the enchanted forest ✦ open & accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the enchanted forest ✦ open & accepting

Postby goobi the sociable » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:39 pm

oceans&glass wrote:OOC: thats a good enough answer for me lol, valiantdragon you're accepted, I'll add your character to the front page later, feel free to start roleplaying

(thank you so much!! : D)

corvus | he/him | owl + wildcat gryphon | location: willow creek | tags: bathsheba + ebony

silently, the gryphon sat in a tree, gazing upon the forest floor below. it was nearly a week since corvus had left his home and went to live on his own in the enchanted forest. he felt somewhat at peace, not having to face the torment of the other gryphons back in his colony. while he still had time to adjust to this new environment he was in, he felt comfortable calling this his new home.
corvus swiftly glided through the trees, toward the willow creek. he needed something to drink. he landed on the ground, about ten feet from the clearing, when he heard a voice. two voices, actually. they appeared to be communicating with one another.
"are there... really companions here? in this forest?" the gryphon thought to himself, before walking off in another direction. his feline tail twitched in a bit of nervousness, hoping they didn't hear him and think he was spying or had malicious intent.
goobi the sociable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:37 am

oceans&glass wrote:OOC: thats a good enough answer for me lol, valiantdragon you're accepted, I'll add your character to the front page later, feel free to start roleplaying

☽☾ 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐛𝐚 ☽☾

( Bathsheba ) ( wolves winged siren ) ( none ) ( location; willow creek ) ( tags; Ebony )
____________________________________________________________________________________

The wolven siren gave a nod to the bird critter, though she was still cautious. He could still try to harm her should she stray close to him so she kept her distance. "My name is Bathsheba." she introduced herself plightly, "What's yours?" Since she would be traveling with him she figured she might as well introduce herself.

text, "Speech.", thoughts

valiantdragon wrote:

(thank you so much!! : D)

corvus | he/him | owl + wildcat gryphon | location: willow creek | tags: bathsheba + ebony

silently, the gryphon sat in a tree, gazing upon the forest floor below. it was nearly a week since corvus had left his home and went to live on his own in the enchanted forest. he felt somewhat at peace, not having to face the torment of the other gryphons back in his colony. while he still had time to adjust to this new environment he was in, he felt comfortable calling this his new home.
corvus swiftly glided through the trees, toward the willow creek. he needed something to drink. he landed on the ground, about ten feet from the clearing, when he heard a voice. two voices, actually. they appeared to be communicating with one another.
"are there... really companions here? in this forest?" the gryphon thought to himself, before walking off in another direction. his feline tail twitched in a bit of nervousness, hoping they didn't hear him and think he was spying or had malicious intent.

(Welcome Valiantdragon!)

- | Ebony | Bird Critter | Male | Location: Willow Creek | Tags: Bathsheba and Corvus || -

Once Ebony had walked close enough to interact with Bathsheba he replied to her question. "It's Ebony. What's your name?" He then asked as he spoke to Bathsheba. He had not noticed Corvus yet, who was landing on the ground nearby from the clearing.
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goobi the sociable » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:19 am

galaxymouse wrote:
(Welcome Valiantdragon!)

- | Ebony | Bird Critter | Male | Location: Willow Creek | Tags: Bathsheba and Corvus || -

Once Ebony had walked close enough to interact with Bathsheba he replied to her question. "It's Ebony. What's your name?" He then asked as he spoke to Bathsheba. He had not noticed Corvus yet, who was landing on the ground nearby from the clearing.

(thank you!)

the gryphon continued walking a bit far away from the two other creatures, not wanting to cause a disturbance. corvus had just arrived in this forest, and he knew it would do him well to ask for help around the area, but he didn't know whether those two would like him, or whether they were to be trusted yet. or, if they would trust him. he carefully stepped over a rotting log, trying not to make any noise.
crunch.
the log collapsed under the gryphon, causing him to fall down. it created a loud noise, that could very well have been heard by both the wolven siren and the bird creature. corvus' pupils turned to slits, feeling that he made a fatal mistake.
goobi the sociable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:26 am

valiantdragon wrote:
(thank you!)

the gryphon continued walking a bit far away from the two other creatures, not wanting to cause a disturbance. corvus had just arrived in this forest, and he knew it would do him well to ask for help around the area, but he didn't know whether those two would like him, or whether they were to be trusted yet. he carefully stepped over a rotting log, trying not to make any noise.
crunch.
the log collapsed under the gryphon, causing him to fall down. it created a loud noise, that could very well have been heard by the wolven siren and the bird creature. corvus' pupils turned to slits, feeling that he made a fatal mistake.

(np!)

Ebony's tail was swaying from side to side as he spoke to Bathsheba, as he was thinking about the locations he would show her. A loud crunch and thud, however, interrupted his thoughts. His tail jerked straight up, and his head quickly whipped around to the direction of the sound. Spotting Corvus on a broken log, his eyes immediately widened. He hissed, as a warning for Bathsheba to look out and a warning for Corvus if he decided to attack.
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:18 am

Name:Shimmer
SpeciesHumoniod Dragon (Mostly dragon. Let me know if this isn’t ok.)
Romantic Interest: Not in a relationship but open to it.
Apearance: Tall, skinny, with long, blondish-purple hair. She is skin color except where her scales are her skin has a tint of purple mixed in. Her scales cover her back, stomach, tail, shoulders and feet as well as parts of her feet. She has tiny horns on her head and her tail is purple with scales. She also has Big, purple, scaled wings. Her eyes are a dark blueish purple and she wears casual clothes.
Personality: Shimmer is a bit shy at first but will open up to you once she warms up you. Once she does, she is quite bubbly and has a generally cheerful personality. However, as kind and sweet as she is, she tends to have a short temper and can lash out when angry or frustrated. She can also be quite sensitive and emotional, even overly dramatic at times. Her intentions are good though and, although she can make mistakes, as everyone does, she is good and does have a desire to make friends.
Dislikes:Humans, crawly things, storms, flying
Fears:Loud noises, clowns
Other Has short bursts of fast speed and agility and is learning to breath fire. She can fly with her wings as well. She has a pretty big appetite too. She is a new comer to The Enchanted Forest.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:12 am

OOC: Sure that's fine, Shimmer is accepted

☽☾ 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐛𝐚 ☽☾

( Bathsheba ) ( wolves winged siren ) ( none ) ( location; willow creek ) ( tags; Ebony, Corvus )
____________________________________________________________________________________

After Ebony hissed her a warning, Bathsheba whipped around in the same direction. Her teeth were bared into a snarl, and her wings were lifted defensively. She too heard the loud noises coming from the gryphon. Had he been spying on them? "What's you're business here?" she asked though bared fangs. Perhaps she was being overly protective but you could never be sure.

wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goobi the sociable » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:20 pm

galaxymouse wrote:- | Ebony | Bird Critter | Male | Location: Willow Creek | Tags: Bathsheba and Corvus || -

Ebony's tail was swaying from side to side as he spoke to Bathsheba, as he was thinking about the locations he would show her. A loud crunch and thud, however, interrupted his thoughts. His tail jerked straight up, and his head quickly whipped around to the direction of the sound. Spotting Corvus on a broken log, his eyes immediately widened. He hissed, as a warning for Bathsheba to look out and a warning for Corvus if he decided to attack.

oceans&glass wrote:
☽☾ 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐛𝐚 ☽☾

( Bathsheba ) ( wolves winged siren ) ( none ) ( location; willow creek ) ( tags; Ebony, Corvus )

After Ebony hissed her a warning, Bathsheba whipped around in the same direction. Her teeth were bared into a snarl, and her wings were lifted defensively. She too heard the loud noises coming from the gryphon. Had he been spying on them? "What's you're business here?" she asked though bared fangs. Perhaps she was being overly protective but you could never be sure.

the gryphon hastily rose to his feet, trying to hide his nervousness as he bowed his head humbly. "i-i am corvus, i arrived at this forest nearly a week ago, from a colony of g-gryphons to the south," he said, closing his eyes and trying to calm himself. he stammered a bit on the word "gryphon", feeling a bit of shame as he said it. he still felt like a poor excuse for a gryphon, being an owl/wildcat hybrid that was often frowned upon. "i only came here for a drink, nothing else. i would like to sincerely apologize if it looked like i was spying on you two, i didn't mean it."
corvus rose his head up again to look at both the silvery, winged wolven siren and the black-feathered bird creature, hoping they wouldn't do anything bad to him, verbal or physical. "i know you have no reason to trust me, but what i say is true." he concluded, a nearly guilty look in his eyes as he said so.
goobi the sociable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magpie• » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:49 am

Name: StarGazer
Species: Dragon
Appearance: Fully black dragon, Long spikes rise out of spine and near the nose. White glowing eyes.
Abilities: Agile flyer. Can breath fire. Silent walker, runner, flyer, fighter
History: Cannot remember
Other: Assassin.
Magpie
Mag
▪︎She/her, Minor
▪︎NZ
▪︎Bird enthusiast
▪︎Avid horror game enjoyer
▪︎Pigeons.
▪︎ Lived my dream and I'm
going to do it again <3

Magpie•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:37 am

oceans&glass wrote:
☽☾ 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐛𝐚 ☽☾

valiantdragon wrote:text, "Speech.", thoughts

the gryphon hastily rose to his feet, trying to hide his nervousness as he bowed his head humbly. "i-i am corvus, i arrived at this forest nearly a week ago, from a colony of g-gryphons to the south," he said, closing his eyes and trying to calm himself. he stammered a bit on the word "gryphon", feeling a bit of shame as he said it. he still felt like a poor excuse for a gryphon, being an owl/wildcat hybrid that was often frowned upon. "i only came here for a drink, nothing else. i would like to sincerely apologize if it looked like i was spying on you two, i didn't mean it."
corvus rose his head up again to look at both the silvery, winged wolven siren and the black-feathered bird creature, hoping they wouldn't do anything bad to him, verbal or physical. "i know you have no reason to trust me, but what i say is true." he concluded, a nearly guilty look in his eyes as he said so.

(Oof ok sorry I haven't been able to post in a while! It is mainly due to school and me being sick over the last few days! Also replies might be slow due to school!)

Ebony listened closely as the gryphon spoke, still keeping his gaze on him. He doesn't seem like a threat. He thought, lowering his tail a bit, but he was still prepared just in case this was a trick. He turned to Bathsheba to hear what she had to say, but Ebony also wanted to tell her that he didn't seem dangerous.
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 「。Stars-Abøve 。」 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:25 pm

Sparkshire | Unique cat of land and water | Female | Location: Willow Creek | Tags: none

The Wood was one of Sparkshire's favourite places. She could hunt, climb trees and fall asleep in a tree all day, as much as she wanted too. That is, until she discovered that she could turn into a half cat half fish. Having been afraid of water for her early life, she'd never have imagine that she could GO INTO IT.

One morning, Sparkshire was wandering around and unexplored (well, unexplored by her) area. Turns out, this particular area was just apart of Willow Creek. She came across a small boulder with moss and weeds growing out of the cracks in the stone. Sparkshire wanted to explore this part of the creek, her curiosity battling with fear. In the end, fear won (as usual) and she went to sleep on the bank instead.

Eight hours later, Sparkshire woke up and began panicking. "Oh, no! I'm in the water, I'm gonna drown, this is the end of me, goodbye world," She thought, her mind queasy and mixed-up. But then she realised that she was NOT DEAD and STILL ALIVE. Peering down at her legs, wait. WHAT?!? She had NO LEGS WHATSOEVER. In their place, she saw a shimmering, scaly silver tail slipping and sliding across the sand. Sparkshire propelled herself upwards with her tail, her white head breaking the surface like a fish. She glanced up, as the sun began to set, behind the horizon, on the edge of The Wood.
ImageMessage me or trade me!Image

Image Image Image Image

ImagePlease click on my eggs and hatchlings~PM me for clickbacks:) Thank you!!Image
「。Stars-Abøve 。」

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me