name & Alusia 💖
Name & Alusia ➖ Rai, Kiri, & Aico
Rai, Kiri, & Aico ♾
IIsu & Matrok ♾
Athena, & Neptune ♾
Esho 💕 Matrok
Athena 💕 Zypher
Luna 💕 Zypher
Last edited by Binx_It on Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:38 am, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rp Status

Postby Binx_It » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:56 am

Created {2-8-2020} Opened {2-8-2020} Started {2-25-2020}

Disscussion Thread
Last edited by Binx_It on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post {1}

Postby Binx_It » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:13 am

Aico
———————————————————————————————————————————————
🐾Female🐾1.6years🐾Heiress🐾Flight&Blurring🐾
🐾Crush:Open🐾Tags:Open🐾

Aico lifted her head, looking around. Her ears pulled back as she yawned, she stretched stand onto her four paws. Glancing to the den opening she ducked her head to exit, tail swaying softly. She shakes her fur, ears perking up as she sniffs the fresh air. She pads forward, reaching the stream which ran right through the center of their territory right next to the den. She dipped her head lapping up a bit of water.

Kanji
🐾Male🐾3years🐾Hunter🐾FireFangs🐾

Kanji huffs, padding through the territory. A large rabbit hung from his jaw’s, the large male moving at a steady pace. His ears perk as he reached the pack den, dropping the prey. He had gotten up early to provide a mourning meal for the pack. However he had only found one rabbit, so it would have to do. At least he had got something right? He shook his head in irritation taking a seat outside the den.

Ryu
🐾Male🐾2.3years🐾Loner🐾IceFormation&IceHealing🐾

Ryu stretched his legs, crawling out from the vacant fox burrow. He lifted his head up, he had been living on the edge of a packs territory for a while now but never stayed to close. He never wondered off to far either, possibly from his subconscious need to be in a pack. He has always wanted to be apart of one, but he’s a wimp as he puts it.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BloodMoon {Elementals} Open&Accepting

Postby Tordier » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:57 am

Esho
3.9 Years
Hunter
Portals
Alone

It was that ambiguous time of morning where wolves could be anywhere between fast asleep and having already finished a chore or two. Esho was on the sleepier end of that spectrum. He was snoozing in his favorite spot towards the edge of camp, with his chin resting on a smooth stone and the rest of him stretched out behind. This was typical of the russet-furred male. Sleeping in was one of the many simple joys he made a point to savor, and he rarely received complaints about this habit if he remembered to bring back a few rabbits to make up for it. Besides, he was always awake and ready by the time Alusia or Ember was assigning patrols, so it seemed harmless enough. Sleeping any later could earn him some resentment from the more diligent pack members, after all.
    Esho's flanks rose and fell as he dozed on, his expression calm, if perhaps slightly troubled. The soft rustlings of padding paws were beginning to cause him to stir from his slumbers as the pack drifted to a collective wakefulness. His ear twitched, and then he cracked one eye half-open, his pupil lazily drifting across camp and taking stock of any notable activity.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:13 am

Kiri :: Female :: 1.6 years :: Heiress :: Fog Manipulation :: ~open, mentions Aico
She'd been up for a few minutes, but that didn't mean Kiri had done anything productive. On the contrary the heiress was lounging on her side near the edge of the stream, eyes half closed. Her ear twitched at paw steps and her attention was only briefly pulled to her sister getting a drink before she returned to her lounging.

Iah :: Male :: 6 years :: Hunter :: Life Manipulation :: ~open
Grey eyes were trained on the sky. He'd been awake since before the sun had risen which was a situation fairly common for him. Iah never slept much. He preferred to be gone from the den before any of the others awoke though. He was no stranger to any mistrust towards him and he would rather be up and gone. Not that he expected anything to happen, it was more for the comfort of those that may wish to have little to do with him. Late to enter the den, early to leave it. The lack of sleep didn't effect him all that much anyway.

Ouryu :: Male :: ?? :: Loner :: Electricity Manipulation/Flight :: ~open
The male's eyes opened, finding himself perched in the crook of a rather sturdy old tree. Red eyes blinked, slowly, as he took in his surroundings. Where was he? Other than in a tree, he could tell that much. Ouryu was unsure but the number of feathers in this little spot implied he'd been in this are for at least a few days. The reason? Perhaps he'd find it soon. Black paws hit the forest floor and he shook out his fur before tucking his wings against his sides. This warranted investigation, did it not?
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna of the Night » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:46 pm

Kaito :: Male:4.5::Hunter::Nature::Luna
Kaito was stalking a nice fat rabbit. Something seemed to have caught his attention from the rabbit and the creature that caught his attention seemed to have been another wolf. When he was able to process the grey object was none other than Luna. "Come on Luna, that rabbit was mine" He growled at her as he stepped from the bushes.

Luna::Female::3 Years::Hunter/Fighter::Darkness::Kaito
Luna looked up at Kaito as he appeared from a bush. She laid the rabbit down in between her paws and looked up at him. "Should have been faster then and it might have been yours." She flicked her tail around her paws as she smiled at Kaito. She knew Kaito was not happy and liked it that the fact that she could get under his fur.
Luna of the Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:32 pm

Alusia | 4 years | Female | Alpha | Mate/Crush: Open | Tags;
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Alusia laid in the back of the den watching the wolves wake up one by one and exiting the den. It seemed that some were already gone before the alpha woke up and two of them were her daughters. It seemed that her only son was willing to show some interest in leading the pack one day. A sigh escaped her breath as the charcoal colored wolf got up to her paws and shook her pelt before exiting the den. She felt the sun hit her pelt, instantly warming her up. Alusia would have to call her pack soon to organize patrols.

Zypher | 3 years | Male | Hunter | Crush: Open | Tags;
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Zypher laid around close to the stream furthest from the den. He had his held up observing the others in the pack from afar. The tall handsome wolf watched Aico exit the den and come up to the stream to get a drink and watched Kiri lounging about. It seemed as if they had no interest in leading their pack.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me