"nothing but a game." -wip, don't post!-

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

"nothing but a game." -wip, don't post!-

Postby carnivorous. » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:37 pm

god, it was cold. it was freezing. you didn't know where you were, much less why you were there. hard, cold granite against your back, uncomfortably shifting underneath you. blaring white strobe lights attacking your eyelids ruthlessly until you forced them open.
you'd make it out alive.

you had to.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x

Postby carnivorous. » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:16 am

welcome.
to summarize the plot, this roleplay will be a continuation and revamp of ideas in kill or be killed, created by hxnnie. i have gained permission from the owner to revive it.
the roleplay takes place in a metal arena, separated by walls and somewhat sectioning the area, and the ideas can be derived from danganronpa, the hunger games and maze runner. your character is an animal gifted with one item that allows a supernatural ability.
the object of the game is simple, make it out alive. in order to escape, you must eliminate all other players. the only way else to escape, figure out the mastermind, who will leave small clues in their posts to hint towards them, however they wish to.
the turnout of each round very much depends on it's players, and the game can end with no deaths, or deaths of all.

tldr: this is basically a glorified game of mafia in a different setting.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me