The Zokar Kingdom( wolves rp)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

The Zokar Kingdom( wolves rp)

Postby Seeley » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:24 pm

Welcome to a far far away place, far from any other place other than other kingdoms nearby. The Zokar Kingdom has been around for as long as anyone can remember. It may seem odd that a kingdom is ruled by wolves, since people would think they couldn’t handle it all. But you’d be surprised to see that they can manage it all. The kingdom is set up in the beautiful mountains that overlook hills, fields, and more.

There are nearby kingdoms, and they all have gotten along for so long and tend to get together every month to go over whatever needs to be done and so forth. This year is different. The next heir to the throne is ready and it’s time for her to find a suitable mate as king. But the princess refuses to go through with it all since she would rather fall in love with someone who she thinks would be suitable.

-rules-

Follow all CS rules

1) You may make your own kingdom
2) You may have as many characters as you can manage
3) no perfect characters please( it may be all fantasy but try to keep it minimal)
4) more than five sentences per post
5) any questions please PM me, don’t post here(:

Name|| Aymara
Age|| 3 years
Gender|| female
Personality|| very stubborn, strong willed, fierce, fiery, agile. She can be sweet, kind, friendly and loving. Though don’t mistake her for a weakling. Aymara is very tough and able to stand her own, even for a princess. She will not allow anyone to push her around. But once you upset her, there’s no telling what she would do or say.
Breed|| Timber Wolf x Arctic Wolf
History|| born and raised in Zokar to her parents, the king and queen. She became the favorite of her father the king. Aymara’s mother unfortunately died shortly after giving birth to Aymara, and her father refused to have anyone take her mother’s place. So from then on, her father swore to do the best he could for her.
Description|| Aymara has most of her mother’s looks, the Snow White pelt with some mixture of grays, browns and blacks, mainly of her father. She has the long lean body like her mom, her head built like her dad’s. Golden yellow eyes. She is very fluffy and looks fat but she isn’t.
Kingdom|| Zokar
Rank||(whatever you want to call it) princess
Crush|| open
Mate|| open
Pups|| someday
Other|| none
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Zokar Kingdom( wolves rp)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:28 pm

Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Zokar Kingdom( wolves rp)

Postby Seeley » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:51 am

(Accepted)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me