Premonition [OPEN]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Premonition [OPEN]

Postby Javahusky » Mon May 20, 2019 6:55 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:hey Java, not to be rude but these are normal canines, not anthros. they didn’t go to school or anything))

oof sorry
Furry Boi

Javahusky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 20, 2019 3:23 pm

Flow- Male fox- Homosexual- might like Rie- Woods- Tags: Rie

The silver and white fox hated those Hounds...shaking himself, he glanced to Rie again. What was the orange red fox thinking? Was he happy to see another fox? Flow himself hadn’t really seen another fox either. That one time he’d thought he saw a black, bushy tail...hadn’t turned up any results. Letting go of a soft breath, he flicked his tail a few times. He noticed the way the fox looked at his eyes...However, the red fox didn’t seem weirded out? He must have noticed the blind eye too, though...Flow yipped to himself, flicking his tail again. He tilted his head after questioning whether himself was classified as a loner, because Rie didn’t speak right away. The other fox was keeping an ear and eye out for Hounds...so was he. He flicked his tail as he too settled a moment, seeming as if they were going to have a talk.

“Em...My name is Flow.” he yipped, tail curling then uncurling a few times, before seeming to finally still. His nose twitched a few times as well, still hungry...He tried to ignore it to study the red fox, to study Rie. “Ah...Nice to meet you, Rie.” he then said, hoping he’d pronounced that right...

Jessel- Female Border collie Pom- Questioning- wip- Tags: Monty and Gunner (XP)

When the female said she could come out, and the male said they weren’t going to hurt her, she finally stood up, looking at them, still cautious. The male, a large golden-brown and dark aread dog, was looking at her now, and stood over her. When he said she didn’t need to be afraid, and told her their names, she nodded. “I...I’m Jessel...” she yipped.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Tue May 21, 2019 4:56 am

- Auto -

[ Male || Timber Wolf || 3 yrs || Tags: Akela ]

Auto cringed as he remembered some of the things his pack used to do. It was a good reminder of his reasons for leaving. ”No need to feel sorry. It was my choice anyway.” Auto continued to listen to her with great interest. He was really curious on how she managed to survive, especially since the experience Auto had had so far made him doubt his own survival. It had completely slipped his mind that she might have still had a smaller family and he froze in shock when Akela mentioned their deaths. It took him a few seconds to respond. When he finally did so he tried to pick his words carefully. ”Oh, I didn’t know. I’m sorry you had to go through that.” It always pained him to see innocent animals killed by the Hounds and now hearing of one slaughtering a family made him feel all the more guilty about being a member of his old pack.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue May 21, 2019 5:33 am

Meena
Fox|3|Female|Tags;; Alone|Location;; Home
Meena quickly ran into her den. Once in the safety of her own home, she relaxed and laid down with the squirrel between her paws. She let her heart rate settle before she started to eat her meal.

Bailey
Dog|2|Female|Tags;; Jumper|Location;; Woods
Bailey nodded again in response to the dog’s words “Thank you, I hope so as well. I’ll probably have to change where I am when it becomes cold again.” she replied, almost like she was thinking out loud when she threw a glance around. She then returned her attention back to Jumper “I hope that you continue to stay safe out there while traveling,” she added with a small wag to her tail.

Akela
Wolf|4|Female|Tags;; Auto|Location;; Woods
Akela shook her head in response to his words “No, it’s okay, I’m doing well besides that. I just continue to travel really, if I stay in one spot too long I’ll likely be found.” she responded, trying to make the subject a little more light. She always had hated when animals felt sorry for her, she just didn’t like appearing weak. “But, how have you been on your own?” she asked with a head tilt.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawkspotss » Wed May 22, 2019 1:52 am

(Just so you all know... my computer broke a few days ago, so I won’t be role playing until it’s fixed (it should be fixed today or tomorrow.... hopefully soon). You can keep role playing though- just know Monty won’t be replying until my computer is fixed because I don’t really know the commands (name colors, centering text, etc.) on my phone)
Hawkspotss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 22, 2019 3:31 pm

kay Hawk. can’t really rp without Gunner and Rie...))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawkspotss » Thu May 23, 2019 2:11 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:kay Hawk. can’t really rp without Gunner and Rie...))

I got a new computer so that's good! Also yea, me too. Do you know where they've been?
Hawkspotss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 23, 2019 2:35 pm

lol, cool. i have no idea, actually...))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me