El Rosares - A CS pet Town

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: El Rosares - A CS pet Town

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:40 pm

Jinn- Homosexual (might like Icarus, who knows)- male adult- doctor- Mood: a bit tired- Tags: Icarus

The doctor smiled softly as he handed the paper(s) and pen over to the Fortune teller. Yes, he’d heard of Icarus, but the other male didn’t look scary...He felt annoyed others acted terrified to the male’s face, yet whispered behind his back and gossiped when he wasn’t around...Jinn snorted, shaking his head a few times. He took the paper, reading over it.

(hey Bunny, does he have any allergies or anything?)

Lenna- Questioning- female- Mood: happy- Tags: xxx

The little cinnamon pointed purple-sunset-dyed-haired rat had just had a delicious breakfast of fruit. Also, her pregnant mother was doing quite well. The babies would be born soon! She squeaked happily to herself as she ran into the school, heading to her locker.

Cyclone- asexual- male adult- adventurer- mood: adventurous- Tags: xxx

The pink-and-gold-dusted palomino unicorn hummed to himself as he fluttered his white wings. Yeah, he had wings, so maybe he’d be called an alicorn? He didn’t know, didn’t care either way, and pushed the thought away while shaking himself, off-white-dusted golden mane and tail flying to and fro a moment when he did so. He’d already eaten, and stretched once, yet he stretched again before heading to his door. He nudged it open, trotting outside.

Sillia- hetero, maybe Domino- female adult- Baby rocker/holder @hospital- mood: hungry- Tags: Domino

The chocolate and white female hummed quietly as she contemplated the taste of the peanut brittle. It was good, actually, very good, and her tail began slowly to wag. She hummed gently as she took a bit bigger of a piece of it now, though glanced around a moment. She noticed a (npc) Llama enter the confectionary and head to a table (or counter or whatever) with a book. She offered a gentle smile to the brown and white creature, even though they never once looked to her, nor Domino for that matter. Llama didn’t seem the least bit bothered by the two of them, and Sillia giggled a bit at that. Shaking her head, she pawed her muzzle a moment then gave Domino a nod. She said “Smells really good.” and took a deeper breath of the scent coming out of the container. She remembered the piece of peanut brittle and ate it, finishing that second piece rather quick then yawning a bit. She smiled as she stretched a moment, then settled again. “Oh, the peanut brittle was super good. These cream puffs sound delicious.” she said.

Ana- too young- female toddler (4)- preschool student- Mood: tired- Tags: Mylo/open

wip

Mylo- too young- male kid (6)- first grade student- Mood: proud- Tags: Ana/open

The heterochromatic eyed dark and white fawn hurried towards school. (wb)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:58 pm

(I hope it’s ok if I join in late.)

Name; Alder
Gender; Male
Sexuality; Exploring
Personality; Loves being in nature, very down to Earth and kind, slow to anger, calm, good sense of humor, playful
Age; Adult
Job in the town: Gardener
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:28 pm

XP hi Tropic)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:18 pm

(accepted, welcome to the rp!

ill do replies soon )
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:44 pm

(Hello Spirit and everyone! Thank you for the warm welcome! :3)

Alder - Adult - Gardner - Tags: Open

Alder was busying himself gardening in his garden and was about to put another flower into the ground. After doing so he gently packed dirt back into the hole and patted it down softly but firmly. He went to fetch his watering can to give the plants some water.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:24 pm

.+ Icarus +. fortune teller / voodoo magic user || male || at the doctor || tags; Jinn
(no, no known allergies)
Icarus glanced around the room with a bit of curiosity. he war reaching out toward some equipment before his head started to hurt, he flinched and held his paw to the area, whimpering softly. he closed his eyes and his free paw gripped the paper stuff on the patients chair.

☽ Bunny ☾ wrote:i have tori open at her beach bake sale, Artemis open in her mayors office, and mara a teen open in the school library)
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:16 pm

(gonna have to post tomorrow, but a ton of mine are open
thank you )
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:53 am

sugarbird wrote:
SNOWY / Florist / Adult / Tags; --

The morning was quiet and cool, the salty breeze rolling the gentle waves along the shoreline. She had the pleasure of gazing at it every once in a while as she set up shop. Behind her quaint little set up was a garden, made up of bricks containing soil and rows of different plants. All of which was protected under an arched metal roof to prevent it from getting over watered from the rain. Snowy always watered them herself. While she yawned, she walked behind her counter and set out several pots of decorative plants and ivies. A few plastic containers containing smaller flora were set out on display as well. Many more were set up in no time flat. Finally getting everything situated, she stretched herself out, spreading her magnificent wings, before relaxing entirely and sitting down. Under the counter, she pulled out a plastic bag filled with grapes and started eating breakfast. It wasn't much, but Snowy rarely bothered eating a full meal until lunch.

DOMINO / Confectioner / Adult / Tags; Silia

Domino's face lit up as Silia actually enjoyed it. Honestly, he wasn't expecting to hear that from her. Maybe a compliment about a certain aspect of the sweet; a critique of it. Some deep part of him was ecstatic that she approved of him. Again, he completely brushed that thought off. "O-oh! I'm glad you like it!" he barked with a grin, his tail wagging. "Well- um.. try the puffs! If you like 'em.. eh.." he put a paw on his chin in thought before lightly shrugging and deciding to go ahead and say it. "If you like them, they're on the house."
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:01 pm

Jinn- Homosexual (might like Icarus, who knows)- male adult- doctor- Mood: a bit tired- Tags: Icarus

The doctor hummed as he watched the patient a moment, watched Icarus. He squeaked when Icarus looked pain, going to get an ice pack and bringing it back. The material itself was soft, but of course it was packed with ice. Jinn held it out, saying “Here.”

Lenna- Questioning- female- Mood: happy- Tags: xxx

The little cinnamon pointed purple-sunset-dyed-haired rat had just had a delicious breakfast of fruit. Also, her pregnant mother was doing quite well. The babies would be born soon! She squeaked happily to herself as she ran into the school, heading to her locker.
(@bunny: she could run into Mara, if you want)

Cyclone- asexual- male adult- adventurer- mood: adventurous- Tags: xxx

The pink-and-gold-dusted palomino unicorn hummed to himself as he fluttered his white wings. Yeah, he had wings, so maybe he’d be called an alicorn? He didn’t know, didn’t care either way, and pushed the thought away while shaking himself, off-white-dusted golden mane and tail flying to and fro a moment when he did so. He’d already eaten, and stretched once, yet he stretched again before heading to his door. He nudged it open, trotting outside.
(@tropic: could he pass by Alder’s house?)

Sillia- hetero, maybe Domino- female adult- Baby rocker/holder @hospital- mood: hungry- Tags: Domino

The chocolate and white female smiled gently at Domino, dipping her head a moment. She raised her head again to look at him, giggling quietly a bit. Blushing, she shook her head and scolded herself, humming gently yet a bit quietly. She nodded again when he spoke up, humming a bit louder as she nodded. She giggled again, this time allowing herself, and smiled. She continued to hum as she nodded, turning her attention to the cream puffs. She tasted one, saying “It’s good.” then looked thoughtful. “Hey, Domino...I have a question.”

Ana- too young- female toddler (4)- preschool student- Mood: tired- Tags: open

(posting later)

Mylo- too young- male kid (6)- first grade student- Mood: proud- Tags: open

(@ school, posting later)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me