Hounds of Hell | RP Thread | Open

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Hounds of Hell | RP Thread | Open

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:08 am

Juniper + Hannibal

|Hunters/Gatherers | 3 Years | Rabidmane | Juniper's Den | Tags: None |

Juniper called Hannibal over to his den, asking him to do something.
Hannibal came over and began helping him rearrange things,
specifically helping with some type of door.
Hannibal grew some vines over the opening of Juniper's den.

--The boys are open--

Loki

| Rogue | 6 Months | Watering Hole | Tags: Anubis|

Loki turned in Anubis's direction, Flattening her tiny ears.
She didn't quite say anything at first,
but she stepped up a bit closer to him.
"I'm sorry about that, sir. i was just coming to get some water"
She replied to Anubis.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:31 pm

❝ anubis ⚜ six years ⚜ rabidmane beta male ⚜ tags: mentions creature

Anubis snickered, raising a brow at the female as she apologized, but stepped closer to him. "Do you not have a watering hole in your own territory?" it was an honest question, his tone calm. "Where are you from?"
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:50 am

Loki

| Rogue | 6 Months | Watering Hole | Tags: Anubis|

"Nowhere in particular"
Loki replied.
"I'm always on the run,
i usually don't settle anywhere, especially with others.
i've never been able."
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viridxty » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:47 am

Rani

SilverMane | Alpha | Tags = Mentions Ember

Yawning, Rani Stepped Out Of Her Den Into The Center Of Camp,
Slightly Shaking From Her Nightmare.
Not Wanting To Appear Scared, She Composed Herself And Looked To See Ember Leaving Through The Tunnel.
viridxty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:51 am

paradox | silvermane | any pronouns| he/him | nb | tags: Rani |
“Thank you alpha.” paradox said while he bowed to his leader. Then he felt
the slight touch of her wing. “It’s, no, I’m fine Rani...I just can’t stop thinking
about things I guess. But thanks for looking out for me.” Paradox said as he bowed
to his alpha once more. he then padded into the trees. “Sparrows.” He thought as
he sniffed the air. he then saw one drinking puddle water. he got into a hunting stance
and then pounced on it. One less hungry belly.

Last edited by clemen on Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:58 am

Benedictus
Packless - Rogue
Tags: Open

The forest had always felt like home to him, no matter what time of year it had been. Like always, Bene hid in the shadows on a cliff overlooking the Rabidmane camp. He'd watched the small pride awaken but he'd yet to see Teja awaken. He frowned as he thought about why that was, lowering his body down to the ground. Tucking his paws under his chest, the large hellhound let out a soft hum as finally, the white-coated female appeared. He had to hold back a sigh of relief, Teja was one of his few descendants that had stayed in this part of the world. While he'd loved traveling back in the day, Ben was as young as he used to.

Teja
Rabidmane - Hunter/Gatherer
Tags: Open

Unlike her siblings, Teja was a morning person, and it showed. Awaking with the crazed grin that she often wore, hadn't been considered normal by her siblings. With a cat-like purr, the white-haired female slowly got up, taking her time to stretch before she exited her den to greet the day. The grin on her face quickly fell as her pride-mates came into view, red-hued eyes snapping from Hellhound to Hellhound. Her blood-red ears flickered about as well, hoping to hear something important or interesting. After giving her shoulders a roll Teja, slowly and precisely walked over to the prey-pile, looking over her choices.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viridxty » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:08 pm

Rani

Silvermane | Alpha | Tags = Paradox

Rani Eyed The Empty Prey Storage, Before Coming To A Decision.
"Yes," She Said Certainly. "Thank You Paradox. Are You Ok Though?" Gently She Put A Wing Over Him And Continued. "You Haven't Seemed Yourself Lately, And I Of All Hounds Would Know That." The Alpha Seemed To Stare Into The Distance Before Sighing And Turning Her Attention Back To Paradox. "You Know You Can Come To Me For Anything Right," She Checked, Her Eyes Full Of Concern.
Last edited by viridxty on Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
viridxty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:07 am

Karina
female ★ 4y ★ straight ★ rabid alpha
mate: creature? ★ tags: open

She blinked her eyes open to the volcano rumbling loudly along with the grumbles of hellhounds outside. "I slept in again... why does this keep happening?" Karina asked aloud although there wasn't anyone with her. Even Creature didn't wake me up, she thought with a growl. She padded out of the den and glanced around the clearing.

Misery & Grief
male ★ unknown ★ questioning ★ rogue
crush: open ★ tags: open

They padded through the forest, unsure of which pack they were closest to. Turning their heads, the two pairs of eyes looked at each other and hummed thoughtfully. "What will we find today?" Misery asked. Grief grinned and replied, "Hopefully something interesting."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:47 pm

Juniper + Hannibal

|Hunters/Gatherers | 3 Years | Rabidmane | Towards Hunting Grounds | Tags: None |

The boys took off into the woods again,
Making their way towards the hunting grounds.
They didnt think a deer would feed the pack for long,
So they started on another hunt.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FR3SHBARKS » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:15 am

torren
female they / she 62 panromantic silvermane medic
mate / none tags / misery & grief

torren swerved down the jagged path, all three heads sniffing the air for the potential whiff of the plants that they needed to restock on before high noon. torren had just recently found their way out of the fiery pit and was looking for a new place to settle in to which they ended up in the silvermane territory. the air up here was full of scents and sounds. it felt refreshing to not have to crinkle their noses at the bitter smell of smoke that wafted through the air at the most inconvenient of times, as well as not feeling the hard rock that was Hell's floor.
The left head, usually dozing off at this time of day, suddenly was woken up by the sound of two canines talking among themselves. they nudged the center head, their nose pointing in the direction of where the first head had heard the sound. the heads were alert now, all three of them looking in the same direction now. torren crouched down and slowly crawled towards the closest bush and strained their necks to see who they were up against. it appeared to be... a two-headed cerebus ? torren had never seen a two-headed canine before, at least, not until now.
one of the tails flicked a nearby branch, creating a very audible sound of the stick rolling away from it's former spot. the two-headed dog turned their heads towards torren's direction. they had seen them. torren instantly ducked down, panic filling their minds.
" this is all your fault ! " the right head hissed.
the right head growled, furious that the right head would make such an accusation. the two heads began to go back and forth, taunting each other over who was to blame for the loud noise. their squabbling began to grow louder as they continued, causing quite a ruckus in the process.
FR3SHBARKS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me