quiet in the night - a canine roleplay - CLOSED DNP

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

quiet in the night - a canine roleplay - CLOSED DNP

Postby sparrow,, » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:18 pm

"shush. don't be scared. i'm the messenger. i've come to fetch you.
the king and queen have sent me to bring you to the pack. you can't decline this, i swear, you cannot.
when the majesties say come, you come. unless of course you want to wind up dead.
may i also remind you to not speak unless spoken to when you arrive, or you'll be in for a nasty surprise..."

what is quiet in the night? -

quiet in the night is a roleplay about a pack ruled by an unfair and unjust king and queen who wreak havoc to their own pack members. a group of traitorous wolves band up, ready to fight for their release, however, it's not that easy...

main page
• forms
rules and the code
the pack (territory, information, etc.)
• pack roles

Last edited by sparrow,, on Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
sparrow,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quiet in the night - rules

Postby sparrow,, » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:35 pm

one// follow all cs rules
two// be appropriate when posting.
do not go into detail for things like deaths, births, etc.
three// at least 3 sentences per post.
four// if you have multiple characters, do them in the same post.
five// do not bump or mark this roleplay.
six// if you do not have a rp character, do not post.
seven// a user may only have one high-ranked wolf.
eight// a user may only have up to 3 characters.
nine// at least one character must be part of the traitor group.
ten// a user may decide to kill of their character for any reason.
this user may then create another character.
eleven// feel free to create some drama!
twelve// no super weird dramatic plot twists lol.
    • treason is punishable by death.
    • do not speak to royalty unless spoken too.
    • bow before your majesties.
    • protect your majesties with your life.
    • royals eat first catch.
    • female guards and messengers may never have kits. guards may have a mate, but messengers are forever alone.
    • the king and queen choose the role of each wolf pup at birth. assigned positions cannot be changed unless something physically prevents them from doing their job.
    • never lie.
    • stay quiet to stay alive. as the queen likes to say, "snitches get stitches."

Read Below:

I would also like to add that I will possibly be writing a book series using this idea.
Please do not use anything, including roleplay posts, for book ideas! I reserve the right to include anything posted as an idea for my book. All users who contributed an idea will get their name in the book if I ever decide to publish.
Thank you for your cooperation. If you read this paragraph like instructed, please add ' thanks a ton ' in the "other" section on your forms c:
sparrow,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quiet in the night - the pack (information)

Postby sparrow,, » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:06 am

"our pack is called monarchpack, after queen monarch. you see, it changes each time there is a new king or queen. they decide between themselves whether to have it after the king's or queen's name. as you can see, feminism wins this time. we've been here for a long time. no can exactly remember, since we don't have any elders from that time, but I'll say a couple of decades, maybe 3."

the messenger walks you into the grand kingdom.

"welcome to the camp. remember, staying quiet means staying alive. over there is the stone palace. it's protected by guards, so it's unlikely we'd be able to get close to see it, but, it is very old as you can see by the vines and plants growing all over it. there are the caves. that's where other pack members sleep. each cave is assigned to groups of 4. each group is from the same assignment position though, so you know everyone your sharing the cave with."

he stops you, head tilting at your wondrous expression.

"it isn't hard to get lost here, so i'll give you a little tour of all the areas in a little more detail."

stone palace

smack dab in the center of the camp. it is huge and covered in ivy and vines from a long time ago. cracks run along the sides, though the palace is in no state of collapse. there are 6 visible (hmm...) entrances around palace, each being guarded by 2 large guards. the palace is nearly impenetrable, although there seems to be some sort of opening at the very top. it seems just big enough for a wolf to squeeze through if they could only find a way to get up there.

caves

there are ___ caves, enough for every wolf to fit and still stay in their own assignment groups. wolves are forbidden to mate with a wolf from another assignment, as is going inside the cave of another assignment. each cave is very large with more than enough room for 4 wolves to fit comfortably in. the lower groups take the smaller caves, although it is still a fine accommodation compared to the harsh ground. each wolf has their own nest, padded with fresh grasses and leaves, as well as other soft materials. these wolves have grown used to the comfort of this padded lifestyle.

water pools

areas that the wolves may rest near or drink from. it is strictly forbidden to go inside the water. even a paw dipped in the fresh, pure liquid could result in punishment. servants take carved rocks to the pools to fill with water and bring them to the majesties.

sky hill

an area where you can see the entire camp. this area is mostly forbidden as it is higher ground. higher ground = advantage. it has no other use, but it is very grassy, as well as it being open to the sky.

the overall camp

it is a very grassy place, with minimal tree cover, so the wolves may roam under the sun. to the west of the camp are human households. this place is considered cursed by many. if a wolf were to go there, they would either be exiled from the pack or killed. humans are considered very dangerous and should be avoided at all costs. the place can get pretty cold at night, but the weather is usually breezy in the early morning.[/i]

the ranks

the following list will be ordered from the highest ranking to the lowest ranking.

the king and queen

the highest ranking members of the pack. they make the rules and command the pack. this rank is filled by 2 wolves, previously a royal and a noble.

nobles

below the king and queen, these wolves get special privileges. nobles like to show their wealth by wearing jewels and other shiny objects.

this page is a work in progress! please do not post!!

*note: yes, I know wolves aren't usually in habitats like this, but I wanted it! for my book, I might decide to change it to a snowier area if I make the wolves the grey wolf species.* shrugs
sparrow,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me