Dragonhearted- an All Animal Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Dragonhearted- an All Animal Roleplay

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:52 am

Most animals are normal creatures, acting like they usually do. Some are skilled in elemental magic, their bodies morphing further and further into an energy form the more skilled they become. Some are what the others called 'dragonhearted', creatures infused with the spirit of a dragon that turn into their winged form at night. The elemental and normal creatures have a deep distrust of the dragonhearted ones, seeking to drive them out.

<rules>
All site rules apply, of course!
Post all forms in the discussion thread!
No set post lengths, just make sure it's readable.
You can have as many characters as you like, however only two characters can be of the same species!
Colors don't have to be realistic!!
Please don't make your character overpowered.
If your character is dragonhearted they have to shift into a dragon every night, but they can do it whenever they like.

<setting>
The setting is a lush forest with scattered clearings throughout. The normal creatures and elementals have scattered cities throughout these clearings and forests, while the dragonhearted ones usually lurk in the deeper parts of the forest. The normal and elemental cities are usually separate from one another, with the elemental cities usually being brighter and fancier to look at. It is widely believed that dragonhearteds don't have a city, but maybe they do...

<characters>
Normal
Niko|Fox dog|Normal|Spiritstar3
Morro|Anaconda|Normal|ArcticWaterDrake
Nala|Boa constrictor|Normal|ArcticWaterDrake
Myla|Boa constrictor x anaconda| Normal|ArcticWaterDrake
Sunshine|Asian Elephant|Normal|iamaninjatoday

Elemental
Sikama|Harpy Eagle| Water| LapisWolf
Nixx|Dingo|Dark Fire| Spiritstar3
Nox|Wolf|Shadows|Spiritstar3
Storm| Macaw| Lightning|Milligold Macaw
Sea Breeze|Gyspy Vanner Horse| Water| EisHawk
Echo(ing)| Manticore| Shadow| Spring_Day
Contamination| Wolf| Poison| lilpeepster
Dusk|Grey-point Caracal|Shadow, Rebellion| Unicorn3000
|Keiko| Kirin| Fire| Spiritstar3
Arrow| Coydog|Earth| Kira Foxey
Tenner|Elk|Life-Healing|baba and crew
Teranor|Pegasus|Snow, minor healing|Spiritstar3
Arch Bringer|Norwegian Forest Cat|Metal|LapisWolf
June|Maned Wolf|Snow/Fire|BrooklynJoy15
Mao|Domestic cat|Plants/Earth|ArcticWaterDrake

Dragonhearted
Ceilo|Fer-de-lance |Dragon |LapisWolf
Neko|Cat|Dragon|Spiritstar3
Sombra|Black jaguar| Dragon| LapisWolf
Cobalt|Painted Wolf| Dragon| Deathgripper
Midnight|Cat-dragon|Dragon|Unicorn3000
Dingo|Dingo|Dragonhearted| lilpeepster
Emrari| Thoroughbred horse| Dragonhearted Rebellion| LapisWolf
Dawn|Red-phase Caracal| Dragonhearted Rebellion| Unicorn3000
Loren|Kirin/Dragon |Dragonhearted | Spiritstar3
Kiana|Kirin/Dragon|Dragonhearted|Spiritstar3
Luna| White-tailed Deer| Dragonhearted| ArcticWaterDrake
Hope| Wolf| Dragonhearted | God of war
Jasper|Wolf|Dragonhearted|God of war
Naoki|Canadian Marble Fox | Dragonhearted|Kira Foxey
Radiance | Raven| Dragonhearted| LapisWolf
Nine Tines|Elk|Dragonhearted|baba and crew
Yvette|Unicorn|Dragonhearted|honeybears
Nati|Griffin|Dragonhearted|Spiritstar3

-
Last edited by Bronzewing on Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragonhearted- an All Animal Roleplay

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:32 am

Events and Information

Normals

Nothing at the moment!

Elementals
The Festival of Return is taking place; all the main cities are filled with shops and festivities at this time.

Dragonhearted

The Dragonhearted rebellion is seeking for members.
Last edited by Bronzewing on Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:02 pm

S I K A M A
|Harpy Eagle| Water| Female | tags: Sombra

The elemental city was filled today: it was the Day of Return, a holiday where all the elementals joined together in one area for celebrations and selling items they may have found on their travels. The eagle Sikama already lived in the city and therefore didn't have much to share, but she did enjoy walking through the lines of merchants and celebrations. Today however she only had one creature in mind: a cat she enjoyed looking at the wares of.

Sombra was in the same place as usual, setting up her trinkets with her amazingly fast paws. "Hello." Sikama said, hop-flying over to her stand. "What do you have this time?"

S O M B R A
|Jaguar | Dragonhearted | Female | tags: Sikama

Once Sombra saw the eagle approach she stopped her organizing, placing the last of the items on the table in a random position and leaning down on the uncluttered side of the table. "Just a few more stones." she said, motioning to them. She was trying to sound uninterested but the smile on her face was definitely giving away her true thoughts, along with her constant looks at Sikama's necklace. "Not much. Take a look if you like."

C E I L O
|Fer-de-lance | Dragonhearted | Male | tags: open

Morning was the young snake's favorite time of day. It was the furthest from the terrifying nights, hopping about in his second form and attempting to keep away from sight. He had seen a large amount of birds overheard the last night- elementals, he guessed, as he knew about the festival. Keeping out of sight wasn't the hardest thing as it was dark and he could move a lot faster as his dragon, but it was still a nerve wracking experience. Now that it was over he decided to give himself time to relax, although he was still on edge- he always was after his dragon blood became apparent.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TaiiTeaa » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:34 pm

Storm | Female | Lightning Elemental | Happy | Tags: OPEN

Soaring overhead, Storm swooped down on the celebration, bold colors flashing in the sunlight. Finding an empty patch, she slung her bags down and began to unfold her simple wooden booth, made out of light corkwood and designed to fold tightly in order to be carried easily during flight. Emptying the rest of the bag, she prominently displayed the colorful canvases she dedicated her life to, color lovingly splashed on, some beautiful landscapes of places she had visited, some bright, popping streaks of paint, meant to elicit raw emotion. There were a few wooden sculptures on the booth as well, carefully carved with her powerful hooked beak. Woodcarving was something the young macaw enjoyed immensely, but they took more time than paintings and were harder to carry around, so she generally made and sold fewer. Smiling and stretching her wings, she awaited. Most years, her colorful booth spoke for itself and she had to do little to attract customers.
heyo! I’m Tai, a teenage animator and artist with a passion for animals! I’m not really in the pets game anymore, mostly here for art (buying and selling!) and minigames.

I go by she/her but tbh I won’t be at all offended if you get it wrong, have a great day!
TaiiTeaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:55 pm

Nixx- Dingo (black)- Dark fire- female- Tags: Nox
The black-furred dingo stretched her legs, staring at her white toes a moment. With a flick of her white tipped tail, she turned to the wolf beside her. Developing a mischievous look, she nipped at him then took off. She heard his bark of offense, but was sure he wasn’t really that offended. She ran into the city, looking around at the many stalls and booths. Her tongue lolled as she dropped to a trot, glancing back at Nox for a moment.

Nox- Wolf (black)- Shadows- male- Tags: Nixx
The white-tipped ears of the black wolf swiveled, while he just kind of stood beside his friend. He flicked his tail back and forth a few times, glancing to the ground. In this moment of distraction, the dingo with him nipped him. He watched her run, barking as though offended, then rushed after her. His ears flicked back as he ran, entering the city with her. He dropped to a walk, looking around. He noticed the colorful booth, nudging Nixx.

Neko- Cat (brown tabby)- Dragonhearted- female- Tags: Niko
just sleeping, so posting next post

Niko- Fox dog- Normal- male- Tags: Neko
He’d gotten a booth this year, finally, for the pictures and writings he did. He’d recently taken up calligraphy, and though still new to it he was already pretty good. He glanced to the tabby cat sleeping behind him, head tilting a moment. Shaking himself, the unpowered fox-dog looked back out at the bustling streets, waiting for customers.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TaiiTeaa » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:06 am

[bump]
heyo! I’m Tai, a teenage animator and artist with a passion for animals! I’m not really in the pets game anymore, mostly here for art (buying and selling!) and minigames.

I go by she/her but tbh I won’t be at all offended if you get it wrong, have a great day!
TaiiTeaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:06 pm

S I K A M A
|Harpy Eagle| Water| Female | tags: Sombra, Niko

Sikama looked over the cat's wares, picking up a few things before placing them back down. "Hmm..." she said, likely driving the cat seller crazy. Once they started tapping their claws on the table in annoyance she decided to move on- maybe see what else was up for sale in the area. "I'm going to come back soon." she said, waving a wing at the agitated cat and flapping over to another stand. "Going to take a look at the other booths." She moved onwards, looking at all the booths and items for sale.

She stopped by a shop that seemed to be selling calligraphy, admiring the handiwork.

S O M B R A
|Jaguar | Dragonhearted | Female | tags: Sikama, Storm

Sombra sighed, knowing that the bird was messing with her but not wanting to say anything unless she lost a recurring customer. Instead she placed her items in a glass cabinet, putting up a "SETTING UP" sign as she decided to walk about and talk to the other sellers. A bird with a colorful booth caught her eye, and she walked over to take a look. She admired a painting that was up on display, about to touch it when she realized that the owner may not like that. "Hello." she said to the bird running the stand, waving a paw in greeting. "Just another seller looking around at the competition."
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:00 pm

Nixx- Dingo (black)- Dark fire- female- Tags: Nox, Storm, Sombra
The black-furred dingo flicked her white-tipped tail a few times, glancing to Nox when the wolf nudged her. She glanced to the booth he’d seen, dipping her head and moving towards it. Her tail slowly moved back and forth as she walked, ears perked forward. The dingo finally reached the booth, noticing a jaguar there and dipping her head to her. She nodded at the bird and looked at the colorful art.

Nox- Wolf (black)- Shadows- male- Tags: Nixx, Storm, Sombra
The black wolf’s tail began to wag when Nixx dipped her head, following his friend towards the booth. White- tipped ears perked forward as he studied the colorful things, tail wagging a bit faster. Nixx was silent, but Nox at least tried to interact. “Hello, miss.” he said to the bird running the stand. Glancing to the jaguar also looking, he said “Hello, other miss.” and dipped his head.

Neko- Cat (brown tabby)- Dragonhearted- female- Tags: Niko
just sleeping, so posting next post

Niko- Fox dog- Normal- male- Tags: Neko, Sikama
He continued to glance back to the sleeping cat from time to time. He always worried about her, as she had those dragon-shifting powers but seemed afraid...Almost as though she thought it were a curse. Shaking himself, he jumped a little at a voice up front, looking to see a Harpy Eagle there. “H-Hello.” he yipped, flicking his tail gently.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:01 am

S I K A M A
|Harpy Eagle| Water| Female | tags: Sombra, Niko

"Hello." Sikama said, flapping her wings a little and looking at the fox dog with an intense gaze. "Your shop is open, correct?"
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TaiiTeaa » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:24 am

Storm | Female | Lightning Elemental | Pleased, Happy | Tags: Sombra, Nixx, Nox

Storm smiled warmly, spreading her wings. “Welcome! I hope your booth is running well. Your stones looked quite nice as I was flying over!” Noticing the two doglike creatures approaching, on closer glance a black wolf and a similarly colored dingo, she grinned wider. “Hello there, sir and ma’am. Come to see my paintings? They’re all for sale, and I take just about any trinket that I find desirable!” Excited with the influx of potential customers, and forgetting her professional guise for the moment, she motioned to a canvas, first painted black with watercolors, but with streaks of blue and yellow acrylics running through it. The canvas appeared as if it would fit well into modern surroundings, with the cool colors and hint of red in the black. “This is my newest work, I’ve been experimenting with bare-bones art. It’s loosely based off of cubism and common abstract techniques. I’ve been practicing painting for years! Most of my early works were landscapes like these..” She motioned to a winter scene, a lone red fox peeking out of the brush, “But recently I’ve been delving into the world of abstract arts meant to showcase raw emotion!” She paused for a moment, catching herself. “Oh. My apologies. I tend to get a bit excited with customers. This is my third year at the Festival.” She gave a slightly lopsided grin, hoping she hadn’t scared off the other creatures.

TaiiTeaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me