last of the elemental wolves(rolplay)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: last of the elemental wolves(rolplay)

Postby ~kala~ » Tue May 14, 2019 1:19 am

nyx calls out more she listens to inferno and makes the dorr bright enough so he can see where she was at"keeping runing kaito"

star looks at selnea "you know your father pretty well where can we locate him,and wait brezze and luna whats happeing"just as she said that she sees a image in her head the shadow god was already here"she looks at nexus hes here"

lightning looks at luna and brezze "um so im guessing theres something wrong with your tails"
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna of the Night » Tue May 14, 2019 3:57 am

Luna looks at Breeze. "Hang how is this happing to you as well?" She didn't know what was going on. "Can someone please explain what..." She trialed off as the tail grew darker even more.

Selena nodded. "I do, but as you said my father is here. Breeze and Luna area in danger. We have to do something about them or else my father will win."

Kaito heard Nyx again so he knew he was going in the right direction until he saw a bright glow. "There!" He ran on. "Inferno's fire. Smart."

Inferno turned to Luna and Breeze. "Not good. The shadow god is here and trying to take over."
Luna of the Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Tue May 14, 2019 6:13 am

nyx sees kaito dash out she looks at kaito "you still have your power right we might need to combine our powers to stop that" she points at luna and brezzes tail as she runs over to them she looks at inferno she grabs lightning "use your powers or we are doom"

lightning sighs fine but once im done they dont remmber what i am got it he goes into his ather wolf clouds storm touching both tails he says a ritual "bound on earth to the skys of ather i lightning removes the darkness from the tails and keep them protected"he looks at inferno then waits for them to come

star looks at nexus "well we have advantage the same nexclase thats on nexus is on your father we burn it in infernos fire we win right nexus or is it the fire of the most powerful god"she sees kaito alive and then sees lightning then in the corner of her eye she sees the shadow god with them how are you here already she gives a big howl to warn them
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Tue May 14, 2019 8:32 pm

"Aww... Come on guys! You are supposed to be comforting!" Breeze growled. "Wait, Selena, was it? The Shadow God is your father?" she asked, as she had been blanking out this entire time... "Trust me Luna, I have no clue!"
After the incantation, Breeze's paws starting turning back to blue, little by little. Then, it started growing up even faster, obviously with a mind of it's own, as if someone was controlling it and blocking the spell.
"WAIT WHAT!?!?!?!?" Breeze bellowed at the top of her lungs, seriously startled. "Ok, Ok, so if I'm going down, I would like to make a few requests... First, please let the gods accept me up above. Second, could you wolves try to find out who my parents are and tell them 'I forgive you', third...." and this continued on and on...

(Btw, Breeze's paws are turning black, not the tail... At least now yet. Just letting you know)
She/her
English/ Dutch

I really don't know what to put here aaa

Not too social, but feel free to send trades or messages, I'll try to get back as fast as I can ^^

Uhhh, yeah, hiya, the best of luck with your goals, I believe in you! <3
Have a good day/night, and may you enjoy what you're doing ^^
ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna of the Night » Wed May 15, 2019 12:46 am

Selena nodded to Breeze then looked at Star. "Must be from the hottest god's fire. Inferno's fire could work, but it would take time which we don't have clearly."

Kaito looked at Nyx and nodded. "Yeah. I still have them from the way I feel, but I feel different in a way. As if something is trying to awaken a hidden power from within me." He sees Luna and Breeze. "Oh I missed something." He walked up to them. "No doubt about it the shadow god is trying to take control."

Luna looked at Lighting then to Breeze then to Kaito. "Well no duh!" She smacks him with a paw. Her eyes were no longer their normal color, but a blood red. "Time for the shadows are coming. Kaito, Nyx time to make a choice on the side you wish to choose. Join the wrong side and you will fall with the rest of them." Her voice was a different wolf before she blacked out and just laid there on the ground.

Inferno looks at Kaito seeing him come out. He let his glow die down. He turned to Luna when he heard what she said. "Selena your father needs to be stopped now."

Nexus looked at Star before showing herself to the other wolves. Her nine tails flowed behind her a clear sign of her being a Goddess. "If we get his necklace from him and throw it into the hottest fire from the northern volcano."
Luna of the Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Wed May 15, 2019 1:18 am

nyx looks at the threat she goes outside "me and me alone will go for him" she listens to her futerself "in order to stop him take the nexclase and burn it in the volcanoe" her eyes glow dark red markings form her clamity self gives a deep growl andopens the shadow realm she steps in and gulping at the shadow realm she sees a shadow wolf attack but beore it could touch her it feels her power she sees it running she sneaks up behind the shadow god seeing him asleep she sees the necklase taking it off she hears him "oh crap im done im done"

star aggress with nexus then we can just as she said that her marking glows of nyx in danger she gives a deep growl "dang wheres your father and with who"
lightning looks at luna he sits there pushing his muzzle in her fur "wake up luna"
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna of the Night » Wed May 15, 2019 3:09 am

Nexus looks around.

Selena calls her door that leads to her father. "Go right in." She says with a smile. "I'll lead you all."

Luna feels Lightning pushing his muzzle into her fur. She wakes up and looks at him. "What happened?"

Inferno walks in after Selena.

Kaito was worried about Nyx and without thinking bolted into the door Selena opened.
Luna of the Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Wed May 15, 2019 6:45 pm

"Nadooi! I just said that! And.... I would appreciate a little more comfort, ok? Maybe a little less bluntness next time?" Breeze growled like a sassy teen.

"Luna!" Breeze howled. Then she decided she wouldn't be done for, she would help these wolves! "Is it ok if I don't come? I can stay with Luna, and if someone he's trying to control is right next to him... that may be bad..." Breeze trailed off when she realised that most if the wolves were already gone. "Darn it! I may be young , but I still have a mind and words!" She muttered under her breath.
She/her
English/ Dutch

I really don't know what to put here aaa

Not too social, but feel free to send trades or messages, I'll try to get back as fast as I can ^^

Uhhh, yeah, hiya, the best of luck with your goals, I believe in you! <3
Have a good day/night, and may you enjoy what you're doing ^^
ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Thu May 16, 2019 4:56 am

nyx sees the shadow god toss her at the floor of his realm she clanks her teeth looking up she saw he was bigger than any god she saw then seeing a door open she feels a door opening she dosent care she backs up looking at them she gives loud snarl growl the realm shakes lightning strikes in a bolt of red storms of clamity form and sourround them

star looks at them well "she done it know no god or godness can step in that except the creator of the storm right nexus thats how the clamity god works"

lightning stays with luna and them
"you were under the shadows god controll till he left you blacked out i didnt want to leave you out cold"he looks at brezze then giving a sigh
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna of the Night » Thu May 16, 2019 6:47 am

Nexus nodded. "That's right." She walks off in a certain direction to get an item.

Kaito watched Nyx. He muttered something under his breath sending any and all his powers to Nyx. He hoped it would give Nyx the upper hand. "I hope that helps"

Selena looked at her father. "When he falls another will take his place, but I know it will be me as I am blood. I know this my rule will not be like his."

Luna laid her ears flat. "Really? How sad. Did anyone get hurt?" As she sees the others not there. "Ain't that the truth?" She said to Breeze with a smile. "Thanks for staying by my side you two."
Luna of the Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me