last of the elemental wolves(rolplay)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: last of the elemental wolves(rolplay)

Postby ~kala~ » Fri May 17, 2019 12:54 am

nyx feels more power in her she runs at the shadow god grabing the necklase riping it off she runs out with speed of light she runs bye them all then stops "if i were you i would leave before this realm destructs" she gives nexus the necklase to selena

star looks at kaito then looking at them she vainishes "lets go everyone "

lightning looks at them both "no there retriving everything"
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna of the Night » Fri May 17, 2019 3:16 am

Selena looks at her father one last time. "This is good bye my dear father. The path you walked along is not the one I will walk on. Shadow and Light will walk side by side and not consume the other unlike what you tried to do." She walks off.

Kaito weak ran after Nyx and the others.

Nexus walks after them all.

Inferno runs after them. "It's a shame after all that his heart turned to darkness unlike the past." He said.
Luna of the Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Sat May 18, 2019 8:41 pm

"Soooooo...... That's finished?" Breeze asked the wolves as they came back. They had no injuries and looked fine, apart from Selena, who looked a little bit sad. "That's it? Darkness was gong to ruin us and it finished just like that? Somehow... I have the feeling that that isn't the end of it..."
She/her
English/ Dutch

I really don't know what to put here aaa

Not too social, but feel free to send trades or messages, I'll try to get back as fast as I can ^^

Uhhh, yeah, hiya, the best of luck with your goals, I believe in you! <3
Have a good day/night, and may you enjoy what you're doing ^^
ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna of the Night » Sun May 19, 2019 4:08 am

Selena looked at Breeze and shook her head. "Not yet. There is one thing left to do." She said looking at her then over to Kaito. "You gave all you shadow powers to Nyx didn't you?"

Kaito sat there looking at Selena then to Nyx. "Yes I did. Only to help Nyx win."

Luna noticed her fur was half white and half black. "Hey the darkness isn't going up as fast as it did. Does that mean that the end is near for the Shadow God?"

Nexus looked at them. "We have one more task to do. We must travel to the top of the Fire Gods mountain and throw the necklace into the lava, but there is a toll that must be made to him before we can go any further. Also Selena's father will not stop until he has his necklace back, so we must be ready at all times."
Luna of the Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Javahusky » Sun May 19, 2019 3:13 pm

hi! - Username Javahusky
- Character(s) name Java
- Gender(s) Male
- Specie(s) Hyena
- Breed(s) (depending on what animal you chose) N/A
- Sexuality Gay
- Crush/Mate (please add their username and character name if you have one) N/A
- Offspring (please add their username(s) and character name(s) if you have them) N/A
- Appearance Light gray with white stripes (photo included)
- Personality Happy, Relaxed, Softspoken
- History Java Is a good boy. he is obedient, and came from a great family. he had a rough school life, but once he graduated, he did fine. He softspoken and doesn't talk often.
You can add a reference picture if you have one of your character(s) **optional** https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hdc ... ZLyt0/edit *****PLEASE DONT MESS UP THIS DOC!*****
Furry Boi

Javahusky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Tue May 21, 2019 1:17 am

nyx walks up to kaito and sighs she touches his paw and gives him his powers back "thanks but you need them"

lightning looks at them "yeah he will want the necklase back"

star sighs its not a shame but we have to be ready for anything that comes our way
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Tue May 21, 2019 8:54 pm

Javahusky wrote:hi! - Username Javahusky
- Character(s) name Java
- Gender(s) Male
- Specie(s) Hyena
- Sexuality Gay
- Offspring (please add their username(s) and character name(s) if you have them) N/A
- History Java Is a good boy. he is obedient, and came from a great family. he had a rough school life, but once he graduated, he did fine. He softspoken and doesn't talk often.
You can add a reference picture if you have one of your character(s) **optional** https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hdc ... ZLyt0/edit *****PLEASE DONT MESS UP THIS DOC!*****

Hello! Welcome to this group. I'm not the moderator, so I cannot accept it, I just wanted to say "Hello to this RP thread!".

The only thing I would do is change the species...? This is a wolves RP. Like I said, I'm not the moderator, or the founder, but all of our characters are wolves, so that may confuse the others....
She/her
English/ Dutch

I really don't know what to put here aaa

Not too social, but feel free to send trades or messages, I'll try to get back as fast as I can ^^

Uhhh, yeah, hiya, the best of luck with your goals, I believe in you! <3
Have a good day/night, and may you enjoy what you're doing ^^
ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Wed May 22, 2019 5:20 am

Javahusky wrote:hi! - Username Javahusky
- Character(s) name Java
- Gender(s) Male
- Specie(s) Hyena
- Sexuality Gay

hello as unicorn said its a wolf rp and i dont mind the wolves sexuality but im not sure that a heyena will surrvive in a wolfs territory so,heres a list of wolf types/elment species fire wolf=red wolf,white wolf=light wolf,floridas black wolf=darkness/shadow so on so on but the elment dosent have to be that but pls change it to a wolf with a type of power and maybe sexuality.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna of the Night » Thu May 23, 2019 1:42 am

~kala~ wrote:nyx walks up to kaito and sighs she touches his paw and gives him his powers back "thanks but you need them"

lightning looks at them "yeah he will want the necklase back"

star sighs its not a shame but we have to be ready for anything that comes our way

Kaito smiles as he feels his powers come back to him. "I didn't know if it would work or not and I'm glad it did." He said with a smile.

Luna looks at Breeze then to the others. She thought to herself I know the Shadow God will try and use one of us to stop them, but who? She stood up and spoke. "I think it would be best if me and Breeze stay here. Just in case the Shadow God tried to use us to stop you all."

Selena looked at Luna and nodded. "That would best at least until we can get my fathers necklace into the volcano."

Nexus looked at Luna and smiled. She knew something her and Breeze didn't. "If you two want to stay behind that will be fine with me."

Inferno looked at them. "I know where we must go to get to the Fire Gods world." He stood there a few feet from them. "I hoped to never show you young ones this form for a while, but it seems I have no choice." A spot on his chest started to glow. "Fires of the Earth hear my call shape me into the being I once was. Allow me to take a form unlike any other." He chanted as he took his God form from his younger days. "Now this form you see shall not be mentioned to any other."
Luna of the Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Thu May 23, 2019 4:02 am

nyx looks at them she gives them the necklace 'wont say a word" she has her mind under control
she looks up and gives a deep growl to what she seen in her mind she smiles "its not like you have the only god form inferno" she passes him "well lets go"
star shakes her head shes smart
lightning so what am i suppose to do watch over them or go with you guys
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me