Forbidden Shadow Forest

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Forbidden Shadow Forest

Postby Seeley » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:50 pm

There have been stories told of a place that no one ever dared to enter. Some say something horrific lives in there, some say it’s just a myth that is just to scare all the pups. The pack, Raven Pack, live just over the hills, with a clear view of the woods. No one really knows what’s in there, but it’s against the law to dare enter into the forest.

But the Raven pack is no ordinary wolf pack. They are much different than the average wolf; much larger in height, big boned, very fluffy and they all have magical powers. They only use their magic for good things and never any harm to others. They can also live for many many years.

So will you try to figure out what is in the eerie place or will you stay far away and never know the truth.

——Rules———
Follow all CS rules
Be mindful of others
Post more than five sentences per post
Any questions, just ask.

||Name|| Reeves
||Age|| 105 years old
||Gender|| Male
||Personality|| Stubborn, very hardheaded, but a kind soul. He can be a sweet soul, but he will change tune real quick if someone were to mess with his daughter, Karina. She is his life and will do everything that he can to protect her from harm.
|| Description||
- pelt color|| solid black, with some brown along his legs and down his back. His eyes are a light blue with flecks of golden yellow in them.
|| History|| Born and raised outside of the pack, and was abandoned by his own parents. Reeves was found by a fellow pack member of the Raven pack. They didn’t have a leader, so when it came time for them to finally choose one, Reeves was chosen when he was in his younger years. Then he fell in love with a beautiful dark brown fae named Nyma. Then they had three beautiful pups; Karina and her two brothers. She was the only white one out of the three, but with her father’s eyes. Reeves became smitten with his daughter and showered her with affection and made sure to protect her from any harm. He still showed his two sons love as well so they wouldn’t feel so eft out. Unfortunately their mother passed due to passing from an illness. They tried everything they could but nothing could be done.
||Rank|| Alpha Male/ King
||Pack|| Raven Pack
||Other|| open

||Name|| Karina
||Age|| Rude to ask a lady her age!
||Gender||
||Personality|| She’s somewhat shy, but she’s very adventurous like her father, which could get her into trouble, especially when she was a pup. Karina is a bubbly, kind of girl who doesn’t have a single mean bone in her body. She takes after her father for the most part, but has some of her mother in her too.
||Description||
-pelt color|| pure snow white coat with little specks of black along her front legs.
-eyes|| light icy blue eyes like her father.
||History|| read my father’s
||Rank|| she’s more like a princess
||Pack|| Raven Pack
||Crush|| open
||Mate|| Ha good luck.
||Other|| none
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me