PLEASE LOCK! NEW THREAD UP!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

PLEASE LOCK! NEW THREAD UP!

Postby KookieKrumblez » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:08 am

NEW THREAD:
Last edited by KookieKrumblez on Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:18 am, edited 7 times in total.
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ Gifted Wolves ~ (A Roleplay)

Postby KookieKrumblez » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:13 pm

Kiara ~ Alpha ~ Female ~ Bisexual ~ No Mate ~ No Crush ~ No Pups

Kiara felt her body slowly awaken, and her eyes open to a sunny day that was slightly chilly. She saw her wings lift up and she yawned loudly, then sat up and looked around. She saw the sunrise and smiled, then padded through camp and to her beta, Lucifer. "Good morning Lucifer, its time to wake up." Kiara nudged him and smiled.
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:32 pm

π“…“ Sparrow
G: Male | Light Hunter | C/F: Onyx (Step Sibling)| Ts: open
β•Ύ ──────────────────────────────────────────────── β•Ό
    The morning seemed to glimmer in a strange dance along by Sparrow. He wasn't the all happy wolf of the day, as any day would be. Oh course, you can't really sleep with a annoying sister. Letting out a weakened yawn due to his thirst, he slowly got up to his paws. The wolf of course figured at getting something done for the most part, for the record of food. He was a hunter, and if he was to at least get something to eat, that would be the case...oh but why does his sister have to be delta?! Well that ruined his thoughts, agian. So instead of asking Kiara, seeing that she was busy when he padded out of the crowded den, he sat outside near the omega and pup dens. If anyone needed something, he was..alright to talk to. Why's my day got to always be a routine? He pondered a bit just as the thought of the "prophecy" came into his head. 8 wolves with the ability to keep peace? It sounded a bit outragous. So unnatural...but if it was true. Who really? He wasn't special...for anyone knows. Heck, he couldn't even keep his sister in line! Not like he was a leader was he? Pfft. He hoped at least Kiara kept her straight. At least.

<*)))< Onyx
G: Female | Light Delta | Dark Spy Beta | C/F: Sparrow (Step-Sibling)| Ts: open
β•Ύ ──────────────────────────────────────────────── β•Ό
    Another, boring and annoying day. Onyx knew this as always, being a beta of Darkpack. She wanted to say good morning to Cerberus, but she was still spying in Lightpack. Their prophecy and stuff...it was crazy of a idea, but it was so amazing that even she wanted a...taste. That has to wait, though. She was hungry. Her eyes opened slightly at the movement of a shadow, altho unsure whom exactly. Getting to her paws, she let out a yawn with a few stretching for a while until she finally got out into the bright sunlight. No wonder this was called "lightpack". She was curious to look into the omega's den, annoy Jigsaw a bit. However, it was early in the day. She had plenty of time to do that later. After all, she was hungry. She looked around to see her brother sitting near the omega den speaking of the wolf. Why's he got to always be around her? She rolled her eyes, turning her snout towards the hunters den. If a wolf or two could join her in a campain of hunting, that would ease her rumbling stomach at least. So many things, so many things! She could just sneak away to the boarder and see if Cerberus was there- but who gives? That would be...risky. She was smart and she wasn't letting that go to waste. She had her own problems to solve. Like her hunger.
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:34 pm

KyKoolKookie835 wrote:

Kiara felt her body slowly awaken, and her eyes open to a sunny day that was slightly chilly. She saw her wings lift up and she yawned loudly, then sat up and looked around. She saw the sunrise and smiled, then padded through camp and to her beta, Lucifer. "Good morning Lucifer, its time to wake up." Kiara nudged him and smiled.

Xavier ~ Omega ~ Male ~ Bisexual ~ No Mate ~ No Crush ~ No Pups

Xavier sat up and looked at Sparrow who had just arrived to the omega den. He quickly got up and ran to him. "Hey Sparrow, good morning!" Xavier smiled and his tail swished side to side. "I had a wonderful sleep last night, what about you?"
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β™€α΄„α΄€ΚŸΚŸ_ᴍᴇ_α΄α΄€α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡sΚœα΄€α΄…α΄‡β™€ » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:20 pm

Jigsaw
Female//Omega//Small Crush: Sparrow//No Pups//Heterosexual//Tags: Xavier, Sparrow

Jigsaw woke up, and already wanted to yell at Xaviet for waking her up, but then she saw Sparrow and didn't want him to think of her like that. "Oh, morning Sparrow, morning Xavier..." she still was quite sleepy and didn't really know what's going on. Instead she just rested her head on her paws.
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™
✼ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘΙͺᴇᴄᴇs, ✼

words words words words words words words words
Draw Me A Species WC Character Storage #StopHorseAbuse CaveClan RP Sakuraclan - RISE[url]✼[/url]
Β©

✼Sα΄‹ΙͺΙ΄ ᴛᴏ Κ™α΄Ι΄α΄‡βœΌ
βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β™€α΄„α΄€ΚŸΚŸ_ᴍᴇ_α΄α΄€α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡sΚœα΄€α΄…α΄‡β™€

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:41 am

KyKoolKookie835 wrote:

Xavier looked at Jigsaw and smiled happily. "How did you sleep?" He asked her, a wide grin on his face.

Luke ~ Hunter ~ Male ~ Straight ~ No Mate ~ No Crush ~ No Pups

~ Open ~

Damien ~ Scout ~ Male ~ Gay ~ No Mate ~ Crush: Kaine ~ No Pups

~ Open ~

Dove ~ Healer ~ Female ~ Lesbian ~ No Mate ~ No Crush ~ No Pups

~ Open ~
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β™€α΄„α΄€ΚŸΚŸ_ᴍᴇ_α΄α΄€α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡sΚœα΄€α΄…α΄‡β™€ » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:26 am

Jigsaw
Female//Omega//Small Crush: Sparrow//No Pups//Heterosexual//Tags: Xavier, Sparrow

She looked at Xavier. "Eh, it was fine, not bad to be honest. I had a couple of nightmares though." Her ears twitched, as she accidentaly bit her tongue.
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™
✼ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘΙͺᴇᴄᴇs, ✼

Draw Me A Species WC Character Storage #StopHorseAbuse CaveClan RP Sakuraclan - RISE[url]✼[/url]
Β©

βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:33 am

KyKoolKookie835 wrote:

Xavier blinked. "Oh, I see. Anyways, I was just about to go see Crisp, where is that little bundle of joy?" Xavier looked around, unsure where he was.

~ Open ~

~ Open ~

~ Open ~
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β™€α΄„α΄€ΚŸΚŸ_ᴍᴇ_α΄α΄€α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡sΚœα΄€α΄…α΄‡β™€ » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:10 am

Jigsaw

"Crisp?" She got up and streched. "I bet he's somewhere around. He always gets up early." She said, as she saw a brown "furball" running in the distance. Then it came into the den. It was Crisp."Hi Xavier! Hi Jigsaw!!" He looked excited, but Jigsaw had the opposite feeling. "Did you roll in mud AGAIN?! And how did it get all over your muzzle and eyelids? Did you trip on a rock or something?" Crisp giggled, it sure did seem like he had fun. "No, silly! I just thought it would be tasty! It wasn't if you want to know..." Jigsaw was real mad. She didn't say anything, all you could hear is her heavy breathing. She surely was ticked off.

Crisp
Male//Pup//Tags: Jigsaw, Xavier

Crisp ran into the den all covered in mud. "Hi Xavier! Hi Jigsaw!!" He shook his head and wagged his tail. "Did you roll in mud AGAIN?! And how did it get all on your muzzle and eyelids? Did you trip on a rock or something?" He giggled playfully and continued to wag his tail, not knowing what he's getting into. "No silly! I just thought it would be tasty! It wasn't if you want to know..."
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™
✼ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘΙͺᴇᴄᴇs, ✼

Β©

βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:39 am

KyKoolKookie835 wrote:

Xavier laughed, then gently nudged Jigsaw. "Let the pup have some fun Jigsaw, he deserves it." Xavier looked at Crisp. "You know, I used to do that all the time! I even have a trick that I taught myself for pranking jerks, like Onyx." Xavier chuckled.

~ Open ~

~ Open ~

~ Open ~
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes