PLEASE LOCK! NEW THREAD UP!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ~ Gifted Wolves ~ (A Roleplay)

Postby ♤ᴄᴀʟʟ_ᴍᴇ_ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇsʜᴀᴅᴇ♤ » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:50 pm

Jigsaw
Female//Omega//Small Crush: Sparrow//Heterosexual//Lightpack//Tags: Sparrow, Xavier

Jigsaw laughed under her nose, in her mind there was already a thought of Onyx getting bossed around by him. "Oh. My. GOSH. You can't believe what did I just imagine.." She tried to stop laughing, but she couldn't.

Crisp
Male//Pup//Undecided//Lightpack//Tags: No One

Quietly sleeping.

Lucifer
Male//Beta//Bisexual//Lightpack//Tags: Damien, Kaine

Waiting for Damien and Kaine.

Pointsettia
Female//Omega//Heterosexual//Darkpack//Tags: Wolves in the omega's den

Settia looked at Ventus, then responded quietly, stuttering a bit. "M-maybe we'll j-join Lightpack..?"

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇs, ✼

words words words words words words words words
Draw Me A Species WC Character Storage #StopHorseAbuse CaveClan RP Sakuraclan - RISE[url]✼[/url]
©

✼Sᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴏɴᴇ✼
xxxxxxxxxxxx

♤ᴄᴀʟʟ_ᴍᴇ_ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇsʜᴀᴅᴇ♤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelChan » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:09 am

Lucio - Lightpack Hunter - Male - No Mate - Tags: Echo

Lucio saw Echo at a nearby tree. He decided to walk over; he was bored and didn't have anyone else to chat with at the moment. "Hi Echo," he said as he approached her. "Do you want to go on a hunt today? This time, you can decide where we will go," He asked.
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:21 am

Echo° female° location- camp° tags- lucio

*she looked over and smirked* follow me *she got up and started to trot of in a direction. she looked over at lucio then over at a female husky* stay here I dont want you to get caught..then we can go hunt, but almost everyday I go see my mother *she went over to the husky and nuzzled her* hi mama... *the husky smiled* hello my sweet child.. *Winter (this is mom husky's name) looked over in the direction of lucio* I see you brought a friend. you may come out, but I must warn you to be very careful. the two legs only know of echo and I would hate for you to be killed. so if either of you sense the two legs coming then your friend over their needs to hide. *echo nodded. she looked over at lucio to see if he would join her and her mother*
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelChan » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:25 am

Lucio reluctantly walked over to Echo and her mother. He wasn't quite sure of what was happening, but he decided to be polite. "Hi, I'm Lucio," he said as he introduced himself to Echo's mom.
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:29 am

Echo° female° location- with her mother° tags- lucio, winter

*winter sat down and looked very proper* its nice to meet you lucio. im winter, echo's mother. *she looked over at her pup and gave a smiled. she winked at her as some sort of approval of lucio. Echo blushed slightly. after talking for a while, winter was called back inside, luckily the two legs didnt see lucio and hardly saw echo. after winter said goodbye and went inside, echo then took lucio to a very nice hunting spot. she looked at him ready to see what he could do* here we are
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelChan » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:02 pm

Lucio looked around the hunting spot. He had never been to it before. "This looks great, I'm going to find some prey now," he said as he went to walk around the grasses and trees, picking up scents and listening for any sounds of movement.
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:07 pm

Unicorn3000 wrote:Moon - Lightpack Healer- female - Straight - Tags: Kiara, Dove, Glacier

Moon didn't quite believe the leader. "Do you know what sort of spider? Is it poisonous?" Moon asked, worried about her packmate.
She then remembered that Glacier was still at the healers den. "Sorry Kiara, I'll be right back." she said apologetically. She then raced to Glacier and the healer's den. Inside, she found Dove. "I'm sorry to disturb your nervous pacing, but I can't remember what to put on a cut paw.... what is it?" she asked. Moon had only recently been made healer, and sometimes still doesn't remember something.
She/her
English/ Dutch

I really don't know what to put here aaa

Not too social, but feel free to send trades or messages, I'll try to get back as fast as I can ^^

Uhhh, yeah, hiya, the best of luck with your goals, I believe in you! <3
Have a good day/night, and may you enjoy what you're doing ^^
ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMAnoiceMuffin2U » Wed May 22, 2019 9:32 am

S T A R B U R S T E R
Female|Straight|Darkpack Scout|Mate: N/A|Crush:N/A|Pups:N/A
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Starburster trekked through the forest, her head was angled low enough to allow her nose to pick up any unusual scents. Moments ago the slim female was on the trail of a rodent. Star was caught off guard by an odd scent, but the more she licked her nose to taste the foal odder the more it slipped from her grasp. No doubt she’ll be reporting back to either Onyx or Cerberus whoever was still at the den. Water from above trickled down, splattering on her nose. She recoiled back as a chill ran down her spine. The feathers sprouting from her rear rose at the sudden chill that froze her blood cold. Starburster shook herself of the excess droplets and turned slowly at her heels, heading back for the Darkpack den.

G E N E S I S
Female|Bisexual|Loner|Mate: N/A|Crush:N/A(But open)|Pups:N/a

Genesis was a curious wolf, always had been, but for some reason, she now had her sights set on something high in the canopy. A fruit, or something along those lines. It was oddly shaped and seemed to sing out to her, calling her. The problem was, she was more than willing to check it out, but the canopy was dense and she couldn’t climb the thick tree’s as well as she could fly. Nonetheless, Genesis was determined, almost as determined in finding Starburster.
She unfolded her wings, lifting them in the air and a few powerful flaps were all it took to get Genesis hovering above the flowers surrounding her. She used the tree’s to her advantage and placed her paws on the trunks only to push herself up, closer to the fruit. She was almost there!

C A S T R O
Male|Homosexual|Lightpack Scout|Mate: N/A|Crush:N/A|Pups:Hollow

Castro was currently near the den for pups, fighting a battle he knew he could never win. Hollow was up on her back paws, balanced perfectly and gnawing random spots on Castro’s head. It seemed no matter how many times he pushed the pup back or growled warningly, Hollow would keep charging at him double the force. “Hollow-” His deep voice erupted from his throat, Castro was quick-eyed enough to see the flick in Hollow’s ear, she had heard him. Yet for some reason her actions never halted, this resulted in another growl from Castro.

H O L L O W
Female|Straight|Lightpack Pup|Mate: N/A|Crush:N/A|Father:Castro

Hollow honestly didn’t see the problem! They were both having fun, or so she thought after hearing his warned tone and growl she, at last, backed off. Hollow whined and sat back in front of Castro pouting up a storm. “Castro!” Her feeble tone rose in volume. She witnessed how Castro’s ears drew back at it and she instantly shut up, discouraged to speak for a splitting moment. The pup anxiously shifted under her adoptive father’s gaze, it was so intense Hollow felt she would die on the spot if looks could kill. “Father..” She tried again and lowered her framed while gazing up at the calmly collected, yet annoyed male. “I was just playing.” Hollow murmured, nearing Castro in inches.
IMAnoiceMuffin2U

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Wed May 22, 2019 11:29 am

𓅓 Sparrow
G: Male | Lightpack Hunter | ⛨ Nature ⛨ | C/F: Onyx (Step Sibling)| Ts: Jigsaw, Xavier
╾ ──────────────────────────────────────────────── ╼
    xXxSparrow started laughing as he continued onto the forest once more. "Oh, only if I could dream it, it could be reality! I hope at least." He had to try calming down a bit refusing to wonder if Kiara was listening to a word they were talking about. It was possible to point out whether or not they were fit for a role, nor if he could be trusted with it. At least, he wasn't so sure. Though he paused for a quick moment, hearing something as his throat went bare. Deer? His tail flickered to go silent. Or is this him hearing things? Oh well, he's gonna find out.

<*)))< Onyx
G: Female | Lightpack Delta | Darkpack Spy Beta | C/F: Sparrow (Step-Sibling)| Ts: Luke; Any wolf at Darkpack boarders
    xXxOnyx had a smirk coming up to her as the hunter decided to bolt ahead of her. Hm...a race for your doom. She thought this with malicious intent, before running after him. "You're not the fastest one!" She yelled over the noise as it was already known that some darkpack wolf was going to hear them. That, she obviously wanted to happen.

♛ Ventus
G: Male | Darkpack Omega | C/F: Wip | Ts: Blaze, Pointsettia
    xXxVentus, a brave wolf and a bit of a rebelious one he was, nodded in agreement to Pointsetta's idea. If he could tell Lightpack about Cerberus and the plans he knew for now (which he knew almost nothing of, but he was suspisious of their beta, Onyx). He was licking his wounds again flinching in an attempt to get them fixed. These were going to be some fine scars, he knew for sure. "We'd have to figure out a way to get there without Cerberus killing us clean." He admitted trying to restrain his posture.
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMAnoiceMuffin2U » Wed May 22, 2019 12:34 pm

S T A R B U R S T E R
Female|Straight|Darkpack Scout|Mate: N/A|Crush:N/A|Pups:N/A

Starburster struggled through bushes, the twigs scratched against her face, poking her sides. But she managed to make it through without bleeding, though she wasn’t so lucky with her footing. Her paw came down on something fluffy, she had stumbled on a tail. Starburster watched as her world turned upside down as gravity took her unbalanced frame. Her eyes were wide as she looked at Ventus’s frame sideways. Star fell head first, her muzzle dug through the earth, her rump lifted higher than her head and shifted her weight. She thought the embarrassment would end there but she was terribly wrong. Her rump slanted down and her spine curled awkwardly. She thumped onto her back and wheezed her pain. “God-” She inhaled sharply. “That really hurt.” She eased her rigid frame and rolled to her flank.

G E N E S I S
Female|Bisexual|Loner|Mate: N/A|Crush:N/A(But open)|Pups:N/a

She was a paw away! Genesis flapped once more, but she was forgetful with where she was. She was wings deep in trees, within mid-flap she interrupted by greedy branches that poked out, snagging her wings. Pain flooded her sensitive system and she cried out, her upper body was tangled within the canopy. “Gah!-” She jerked her frame in different ways and flared her wings. These actions only resulted in Genesis getting her right-wing securely hooked in a tree, she managed to free her left, but that did little to help her situation. Her body glided through the air and smack dab into a thick trunk. Genesis fell silent for a second before she howled at the delayed pain raking her body.

C A S T R O
Male|Homosexual|Lightpack Scout|Mate: N/A|Crush:N/A|Pups:Hollow

Castro sighed deeply. “I know Hollow.” His look softened as he looked down at Hollow in a gentle and reassuring way. “But you must listen, understood?” He asked while cupping the backside of the pup with his massive paw. He noticed how Hollow cowered away before accepting his moving gesture. She moved along with his paw and closed the gap between them. Castro gingerly licked the top of Hollow’s head, he felt her body solumely relax in his hold. She curled at his forearms and sighed into his fur.

H O L L O W
Female|Straight|Lightpack Pup|Mate: N/A|Crush:N/A|Father:Castro

Hollow always felt safe in Castro’s “arms”. A calming feeling stripped her of her hyper nature as she settled comfortably near Castro’s chest. “I understand.” She murmured half defeatedly into his thick layers of auburn hide. “I promise I’ll listen next time, Castro.” She lifted her head to grin at Castro, his tongue flicked over her snout and she recoiled playfully. “Stop! I’m clean, mother.” Hollow teased, sometimes when Castro did this Hollow used her suited nickname for him.
IMAnoiceMuffin2U

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me