PLEASE LOCK! NEW THREAD UP!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ~ Gifted Wolves ~ (A Roleplay)

Postby ♤ᴄᴀʟʟ_ᴍᴇ_ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇsʜᴀᴅᴇ♤ » Wed May 22, 2019 4:10 pm

Jigsaw
Female//Omega//Small Crush: Sparrow//Heterosexual//Lightpack//Tags: Sparrow, Xavier

Jigsaw stopped. She lifted her head even more, trying to catch atleast one scent, but couldn't. She looked at Sparrow. "What's the matter? I don't smell anything."

Crisp
Male//Pup//Undecided//Lightpack//Tags: No One

Quietly sleeping.

Lucifer
Male//Beta//Bisexual//Lightpack//Tags: Damien, Kaine

Waiting for Damien and Kaine.

Pointsettia
Female//Omega//Heterosexual//Darkpack//Tags: Wolves in the omega's den

She smiled shyly, then her expression turned back to stone. "But... What if he will find out about our escape plans? He'll kill us!"

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇs, ✼

words words words words words words words words
Draw Me A Species WC Character Storage #StopHorseAbuse CaveClan RP Sakuraclan - RISE[url]✼[/url]
©

✼Sᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴏɴᴇ✼
xxxxxxxxxxxx

♤ᴄᴀʟʟ_ᴍᴇ_ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇsʜᴀᴅᴇ♤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMAnoiceMuffin2U » Thu May 23, 2019 9:56 am

S T A R B U R S T E R
Female|Straight|Darkpack Scout|Mate: N/A|Crush:N/A|Pups:N/A
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Starburster looked like a wreck, twigs poked from her neck and feathered rear. Her pelt was mangled with leaves and her muzzle was coated with a fine layer of dirt. Yet despite all that, she still held a bone-chilling look in her eye. Her breathing evened as she rested her intense gaze on Ventus, the she-wolf might've been a scout but she acted as if she were more. And for those who knew her power would know that she was more. Her jaws parted as she laid there, her spine was recovering from her little stunt. "Ventus..." Her voice was like poisonous silk, dripping to form a spiders web. She repositioned her limbs so her body was facing him. "Funny meeting you here." Despite everything, the look in her eye, the twigs in her pelt, she still had the spirit to hold a teasing tone. Even if it wasn't genuine it was the closest thing away from her usual scowling expressions.

G E N E S I S
Female|Bisexual|Loner|Mate: N/A|Crush:N/A(But open)|Pups:N/a

Genesis tried, she really did try to remain calm but she was hanging from her wing for crying out loud. And it was agonizing enough to feel it slowly stretch from its socket. Genesis whimpered as her hanging body swayed uncomfortably against the bark. She didn’t want to call out for help and attract unwanted eyes, but what else could she do? The pain was overbearing and practically forced the words out her muzzle before she could stop them. “Someone!-” She grunted. “Help!” She howled. The move of her body caused a pop from her wing, tears threatened to fall. “It hurts.” She whispered while squeezing her eyes shut. No amount of calmness could get her out of this situation, Genesis knew she needed to face the fact that no one was near enough to hear her, let alone help. She was on her own and she didn't think she would last long on her wing.

C A S T R O
Male|Homosexual|Lightpack Scout|Mate: N/A|Crush:N/A(But Open)|Pups:Hollow

Castro slightly smiled at his nickname, "mother". He was technically both her mother and father seeing as he couldn’t allow any other wolf to look after her. Castro shifted into a comfortable position just outside the small den, belonging to the pups. Hollow’s breathing slowed and Castro licked her head a few times to ease her into sleep. Then he, himself rested his muzzle at Hollow’s side, closing his own eyes to rest with the pup. After finding Hollow alone and trembling inside the tree he promised to never let anything happen to her. Once he was surrounded by invisible darkness after walking away from Derek's and Romeo's mangled corpses. Hollow changed him, turning his cut off nature around. And even though he converses little with the pack he was much more social than months ago.

H O L L O W
Female|Straight|Lightpack Pup|Mate: N/A|Crush:N/A|Father:Castro

Hollow couldn’t help herself from falling into a deep slumber near Castro. She felt him adjust his position and rest his head near her body. Hollow didn’t bother opening her eyes, and the pup was asleep. It seemed just right after closing her eyes an unholy dream kidnapped her consciousness. She witnessed her frail frame running through a snowy forest, paws thundered behind her. Hollow plummeted into a snow ditch and paused where she was, the paws that once chorused death slowed. A foal smell coated each of the creatures above her. Hollow didn't have time to look at them before she was violently snatched from her cold hiding hole.
IMAnoiceMuffin2U

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Sun May 26, 2019 2:26 pm

Unicorn3000 wrote:
Unicorn3000 wrote:Moon - Lightpack Healer- female - Straight - Tags: Kiara, Dove, Glacier

Moon didn't quite believe the leader. "Do you know what sort of spider? Is it poisonous?" Moon asked, worried about her packmate.
She then remembered that Glacier was still at the healers den. "Sorry Kiara, I'll be right back." she said apologetically. She then raced to Glacier and the healer's den. Inside, she found Dove. "I'm sorry to disturb your nervous pacing, but I can't remember what to put on a cut paw.... what is it?" she asked. Moon had only recently been made healer, and sometimes still doesn't remember something.
She/her
English/ Dutch

I really don't know what to put here aaa

Not too social, but feel free to send trades or messages, I'll try to get back as fast as I can ^^

Uhhh, yeah, hiya, the best of luck with your goals, I believe in you! <3
Have a good day/night, and may you enjoy what you're doing ^^
ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 000T4BBS000 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:14 pm

Umm.... May I join this roleplay? (I've read the rules)If so I like to be part of the Darkpack.Plz tell me if i can join if so I'll work on an oc.Thanks for reading!
000T4BBS000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:47 am

000T4BBS000 wrote:Umm.... May I join this roleplay? (I've read the rules)If so I like to be part of the Darkpack.Plz tell me if i can join if so I'll work on an oc.Thanks for reading!

Please put this in the discussion form, I don’t want you to get in trouble! And yes, I’m sure you could join :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:07 pm

KyKoolKookie835 wrote:
KyKoolKookie835 wrote:
Kiara ~ Alpha ~ Lightpack ~ Female ~ Bisexual ~ No Mate ~ No Crush ~ No Pups

Kiara turned to Moon and looked at her. "Its nothing Moon. I just saw a spider." She lied, then looked into the sky. "Please be right mother...." She mumbled to where no one else could hear her.

Xavier ~ Omega ~ Lightpack ~ Male ~ Bisexual ~ No Mate ~ Small Crush: Jigsaw ~ No Pups

Xavier grinned. "Well then, come on you two!" Xavier quickly hopped up and trotted out, tail wagging too and fro.

Dove ~ Healer ~ Lightpack ~ Female ~ Lesbian ~ No Mate ~ No Crush ~ No Pups

Dove ran into the healer den quickly and began to pace nervously.

Luke ~ Hunter ~ Lightpack ~ Male ~ Straight ~ No Mate ~ Small Crush: Onyx ~ No Pups

Luke nodded and ran over. "Beat you there then, slowpoke!" He chuckled and raced as fast as he could towards the area, his thumping paws could probably be heard from a mile.

Damien ~ Scout ~ Lightpack ~ Male ~ Gay ~ No Mate ~ Crush: Kaine ~ No Pups

Damien smiled. "Do you want to go hunt with me and Lucifer for awhile?" He asked, his ear perking up.

Ceberus ~ Alpha ~ Darkpack ~ Male ~ Straight ~ No Mate ~ No Crush ~ No Pups

Ceberus is in his den, sleeping and snoring.

Blaze ~ Hunter ~ Darkpack ~ Male ~ Bisexual ~ No Mate ~ No Crush ~ No Pups

Blaze looked at Pointsettia. "I assume you also always wanted to escape this wreck?"

NOTE: Sorry for inactivity!
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:03 pm

Unicorn3000 wrote:Moon - Lightpack Healer- female - Straight - Tags: Kiara, Dove, Glacier

Moon didn't quite believe the leader. "Do you know what sort of spider? Is it poisonous?" Moon asked, worried about her packmate.
She then remembered that Glacier was still at the healers den. "Sorry Kiara, I'll be right back." she said apologetically. She then raced to Glacier and the healer's den. Inside, she found Dove. "I'm sorry to disturb your nervous pacing, but I can't remember what to put on a cut paw.... what is it?" she asked. Moon had only recently been made healer, and sometimes still doesn't remember something.
She/her
English/ Dutch

Not too social, but feel free to send trades or messages, I'll try to get back as fast as I can ^^

ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:48 am

KyKoolKookie835 wrote:
Kiara ~ Alpha ~ Lightpack ~ Female ~ Bisexual ~ No Mate ~ No Crush ~ No Pups

Kiara turned to Moon and looked at her. "Its nothing Moon. I just saw a spider." She lied, then looked into the sky. "Please be right mother...." She mumbled to where no one else could hear her.

Xavier ~ Omega ~ Lightpack ~ Male ~ Bisexual ~ No Mate ~ Small Crush: Jigsaw ~ No Pups

Xavier grinned. "Well then, come on you two!" Xavier quickly hopped up and trotted out, tail wagging too and fro.

Dove ~ Healer ~ Lightpack ~ Female ~ Lesbian ~ No Mate ~ No Crush ~ No Pups

Dove glared at Moon. "You should've known by now." She snarled.

Luke ~ Hunter ~ Lightpack ~ Male ~ Straight ~ No Mate ~ Small Crush: Onyx ~ No Pups

Luke nodded and ran over. "Beat you there then, slowpoke!" He chuckled and raced as fast as he could towards the area, his thumping paws could probably be heard from a mile.

Damien ~ Scout ~ Lightpack ~ Male ~ Gay ~ No Mate ~ Crush: Kaine ~ No Pups

Damien smiled. "Do you want to go hunt with me and Lucifer for awhile?" He asked, his ear perking up.

Ceberus ~ Alpha ~ Darkpack ~ Male ~ Straight ~ No Mate ~ No Crush ~ No Pups

Ceberus is in his den, sleeping and snoring.

Blaze ~ Hunter ~ Darkpack ~ Male ~ Bisexual ~ No Mate ~ No Crush ~ No Pups

Blaze looked at Pointsettia. "I assume you also always wanted to escape this wreck?"
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:15 am

Moon- Healer- Female- Tags: Dove
"Ummm... It was daisy, right? And poppy seeds to make the patient sleepy..?"
She/her
English/ Dutch

ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beantoedkat » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:04 am