the lost elements [open horse fantasy]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

the lost elements [open horse fantasy]

Postby merlin. » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:27 pm

The Lost Elements is a semi literate equine RPG that takes place in a fantasy world composed of several different biomes each with their own rightful pros and cons. The Union is an island at the middle of the world, only accessible by day when the tides fall and the sand bar can be used. This is where new equines enter Keali, and where others come to encounter strangers.

Rules
1. No cheating or god-modding. This means you cannot control another players character without their permission.
2. In character posts must be at least 50 words.
3. You must be accepted before you can begin roleplaying in this thread.

Territories
Once you form a group of over 4 horses (including yourself) you may strike out from the Union to find land of your own to claim. You must have each player confirm they will be joining your horses land in OOC before it will be added.

Equines, upon entering Keali, will gain an elemental power. For now, only earth, air, water, and fire can be chosen.
Population
🜁 Air 1
🜃 Earth 0
🜂 Fire 0
🜄 Water 0

Important Links
Character Sign Up
~ i'm just a loser baby.

they/them | player with autism
merlin.

My pets
My items