Salmon Lake - A Salmon RP (Always OPEN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Salmon Lake - A Salmon RP (Always OPEN!)

Postby Undyne7119 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:44 am

Welcome to Salmon Lake, a place where salmons live away from humans in three different guilds! There is a legend that some of the salmon got hold of 5 gemstones, each one allowing you to transform into a range of different animals. You can transform into flying creatures with the Air Gem, the Earth Gem, for animals underground, the Whirlpool Gem, for aquatic animals, and the Floral Gem, for land animals. However, a salmon named Zephyr got the fifth. This one allows you to transform into any animal at will. This is the Rift Gem. The salmon guilds are at war, and a fourth guild has come. This is the Zephyr Alliance. They are blamed for causing the war. So many salmons have died, bears and eagles have been attracted to the lake to hunt now. The guilds are weak, and the lake is on the verge of being discovered by humans and destroyed. Young fry, we need your help. Welcome to Salmon Lake.

To sign up, fill out the form on this ref. First, read up on the guilds. Followers are the next leaders, commanders command the fighters. There can be 2 commanders in a guild.

The roleplay is Open, join now!
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Salmon Lake Guilds

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:26 am

Zephyr Alliance

They joined up with Zephyr to make a guild. They are cruel and cold on the outside, but they just want to stop the war.
Leader: Zephyr
Follower:
Commanders:
Shaman:
Warriors:
Nursery Keepers:
Fries:

Flare Blades
They are the figters, always looking to battle. They are aggressive and powerful.

Leader:
Follower:
Commanders:
Shaman:
Warriors:
Nursery Keepers:
Fries:

Iron Souls
Fire Blades tried to drive them from the lake, but they stayed strong. They are brave and durable.

Leader:
Follower:
Commanders:
Shaman:
Warriors:
Nursery Keepers:
Fries:

Gem Hunters
All they care about is the five gems. They have no good qualities.

Leader:
Follower:
Commanders:
Shaman:
Warriors:
Nursery Keepers:
Fries:
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me