the enchanted forest ✦ open & accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

the enchanted forest ✦ open & accepting

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:45 am

In many fairytales enchanted forests are places of peace. They're good places home to many creatures who also pose no threat to anyone. They are beautiful in their stories, with many different kinds of flowers and other plants. They are like paradise to those who live in them, with fairies, unicorns, and elves to protect them from all things evil. But those are simply tales. Those forests of dreams are nothing compared to the real thing. This enchanted forest in particular is a neutral place. Neither good nor bad, but quite dangerous to say the least, housing many creatures both good and evil. Even the plants in some parts may try to harm you. If one lives there, one knows where they can and cannot go. However new-comers to this enchanted forest often meet their doom unless they find a creature nice enough to help them along. Many adventures await as more and more new-comers make their homes in the enchanted forest. Those that already reside there are wondering why these new creatures chose this place to call their homes. What ever the reason they came, and it seems they are here to stay lest fate has a different plan in store for them. Will the new-comers truly find their place of belonging among forest trees, or will their adventures prove too risky? Only time will tell.
Last edited by wolf.skull on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:46 am

Rules
    ✦ all of Tess' rules apply
    ✦ respect your fellow roleplayers
    ✦ god modding and power playing are not allowed
    ✦ post at least three lines of text per character
    ✦ you may have as many characters as you'd like, so long as you keep them all active
    ✦ you may not have your characters form romantic relationships with each other, however platonic relationships are fine
    ✦ fade to black when needed
    ✦ real world characters will not be accepted, these include regular wolves, dogs, etc
    ✦ only three powers per character, if they have any
    ✦ fight fairly during IC fights, OOC fighting is not allowed
    ✦ ask for permission before seriously injuring/killing another person's character
    ✦ have fun!
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:47 am

Characters
    Residence - these creatures are already living in the enchanted forest
    name ✦ species ✦ gender - played by

Sparkshire ✦ unique cat of land and water ✦ female - played by Poppymeow
    Ebony ✦ bird critter ✦ male - played by galaxymouse
    Cardinal ✦ gryphon ✦ male ✦ played by dragonscales10
    Briar ✦ european unicorn ✦ male ✦ played by dragonscales10
    Asylum ✦ unknown ✦ male ✦ played by dragonscales10

New-comers - these creatures have just moved to the enchanted forest
    name ✦ species ✦ gender - played by

Bathsheba ✦ wolven winged siren ✦ female - played by oceans&glass
    Shimmer ✦ humaniod dragon ✦ female - played by tropicalpeacock
    Corvus ✦ gryphon ✦ male - played by valiantdragon
Last edited by wolf.skull on Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:10 am, edited 6 times in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:48 am

Relationships
    none yet
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:50 am

Extras
    season ✦ early summer
    weather ✦ clear, warm

the wood ✦ the wood makes up most of the enchanted forest. The trees are large, their roots twisted into the ground. Rocks and boulders dot the area. Moss covers most areas along with ferns and other plants. Flowers spring up here and there. This is the safest place in the forest

willow creek ✦ this creek, which is more like a river runs through the forest and land. However when one refers to willow creek they are probably refering to a certain spot. This area has an abundance of willows that line the creek and surrounding area, as well as long green grass. This place is also pretty safe.

the ruin ✦ this is an anciant place. The surrounding are is filled with dark pine and leaf trees. The ruins themselves are made of white bricks, built into the ground in a large circle with small arches placed on the north, south, east, and west. In the middle is a much larger arch. The whole thing is covered in moss. This place is neutral

iron pines ✦ this part of the forest is made up of pine trees. There are shrubs and patches of grass here and there with some clearings, dotted with boulders. Some trees stand taller then others making places more darkened. This area is neutral but leaning more toward the dangerous side

Nox ✦ this is the most dangerous place in the enchanted forest. It's a swampy area with darkened trees, some sticking out of the grey water. These trees don't grow leaves. There isn't much vegitation in this place, and what is there has a mind of its own and they don't like strangers

the moutains ✦ these moutains line the enchanted forest. They are tall and capped with snow. There are some open clearing there although no trees grow, only a few shrubs and some grass. This place is very cold, only getting mild warm weather in the summer time. This place is also dangerous
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My character

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:29 am

name ➼ Bathsheba
    nicknames ➼ n/a
    age ➼ around 2 years
    gender ➼ female
    species ➼ wolven winged siren
    powers ➼ she is immortal in the sence that she can't die from illness or serious injury easily, and she can make her horns and wings become invisable
    romantic interest ➼ n/a
    partner ➼ n/a

appearance ➼ Bathsheba is an average size for a wolf like animal, with a sleek build. Her fur is thick and hued a milky white with a metallic sheen, much like a unicorn. On her back sit a pair of large feathered wings which also have the same metallic look as her fur and on her head is a pair of silver devil horns. Her eyes are peralecent like a tiger eye stone, turning from a dark cream to ice blue

personality ➼ this fea for the most part is quiet. She likes to keep to herself but doesn't mind meeting and speaking to others. She does however treat others how they treat her. She can also get moody and her mouth doesn't help. This fea can be a fiesty one with a bit of a temper, and doesn't take well to being ordered around. On the other hand she can be friendly, and is willing to help others

history ➼ she was born into a pack of all females. This species is only made up of females. Each member veiws the other as a sister with the oldest female veiwed as the mother and refered to as the matrearch. These packs are very close knit with strict rules. Bathsheba was taught those ways. She lived in the pack, hunted with them and did as she was told. However she wondered what life was like outside her pack. Leaving was a forbidden action, and those who did were often caught again and punished sometimes resulting in death. Bathsheba decided she would, wanting to see the rest of world and get away from her strict pack. She left quietly and has been on the run ever since, now in the enchanted forest

others ➼ she is a new-comer
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the enchanted forest ✦ open & accepting

Postby 「。Stars-Abøve 。」 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:40 am

hello again! Can I join? This is my character

Name: Sparkshire
Nickname: Spark
Family: Orphan
Species: Unique cat of land and water
Appearance: She has a sleek, silver pelt that is patterned with gold stripes. Her eyes look like moonstones; milky and glittering. Her neck fur fades from silver to an elegant white and her head is also white. She has socks; four paws that look like they've been dipped in golden paint
Personality: Energetic, smart, loud, kind
History: Nobody knows and she can't remember
Others: She is a resident of The Enchanted Forest and she has the power to breathe and swim underwater; her body can change into a fish tail and the fur on her head would turn silver
Last edited by 「。Stars-Abøve 。」 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageMessage me or trade me!Image

Image Image Image Image

ImagePlease click on my eggs and hatchlings~PM me for clickbacks:) Thank you!!Image
「。Stars-Abøve 。」

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:58 am

@Poppymeow sure! your character is accepted, we can start roleplaying now
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 「。Stars-Abøve 。」 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:21 pm

Sparkshire | Female | Unique cat of land and water

Sparkshire sprinted through The Wood, panting heavily. I've got- to get- into the- water! Sparkshire kept running until she scented moisture in the air. This way. She thought, turning towards the path with the most amount of moisture in the air, and ran. Finally, she caught a glimpse of fresh water, and then Willow Creek came into full view. Sparkshire dived into the cool, calm water, paddling with her paws. After a moment, she felt her body turn into a sleek silver tail. She surfaced and saw in her reflection a cat with a silver furred head. She sank below the surface again, disappearing into the lake.
Last edited by 「。Stars-Abøve 。」 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image

ImagePlease click on my eggs and hatchlings~PM me for clickbacks:) Thank you!!Image
「。Stars-Abøve 。」

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 「。Stars-Abøve 。」 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:22 pm

[ bump ]

Image Image Image Image

「。Stars-Abøve 。」

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me