(OC RP) 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Έπ’½π‘œπ‘œπ“ π’Ήπ’Ύπ’Άπ“‡π“Ž ~ π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ’»π’Ύπ“‰π“ˆ

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

(OC RP) 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Έπ’½π‘œπ‘œπ“ π’Ήπ’Ύπ’Άπ“‡π“Ž ~ π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ’»π’Ύπ“‰π“ˆ

Postby kiribaku » Sun May 26, 2019 10:30 am

so basically. every so often your 'chicken smoothie oc' writes in this diary about whatever. it could be about the person above or whatever! to enter you must put a picture of your pet, their age,power,personality, etc! then i'll reply whether your accepted or not. thank you!

Characters:
Anastasia Nausimo (Addy)
Rhiana Jagre
Last edited by kiribaku on Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:47 am, edited 4 times in total.

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Έπ’½π‘œπ‘œπ“ π’Ήπ’Ύπ’Άπ“‡π“Ž ~ π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ’»π’Ύπ“‰π“ˆ

Postby kiribaku » Sun May 26, 2019 10:42 am

Name: Rhiana Jagre.
Power: Basically a second aurora. (Talks to animals actually understands...) And is a nature girl.
Personality:
Shy,Clumsy, Overprotective over her friends, Doesn't talk that much, Uses the diary as a stress reliever, Kinda rough when she needs to be.
Last edited by kiribaku on Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (OC RP) 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Έπ’½π‘œπ‘œπ“ π’Ήπ’Ύπ’Άπ“‡π“Ž ~ π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ’»π’Ύπ“‰π“ˆ

Postby 67Phlox » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:47 am

Finally. I've been searching for these types of roleplays for a while.
I might be slow to reply so bear with me. :?

Name: Refers to herself as Addy, but her full name is Anastasia Nausimo.
Power: Water manipulation, although she can only lift about 150 ml up into the air as of now.
(She would rather know necromancy instead.)
Personality: She crosses the line between popular and goth girls. She's outgoing and extroverted,
but sometimes wishes she would be just left alone to ponder. Addy's secretly a pesimist.
Why is she writing in this diary?
She mainly uses the diary as a way to vent and leave those thoughts behind. Addy thinks nobody really reads her passages anyway, so these things are kept as a secret.
Last edited by 67Phlox on Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (OC RP) 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Έπ’½π‘œπ‘œπ“ π’Ήπ’Ύπ’Άπ“‡π“Ž ~ π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ’»π’Ύπ“‰π“ˆ

Postby kiribaku » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:45 am

wikapl67 wrote:Finally. I've been searching for these types of roleplays for a while.
I might be slow to reply so bear with me. :?

Name: Refers to herself as Addy, but her full name is Anastasia Nausimo.
Power: Water manipulation, although she can only lift about 150 ml up into the air as of now.
(She would rather know necromancy instead.)
Personality: She crosses the line between popular and goth girls. She's outgoing and extroverted,
but sometimes wishes she would be just left alone to ponder. Addy's secretly a pesimist.
Why is she writing in this diary?
She mainly uses the diary as a way to vent and leave those thoughts behind. Addy thinks nobody really reads her passages anyway, so these things are kept as a secret.

Accepted! I also remember you, your from its not a diary its a leaf. Correct?...

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 67Phlox » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:41 am

Yeah, that's correct!
Am I allowed to write the entry now or do we need to wait for more people? Asking just in case. :)
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:17 am

wikapl67 wrote:Yeah, that's correct!
Am I allowed to write the entry now or do we need to wait for more people? Asking just in case. :)

You may write now :)!

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 67Phlox » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:32 pm

Dear Diary,

β–©I'm going to preface this entry by saying why exactly I'm here in the library in the first place. I've heard about the rumours arleady, so I went in here to check for myself. I'm not so sure that this experiment was actually funded by some rich kid's parents, since the school had come forward with this idea a little while ago, but I guess nobody really listened to what the librarian had to say at the school assembly. I'll paraphrase - students can use this diary to store their memories, ideas and contemplate in it throughout the year and their speech isn't, well, mostly, limited by school regulations. I'm surprised no one has used this to their advantage yet... Well, this is located in the library, but it's not like it is in a completely different part of school.
β–©If anybody's reading this, you probably know who I am just by looking at my writing style. It's Addy, the girl from the first floor's hallway. I still can't believe that all of my classes are there... and that everybody gathers around in the bathrooms. Today I went in and there was almost a whole class in there! I understand that you sometimes need to talk in private to a few bffs, but with this many people you should head to the empty, abandoned classroom on the second floor. And that's just one of the things that I found frustating this day.
β–©I sat down on one of the benches during the lunch break, while I waited for my friends to finish consuming their food. Some acquaintances were passing by and I greeted them as I usually do, starting some small talk to pass time. I'm pretty sure you know... that guy, right? Suddently I hear somebody run towards us and as soon as I glanced to the side, he had arleady jammed himself inbetween us... I really want him to go away, since he has been bothering me the whole day plus the past week about going out, even though I kept saying as n-i-c-e-l-y as I could that I'm not interested and keeping my cool. Thankfully he ran away somewhere when he saw my bffs, but the minutes before that were pretty weird. He said to meet him after school... and that I should come alone?? Now that's sketchy.
β–©Now for the brighter side of the day. The weekly school magazine was surprisingly good and I for once unironically laughed at the jokes in it! The pictures and articles could be better, but I can see that they have been improved.. or they just occupied somebody else with the task of drawing and writing them. There's also a new thriller book coming out about necromancy and I honestly cannot wait! The author went on a pretty long break and it's good that they didn't actually die.. or did they die and get revived? I'm just kidding, but that would be interesting. Alright, the break's over & I'm heading to the math tutoring class.

π•¬π–‰π–‰π–ž, π•¬π–“π–†π–˜π–™π–†π–˜π–Žπ–† π•Ήπ–†π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–’π–”
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiribaku » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:45 am

oh yes, finally i have the time to write in this thing! its just been sitting here and gathering up dust from when the last person wrote, i can tell that people don't really write in this. interesting. well moving onto the point why im writing in this. i was outside the school minding MY OWN business and this kid has the audacity to come and shove me out of the way! and no one EVER goes outside where i normally sit so he was just doing this for fun or to get me angry with him. but i just brushed off and walked away. if your that kid and your reading this. i now STRONGLY dislike you. and you also better watch out or i'll come attack you in your sleep! beware!! i have all the people who stay in the dorms listed on a paper and which rooms they're in. hmph! whatever!
signing out
Rhiana

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me