El Rosares - A CS pet Town

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: El Rosares - A CS pet Town

Postby Bunny!! » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:36 am

im all open )
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:51 am

sugarbird wrote:
SNOWY / Florist / Adult / Tags; --

The morning was quiet and cool, the salty breeze rolling the gentle waves along the shoreline. She had the pleasure of gazing at it every once in a while as she set up shop. Behind her quaint little set up was a garden, made up of bricks containing soil and rows of different plants. All of which was protected under an arched metal roof to prevent it from getting over watered from the rain. Snowy always watered them herself. While she yawned, she walked behind her counter and set out several pots of decorative plants and ivies. A few plastic containers containing smaller flora were set out on display as well. Many more were set up in no time flat. Finally getting everything situated, she stretched herself out, spreading her magnificent wings, before relaxing entirely and sitting down. Under the counter, she pulled out a plastic bag filled with grapes and started eating breakfast. It wasn't much, but Snowy rarely bothered eating a full meal until lunch.

DOMINO / Confectioner / Adult / Tags; Silia

Candy soda was just one of his many favorites. He loved regular soda already. Having it in candy form made him love it more. And having to work for the colorful flavor within, chewing off the waxy cap, only added to its charm. This is how his thoughts usually went. Harping too much in his head about how lovely his candy was, and how making it was like making art. The little bell rang above the door frame. He turned up to notice a familiar and quite welcome face. Silia. Whatever the reason it may be, he was just especially delighted to see her every time they crossed paths. Perhaps it was just her gentle nature, or the fact she was able to tolerate him having his head in the clouds a lot of the time. He could be himself around her. Domino couldn't say that for a lot of others in this town. He smiled gingerly at her coming before turning around to grab some more ingredients. "Hello there, Silia!" he greeted from afar, grabbing some paraffin wax from his walk-in storage. "How may I serve you today?"
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:57 pm

ooc: gonna post when i can
@bunny: Jinn’s stuck in his doctor’s office. want to send Icarus there, or something?]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:41 pm

accidentally erased this oop)
Last edited by Bunny!! on Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:03 pm

(XP thank you)

Jinn- Homosexual (might like Icarus, who knows)- male adult- doctor- Mood: a bit tired- Tags: Icarus

The doctor hummed as he continued to stare at his laptop screen a moment, eyes narrowing then he shook his head. With a sigh, he leaned back away from the object, flicking his tail afew times before blinking. Ears lightly twitching, he placed a paw to the top of the laptop, pushing the top down to close the laptop after hitting the power button to shut it off. He then continued to quietly hum, sitting back in his spinny computer chair in front of the desk for just a moment before perking his ears. A nurse rushed to his office, saying “Y-You have a patient, Dr. Jinn.” and showing him to the room before all but running away. He picked up the paperwork she’d shoved at him, entering the room. “Hello, sir, you have a concussion? I’m going to need you to fill out your medical history.” he told Icarus.

Lenna- Questioning- female- Mood: happy- Tags: xxx

The little cinnamon pointed purple-sunset-dyed-haired rat had just had a delicious breakfast of fruit. Also, her pregnant mother was doing quite well. The babies would be born soon! She squeaked happily to herself as she ran into the school, heading to her locker.

Cyclone- asexual- male adult- adventurer- mood: adventurous- Tags: xxx

The pink-and-gold-dusted palomino unicorn hummed to himself as he fluttered his white wings. Yeah, he had wings, so maybe he’d be called an alicorn? He didn’t know, didn’t care either way, and pushed the thought away while shaking himself, off-white-dusted golden mane and tail flying to and fro a moment when he did so. He’d already eaten, and stretched once, yet he stretched again before heading to his door. He nudged it open, trotting outside.

Sillia- hetero, maybe Domino- female adult- Baby rocker/holder @hospital- mood: hungry- Tags: Domino

The white chocolate and white female hummed quietly to herself as she stood inside the confectionary, tilting her head for just a moment. Her nose twitched as she thought of strawberry shortcakes, pineapple upside down cakes, tiny cheesecakes, pies, and even sugary sodas and such drinks. Her favorite desserts were strawberry shortcakes, and plain simple vanilla ice cream. Mmm, so good, just so, so good. She twitched her ears and tail a few times, eyes bright and happy, and smiled as she looked at the other canine, handsome male canine. Her cheeks heated up and she scolded herself, huffing a moment as she took that moment to shake her head at herself. She smiled as she looked at the male, watching him smile at her as he walked over to the ingredient area to grab stuff. She hummed a canine sound to herself a moment, before nodding to him. “Hello, Domino. Just dropped by to visit, but do you have any new candy or confections?” she asked.

Ana- too young- female toddler (4)- preschool student- Mood: tired- Tags: Mylo/open

The little white and colorful dragon purred as she trotted along behind Mylo, fluffy ended tail dragging on the ground. She’d clean it outside the preschool, or right in the entryway before being sent to her class. She noticed the couple times Mylo checked on her, offering smiles at those points.

Mylo- too young- male kid (6)- first grade student- Mood: proud- Tags: Ana/open

The heterochromatic eyed dark and white fawn was glad the hatchling followed him, that she stayed right behind him abd didn’t stray. He was also glad that no one called out to them...Not that those were bad creatures, usually mothers or other kids, but it distracted little Ana...They finally reached the preschool, going in to talk to a worker.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:15 pm

.+ Icarus +. fortune teller / voodoo magic user || male || at the doctor || tags; Jinn

Icarus blinked in a rather slow fashion. "o-okay." he said softly. "how do i do that?" he normally took care of himself so he dint come the the hospital. his ears flattened softly as he felt ignorant. his question was probably dumb.
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:24 am

sugarbird wrote:

The morning was quiet and cool, the salty breeze rolling the gentle waves along the shoreline. She had the pleasure of gazing at it every once in a while as she set up shop. Behind her quaint little set up was a garden, made up of bricks containing soil and rows of different plants. All of which was protected under an arched metal roof to prevent it from getting over watered from the rain. Snowy always watered them herself. While she yawned, she walked behind her counter and set out several pots of decorative plants and ivies. A few plastic containers containing smaller flora were set out on display as well. Many more were set up in no time flat. Finally getting everything situated, she stretched herself out, spreading her magnificent wings, before relaxing entirely and sitting down. Under the counter, she pulled out a plastic bag filled with grapes and started eating breakfast. It wasn't much, but Snowy rarely bothered eating a full meal until lunch.

He paused like a statue for a moment as she asked what exactly was new. What an off-putting question. He doesn't think anyone has asked that question before. They'd get the stuff they already knew and loved. It's not like Domino never experimented at all, that is far from the truth. He experimented with sweets all the time, combining flavors with each other to come up with the most creative, compatible and lovely taste. However, Domino never really let any of his newfound ideas be known to the public. He was only confident in his work.. when he relied on recipes he already knew by heart. Any of his new ideas, however, he was too afraid to let others try out. He was using recipes he came up with himself, after all. What if it's bad? What if others don't like it at all? Why let other townsfolk try out something that could possibly not satisfy them? He was dedicated to making the best of the best in the candy career. He walked out of the walk-in storage to face her. "Well.. um.." he spoke sheepishly. He never trusted anyone else with such a thing before. But all it took to change his mind was to look at her face, the kind, gentle, bubbly face of Silia.

He sighed, loosening his shoulders and caving in, feeling heat rush to his face. "I-- guess I do have a few things you could try. Though, I don't know how good they'll end up being." He set down the packs of wax on the counter, going even deeper into the kitchen towards his pantry where he kept dry spices, as well as a few containers of dry candies. Freshly twisted peppermint, lemon sours, even some cookies in a few jars. This pantry was mostly for himself, or for the spices certain sweets need. Things like cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, sugar, the works. A little tin, lined with some parchment paper, was sealed up tight with a lid covering it. Domino grabbed it, took it to the front counter, and opened the tin. A very sweet yet caffeinated smell was released. "This is just.. a throw away idea. I normally don't let people try this stuff, but since I know I can trust you, you can have at it. But at least just take a sample first? I don't want you spending money on something you won't like." he muttered timidly. "This.. first thing is a peanut brittle. It's a brittle infused with both milk chocolate and a coffee bean mixture. Just.. coffee with chocolate with peanuts and sugar. You taste one of those and I'll.. grab something else." What would she like.. what would she like.. he questioned himself in his head as he went back into the storage to look through his originals.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:38 pm

Jinn- Homosexual (might like Icarus, who knows)- male adult- doctor- Mood: a bit tired- Tags: Icarus

The doctor smiled softly as he opened his maw to speak. He said “You need to put your full name, phone number or some way to contact you, check off any boxes of medicines you’re taking and (idek what else, but there’s always so many boxes to mark off...), and any allergies like antibiotics or eggs.”

Lenna- Questioning- female- Mood: happy- Tags: xxx

The little cinnamon pointed purple-sunset-dyed-haired rat had just had a delicious breakfast of fruit. Also, her pregnant mother was doing quite well. The babies would be born soon! She squeaked happily to herself as she ran into the school, heading to her locker.

Cyclone- asexual- male adult- adventurer- mood: adventurous- Tags: xxx

The pink-and-gold-dusted palomino unicorn hummed to himself as he fluttered his white wings. Yeah, he had wings, so maybe he’d be called an alicorn? He didn’t know, didn’t care either way, and pushed the thought away while shaking himself, off-white-dusted golden mane and tail flying to and fro a moment when he did so. He’d already eaten, and stretched once, yet he stretched again before heading to his door. He nudged it open, trotting outside.

Sillia- hetero, maybe Domino- female adult- Baby rocker/holder @hospital- mood: hungry- Tags: Domino

The chocolate and white female tilted her head when she noticed how he seemed to freeze up after she questioned him. She shrugged her canine shoulders to herself, taking a lick at one shoulder as though she were cleaning something off. She hummed softly to herself yet again, thinking of the little calico Siamese mix baby whose mother had passed after having him...Should she adopt him? She was broken from thought by a sheepish boice, Domino’s. She smiled sweetly as she looked at him, nodding her head a bit. She dipped her head a moment after noticing him blush, or thinking she had. She nodded to Domino, saying “Oh, good. We’ll see how they taste.” she said with a smile. She hummed quietly again, looking back up to see him set down the waxy packs, then go back into the kitchen. She wondered what he had in the kitchen and in the back. Maybe cheesecakes, or cream puffs, cookies, but mostly likely lots of different candies.

She then shook her head and continued to hum, watching him return with a small tin. She could smell the scent from it, dipping her head again a moment. She said “Okay.” then let him just comtinue to speak, smiling as she just listened and nodded along. She continued to quietly hum and smile, saying “Okay, I’ll just sample it first.” then quieted down again. Domino was speaking again, telling her it was peanut brittle with chocolate and coffee beans in it. She smiled again as she nodded at him, now learning it was coffee with chocolate and peanuts and sugar. She nodded as she nosed a piece to her paw, then looked up a moment. “If you have cheesecake or cream puffs, those are good.” before pawing the peanut brittle into her mouth and chewing experimentally.

Ana- too young- female toddler (4)- preschool student- Mood: tired- Tags: Mylo/open

The little white and colorful dragon followed him into the preschool, and did indeed grab her tail and clean the fluffy part. She yawned a moment, then saw her friend Maya and called out to her. They ran to each other, then glanced back at the one speaking to Mylo.

Mylo- too young- male kid (6)- first grade student- Mood: proud- Tags: Ana/open

The heterochromatic eyed dark and white fawn chuckled as he watched his little charge call out to her friend, a griffin toddler. He hummed as he turned his attention to the bear speaking to him, nodding his head to her. She then said he should get to school, and he nodded and turned to the doors, hurrying outside.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:55 am

sugarbird wrote:

Cheese cakes or cream puffs.. of course! Walking back into his room temp storage, he grabbed a nice, neat container lined with such sweets. Cream puffs! Making these guys are always fun and easy for Domino. These in particular.. were also new. And not just because nobody other than himself has tried them yet, but also because these were very fresh. He remembered staying up a bit last night to make these. He stopped by the counter, setting down the container and opening the lid. A heavenly smell, at least to him, wafted as soon the as airtight container was opened. "Here's my custom chou à la crème!" he spoke in a bit of a timid yet excited voice. This was one that he hoped she'd approve of, since he himself liked these. Really, he liked a majority of his ideas. But his taste was.. far more open and accepting than a lot of other townsfolk here. Even he was aware of this. Hence the reason he was so unsure of showing her these things. "Cream puffs torched all around, filled with an imitation crème brûlée custard. Uh, so.. how was the brittle?"
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:12 am

.+ Icarus +. fortune teller / voodoo magic user || male || at the doctor || tags; Jinn

Icarus took the form. he fell silent as he did his best to write all the information. he had never been to the doctor so it was all rather easy. the only reason he came this time is because he had a gut feeling it was important to. his tail curled to his side and his ears where drooped at the sides of his head. "done" he mumbled as he handed back the form.

i have tori open at her beach bake sale, Artemis open in her mayors office, and mara a teen open in the school library)
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me