~Wolves of Winter and Summer~ (OPEN)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

~Wolves of Winter and Summer~ (OPEN)

Postby berristar » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:01 pm

π•Žπ• π•π•§π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•Žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣 π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£- 𝔾𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕑 ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺ

For centuries, the wolves of Mt. Season have been at war. No one knows how or why the feud started; all they know now is hatred towards the other pack. But the packs are evenly matched, no pack is stronger than the other and so the battles rage on. Will they ever come to an agreement? What will the storm looming on the horizon mean for both of the packs?

(All wolves from both packs have powers relative to their pack, i.e. Wolves from the Pack of Winter can have ice/water powers, and wolves from Pack of Summer can have fire/wind powers. Nothing too op, please)

RULES
1. Follow all chickensmoothie rules, no exceptions
2. Be kind and nice, please, we're all humans here
3. No OP characters
4. First come, first serve
5. Have fun! :3
6. Disable signatures, please.
7. Maximum of two characters per person.

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR FORMS HERE:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4238799
Last edited by berristar on Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:20 pm, edited 8 times in total.
berristar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pack of Winter

Postby berristar » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:05 pm

ℙ𝔸ℂ𝕂 𝕆𝔽 π•Žπ•€β„•π•‹π”Όβ„

Alpha: Frostflower
Beta: OPEN (only two)
Healer: Sundew

Hunters: (unlimited)
Fighters: (unlimited)
Trainees: (unlimited)
Last edited by berristar on Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
berristar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pack of Summer

Postby berristar » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:07 pm

ℙ𝔸ℂ𝕂 𝕆𝔽 π•Šπ•Œπ•„π•„π”Όβ„

Alpha: Avina
Beta:
- Phoenix
- OPEN
Healer: OPEN (only one)

Hunters: (unlimited)
Fighters: (unlimited)
- Tanais
Trainees: (unlimited)
Last edited by berristar on Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
berristar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Wolves of Winter and Summer~ (OPEN)

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:17 am

Avina
5 years - Alpha of Summer Pack
Crush: Open - Tags: Open

The pale furred female didn't often sleep much - if she slept at all-, so most of the time Avina was one of the first wolves awake. She shook out her coat as she stood, getting out of the warm nest she had been sleeping in. Her golden-yellow eyes narrowed as the sun stung her eyes. Biting back an irritated growl, she looked around the packs camp and paused. It had been a few months since she'd joined a hunt, and the pack seemed to be low on food. Giving her maw an idle lick the lass decided she'd talk to Phoenix about it later.

Tanais
5 years - Fighter of Summer Pack

Tanais was always an early riser, so it wasn't too surprising when he padded out of the moss-covered den to find little to no one awake. He glanced at Avina who was both the alpha of the pack and his sister. A deadly combination. The brute shuttered, having been on the wrong side of his sisters' wrath. Pale golden eyes darted around camp before he heaved a sigh. I'd better go make sure no Winter Pack Wolves have crossed into our territory. The lad grimaced at the thought. He hated that pack, mostly because of the fact that most of the wolves scents seemed cold or frozen in some way. It was offputting and made him uneasy.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berristar » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:02 am

Phoenix
Pack of Summer - Beta

Phoenix narrowed her eyes against the cold biting her face, refusing to turn away though. She'd taken it upon herself to act as a guard for the night when others from the pack had droned excuses about how they would be cold, or tired, or alone. She bit back a growl. Lazy fools, she thought, shaking her head in frustration. A sound made her ears perk up. Phoenix cocked her head slightly to one side to just barely be able to see the Alpha's brother walk out of his den. Though the wolf was a handsome one, that wasn't what Phoenix focused on. "Tanais," she barked out, and once she caught his gaze, gestured with her tail for him to get closer.
berristar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:01 am

F R O S T F L O W E R
||alpha| winter pack| female| tags: open||

Frostflower laid on top of a stone, looking over the pack with sharp eyes. She never trusted the Summer Pack wolves to stay on their own lands- who knew when one of them would step into their lands as if they owned the place? She snarled in anger, stepping down from the rock and deciding to head out on a patrol around the edges of their lands. Maybe that would calm her mind.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:20 am

Avina

She watched as Phoenix called her brother over, slightly curious about what the beta wanted with her grumpy brother. A sigh left her lips as she glanced around camp once more. Avina ignored the urge to go check the borders, doing so alone was asking for trouble. The Winter Pack wasn't the only threat around, bears and cougars were around too, though Avina was thankful that it wasn't often that they had to deal with them. The female sat down on a ledge that over-looked camp, and curled her tail neatly around her paws. Her golden-yellow gaze darkened as she looked to the morning sky, letting out a soft groan. Coming to stand once more before letting out a loud and long howl. Both a challenge and a welcome, Avina was up for a friendly spar today. Friendly and Spar being optional words.

Tanais
Crush: Open - Tags: Phoenix

Pale golden eyes snapped to the pack's beta when his name was called. With the female gesturing him over the ash-colored male sighed and trotted over to the female a blank look on his face. He came to a stop about a tail-length away from the lass, and gave his shoulders a roll before rasping,"Yes, Phoenix? Do you me to do something?" The hair along his spine bristled slightly as he sat down, unsure how to feel about the female. Part of him screamed that she wasn't truly apart of the pack and the other said that she was one of the packs betas.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berristar » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:06 pm

Phoenix
Pack of Summer - Beta

Phoenix bristled lightly at his tone of voice but decided to ignore it. "Could you go do a quick round of our border? Something tells me Winter is going to be up to something," she barked, feeling her ears go back against her head at the mere mention of the so-called Pack. She stood up, brushing past him to walk by the Alpha. Phoenix dipped her head respectfully at her leader. "Alpha," she said, coming to sit down next to the wolf. "Who is it you're looking to fight, hm?" Phoenix asked, a bit of amusement getting its' way into her voice.

---

Sundew
Pack of Winter - Healer

Sundew's ears pricked up as soon as he noticed his leader walking away from her den. He immediately jumped to his feet and ran to her. "'Morning, Alpha!" He barked excitedly, doing small circles around her. "Are you going somewhere? Can I go? Please, please, pleaaaase?" He whined and respectfully touched his nose to hers before continuing to run circles around his Alpha, his tail wagging.
berristar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:32 pm

Avina
Crush: Open - Tags: Phoenix

The smile that found its way to her jaws was not a nice one, said smile was more of a baring on fangs. Giving her jaw another lick the female, huffed "I kind of want to hunt down that sad excuse of alpha from the winter pack. But now's not a good time to court war." The fae sat down once more keeping herself from pacing around camp with her agitation. "But who I'm planning on challenging isn't really news is it? Anything interesting happen this morning?" Body relaxing the pale-furred lass, curled her tail neatly around her paws. The once agitated wolf faded as the graceful alpha took the forefront, a calm but hard look on her face.

Tanais

Tanais grit his teeth at the mention of the white-furred female of the Winter Pack. "Of course, Phoenix." The Ash-colored male replied as she passed. He watched as his pack-mate approached Avina and sighed, giving his neck a crack before he started to trot out of camp. It didn't take long for his pace to increase ever so slowly to a full gallop, a soft growl rumbling in his chest. He thought back to Avina's howl earlier and rolled his eyes, If she hasn't had a spar by the time I get back, I'll gladly show her how I've improved. His mind wandered as he ran, though he instinctively slowed as he neared the border.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:15 am

F R O S T F L O W E R
||alpha| winter pack| female| tags: Sundew||

Frostflower sighed, watching the healer jump around her. She waited until there was a break in their speech before answering: "I'm only going for a patrol to the borders. If you really do want to come, you're welcome to join me." Please be helpful.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me