the enchanted forest ✦ open & accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the enchanted forest ✦ open & accepting

Postby 「。Stars-Abøve 。」 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:11 pm

[ bump ]
ImageMessage me or trade me!Image

Image Image Image Image

ImagePlease click on my eggs and hatchlings~PM me for clickbacks:) Thank you!!Image
「。Stars-Abøve 。」

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:13 pm

Mark
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 「。Stars-Abøve 。」 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:14 pm

[ Wot? ]

Image Image Image Image

ImagePlease click on my eggs and hatchlings~PM me for clickbacks:) Thank you!!Image
「。Stars-Abøve 。」

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 「。Stars-Abøve 。」 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:19 pm

Sparkshire | Female | Unique cat of land and water

Sparkshire had just gotten out of the water and was resting on a nearby bank. She was sunbathing, feeling the it's warm rays on her flank. It was all peaceful and quiet. And then, suddenly out of the blue, Sparkshire toppled into the creek with a splash.
Last edited by 「。Stars-Abøve 。」 on Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image

「。Stars-Abøve 。」

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:11 am

OOC: sorry for my absence haha

Bathsheba - wolves winged siren - none - location: around willow creek - tags: open

It was near willow creek Bathsheba found herself. Among the willow trees resting upon an old log, her wings gently folded at her sides. The fae has been resting all day in the sun, with out a care. Since she had arrived to the forest only a couple days before she had been exploring her new home. However she was still uncertain about what other creatures that lurked in the shadows. Bathsheba was wary. While resting there, relaxing with her thoughts sounds of slashing and water filled her ears making the fae open her eyes. Something else was near her. Should she follow the noise? Bathsheba huffed a sigh, and slowly rose to her feet. She jumped off the log with a hop and started walking towards the creek.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 「。Stars-Abøve 。」 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:53 pm

Sparkshire | Unique cat of land and water | Female | Location: Willow Creek | Tags: Open

Sparkshire swished her long tail and propelled herself forward through her water. She poked a fish who darted away in panic, but it swam into a river rock and bounced back. It tried to swim away, but it was too slow. Sparkshire slammed her paw down on the fish and ate it. Yuck. This fish tasted really bad. It was wet and slimy; yes, all fish are like that, but this one was bitter and tasted like inedible seaweed. How did she know what that seaweed tasted like? Personal experience. She propelled herself through the water, poking weeds and fish and peculiar water creatures with shells and fins and little suckers. Then, she found a small cave. Luminescent water fungi lined the walls and cast an eerie blue light across the underwater cavern. Sparkshire decided to make this her home. That is, if she could remember where this cave was the next time she tried to find it.
Last edited by 「。Stars-Abøve 。」 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image

「。Stars-Abøve 。」

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 「。Stars-Abøve 。」 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:54 pm

[ Bump :D ]

Image Image Image Image

「。Stars-Abøve 。」

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 「。Stars-Abøve 。」 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:50 am

[ bump ]

Image Image Image Image

「。Stars-Abøve 。」

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:25 am

First character, entering second later when I have more time.

name: Ebony
nicknames: n/a
species: Bird critter thing (I just kind of made it up??)
powers: More agile, (does that even count?) other than that, n/a
romantic interest: n/a
partner: n/a

appearance: I guess I got sort of a reference. (Art by me oops) Ebony has black feathers with bits of white in them, the black ones being more reflective in the light. He has a rounded snout, average size bird feet, and a skinny, long tail that can pick up objects.

personality: Ebony is very quiet, but curious. He doesn't like making mistakes and feeling useless. Rarely talks and gestures with tail, for it is expressive. Also can bored easily but has a few interests. If they know you well enough to trust, they will talk more but not around others. He is also very careful with what he does, usually ignores a lot of stuff that to him, isn't important. Hard to tell what their mood is, for they usually keep it hidden, unless directing it at someone.

history: Ebony traveled here after moving away from his flock, looking for a quieter and more comfortable place to stay. A old resident to the Enchanted Forest, Ebony never really goes beyond the wood, where he resides, but can be seen in the creek or the ruins, but not in the more dangerous areas. Ebony enjoys the quiet life here, but has started noticing new creatures moving in, but as yet to make up his mind on what he thinks on them.

Hopefully I did this right! I will also be less active until tommorow or this saturday, so I may be slow replying.
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:01 am

OOC yes you did, you're accepted :) sorry for the absence by the way, having a job and other adult things can take up time lol

Bathsheba - wolven winged siren - none - location: willow creek - tags: open

The fae wondered close to the waters edge, peering down into it's depths. Dark shadows swam about, she figured they were fish and other small creatures. She never did see the animal that was splashing around however. Being a new comer Bathsheba had yet to meet another being. She had been keeping to herself for protection, exploring the wood and beyond but not going farther then that. The fae was hoping to meet someone who could show her around, maybe warn her of some dangers to watch out for.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me