the enchanted forest ✦ open & accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the enchanted forest ✦ open & accepting

Postby 「。Stars-Abøve 。」 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:59 pm

This is sort of dead like, can people pleeeaaaseee keep posting so I can too? thanku! ^.^
ImageMessage me or trade me!Image

Image Image Image Image

ImagePlease click on my eggs and hatchlings~PM me for clickbacks:) Thank you!!Image
「。Stars-Abøve 。」

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goobi the sociable » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:20 am

Poppymeow wrote:This is sort of dead like, can people pleeeaaaseee keep posting so I can too? thanku! ^.^

i second this!
ajay | she/he/they | taken | what do you view me as? | about
hello, my name is ajay!! my username used to be valiantdragon. i love
animals, pokemon, and my boyfriend a lot. feel free to message or
trade with me anytime.
note: please be gentle with me! i am sensitive.

goobi the sociable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magpie• » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:29 am

can I please be accepted?
Magpie
Mag
▪︎She/her, Minor
▪︎NZ
▪︎Bird enthusiast
▪︎Avid horror game enjoyer
▪︎Pigeons.
▪︎ Lived my dream and I'm
going to do it again <3

Magpie•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 「。Stars-Abøve 。」 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:47 pm

Sparkshire | Unique Cat Of Land And Water | Female | Location: Willow Creek | Tags: None

Sparkshire was sitting in a tree. She sat there the WHOLE ENTIRE DAY. Watching birds, grooming her fur and most of all, sleeping. She hardly ventured further than Willow Creek these days, because it was her favourite place. She could occasionally snatch a bird from the sky and eat it, but checking the species before she did so. (The only birds she liked were Wrens.) Okay, She was feeling pretty bored now, so she deliberately fell off the tree and into the creek. Sparkshire could feel her hind legs disappearing, the tickle on her fur as a scaly silver tail replaced them, the tingling sensation in her neck as gills appeared under her ears, and the warmth on her fur as her pelt adapted to the water and the fur on her head turn bright white. She was used to the change now, but she still felt slightly awkward as it did so. She swam around for a while, poking her claws into holes, plucking out tiny strands of seaweed and eating them, stabbing some fish and eating that, too. She swam down the creek, turning left and right here and then as she drew closer to her underwater den. Before she reached it however, something in the water blocked her path, and hit her hard on the back of her head. As the world spun into millions of fuzzy pieces in her brain, all went black, as she was knocked out.
Last edited by 「。Stars-Abøve 。」 on Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image

ImagePlease click on my eggs and hatchlings~PM me for clickbacks:) Thank you!!Image
「。Stars-Abøve 。」

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 「。Stars-Abøve 。」 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:09 pm

By the way, Sparkshire is very lonely. T.T . Her best friend Alyssum died two years ago and she has been lonely ever since. No one visited her, no one said hello to her anymore. She was abandoned by her parents at the age of three, (In cat years,) and she had no idea whether they were alive or not. After being found in a hollow of an oak tree, Sparkshire was taken in by Alyssum's parents who took care of her until she was fully grown and knew how to look after herself. They taught her how to hunt, fight, and all of the survival skills she needed to live by herself. She was sixteen when she and Alyssum left the safety of her parents and started their own life together. When Sparkshire was nineteen however, Alyssum died of a sickness that no animal in the forest could cure. She was twenty-one now, and was still grieving for her best friend that she had known for sixteen years. Sparkshire had always thought that her family had never really wanted her, and had given her away at three. Sparkshire had lived with that knowledge her whole life,but had searched endlessly for the parents who had left her and might be still alive. Poor Sparkshire T.T

Image Image Image Image

「。Stars-Abøve 。」

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the enchanted forest ✦ open & accepting Can I join?

Postby Elikyn » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:59 am

Character
Name: Leo
Nicknames: N/A
Species: Sun cat
Powers: Can harness power of the sun
History: I never knew my mother or father. Over the years my powers became more potent. I met a guru who helped me with them. I can also control the temperature of my heat.
Elikyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seall » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:40 am

Can I join please? :-)

Name: Hydra
Species: Winged unicorn
Appearance: She has a beautiful, long, and dark blue flowing mane with lighter blue highlights; a wavy light blue tail; a glistening white build with black hooves and big feathery wings; eyes that are as green as an emerald; and a long white horn on the top of her head.
Personality: determined, majestic, approachable, and fiercely loyal. However, she’s stubborn at times and can come across as rude.
Other: her magic spells are limited and she can only perform basic tasks with it.
Seall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hoi! I was hoping if I coul join, here is my character

Postby Gamergirlkk101 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:35 pm

Name: Shiro
Nickname: n/a
Species: 9 tails/kitsune
Powers: steal souls, shape shift
Personality: lives alone, shy, isolated, but has a certain sweet side.
Color: blue mixed with yellow eye on left, dark bloddy red on right eye. Underfur is a snow white and top fur is a firey red and orange the tips of each tail is white and the design of the tails look like flames.

History: born different then the others, having two colored eyes, she was an outcast. Her siblings would harass her and her mother and father were always gone. She was finally sick of it all and took her brothers souls leaving the youngest to fend for himself. She ran away and soon found herself in this enchanted forest.
Gamergirlkk101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gamergirlkk101 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:40 pm

valiantdragon wrote:
Poppymeow wrote:This is sort of dead like, can people pleeeaaaseee keep posting so I can too? thanku! ^.^

i second this!

I third this! :3
Gamergirlkk101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gamergirlkk101 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:26 am