A Battle in Farrinia! (Any animal RP!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should the Tribes try to make peace?

No way!
25%
Absolutely!
75%

Total votes : 20

A Battle in Farrinia! (Any animal RP!)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:46 pm

In this land, animals can be just normal animals, have powers, be in different colors or any combination of these things. There are even mythical creatures here that aren’t so mythical in this land. For many years, the animals of Farinnia have had a battle between two tribes, The Porresta tribe and the Barrona tribe. Before the battle, there were no tribes in the land of Farinnia. Then one day the land's leader Tia, a Fox with the power of healing, died in the middle of a rainy night. Animals soon began turning on each other after because they couldn't decide or peacefully figure out how he had died. The difference split them into two different tribes. One tribe, The Porresta Tribe, believe that he died of natural causes whereas the other tribe, The Barrona Tribe believe that he was murdered. Whatever the case may be, the two tribes have been battling for so long that they hardly remember how the battle even started in the first place. Will the tribes be at war forever or will they eventually find peace? Which side will you chose or will you be a loner on your own? The decision is yours!

Role Play Rules!
(Can not be broken)

1. Follow all of Tess and the site rules.
2. No perfect characters or character that always land a hit or anything like that. Please be reasonable!
3. Let's try and keep things interesting with lots of drama and stuff! Each tribe has it's own set of rules that can be broken to cause drama.
4. No cursing or foul language! Also, fade to black when needed and try not to be too graphic with violence!
5. Any and all animals are allowed. In this RP, animals can be any color, and have any powers as long as they aren't over powered. I and the mini-mods of the RP will decide what is overpowered and what is not although your opinion will always be heard.
6. You can make your own forms but please provide the necessary information. (Name, age, gender, Animal/creature, Powers or no powers, description, Tribe or loner ect...) You may play as many animals as you can handle!
7. No killing another person's character or characters without their permission
8. All genders and sexualities or allowed!
9. No fighting OOC (Out of character) If a conflict arise between role play members, please either take it to PM or try to resolve it respectfully and reasonably! Also, be nice in PM's as well!
10. Plot and RP ideas are welcome! Please let me know of any ideas you guys have for the plot.
11. Please try not to go too far without everyone! Meaning, if someone is offline and you know they will be on later, try not to post a bunch of pages with out them. Also, please don't RP too much without me as well.
12. Please post all forums and out of character talk on the discussion thread! Link to the discussion thread is here.
Link to Discussion thread here

Not really a rule but please do have fun! Thank you!

Tribe Rules
(can be broken)

1. No falling in love or being friends with the other tribe.
2. The alpha, pups, and mothers eat first, the others eat next, and omegas eat last.
3. Territories must be protected and each member of the pack must be at there post and/or do there job.
4. Respect all pack members but especially the Leader and the leaders mate.

Ranks for the Porresta Tribe

Leader: (One) Flame

Leaders Mate: (One)

Beta: (One)

Beta's Mate:(One)

Hunters: (Unlimited) Darah, Ash, Draki, Dakota

Scouts: (Unlimited) Bonsai

Spys (Unlimited) Karma

Healers: (Only 4 healers) Fern, Thandani

Elders/Council:(Only 8 council members)

Youth (Under a year in age):(Unlimited) Firo and Koya (both newborns)

Omegas: (Unlimited)

Ranks for The Barrona Tribe

Leader: (One) Kella

Leaders Mate: (One)

Beta: (One) Anarah

Beta's Mate: (One)

Hunters: (Unlimited): Silver

Scouts: (Unlimited) selene and syko, Hawthorn

Spys: (Unlimited)

Healers: (Only 4 healers) Kizzie

Elders/Council: (Only 8 council members)

Young (Under a year in age): (Unlimited)

Omegas: (Unlimited)

Loners

Anjing

Keiko (Called Affection)

Crystal

Menace

Airheart

Noel

Skye

Blair

Cloud Chaser (Chase for short, hoping to be accepted into Barrona tribe

Character Sheet

Name:
Animal: (if fantasy creature please put what type)
Powers: (If no powers please say so)
Personality:
History:
Description: (If you have a photo you this is optional)
Tribe: (If loner than just say loner)
Other:
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Battle in Farrinia! (Any animal RP!)

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:19 am

( are hippocampus allowed?)
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:20 am

(Yes. I should of made a discussion thread for forums. Please post all forums there once it is made.)
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waxwing33 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:43 am

Flame woke up from her nest peacefully. She walked out of her nest, looking around for a comfy branch to sit on. Finding a branch that may hold her, she flew up on it, but unfortunately the branch was so high up and Flame couldn’t fly so high. Instead of trying to fly up the branch, she used fire powers and partially burned down the tree, leaving only a large tree stump and flying up on it to rest, waiting for someone to come to her.
My little fox baby!
I own two C$ stores. One is right here and the other one is right here
My current goal: Get a fish pet 🐟 in a trade.
You are a little hamster 🐹 that is stuck in its cage. To escape, join this RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4047045
Dragons of Volcania RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4044338
Please join this deer herd 🦌: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=4049895
If I had my own virtual pet site, I will make one where nobody ever gets warned or banned.
My elemental bird RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3990752&p=124340471#p124340471
Waxwing- Female- she/her pronouns- Peacock lover- Collecting dragons
New Warriors RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4057873&p=124590820#p124590820
Meowlet adopts: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4043423#
My How to Train your Dragon RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4052140&p=124499926#p124499926
My user-made adoptable topic: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4020537 🔥 :oops: 🔥
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:22 am

Selene and syko {} Amphisbaena (snake with a head at each end) {} Male and female {} Tags: open!

Selene and syko were arguing about if they should poison people or ask kella to manipulate them.

Kella {} Kelpie (shape shifting water horse) {}Leader of barrona{} Female {} black mane tail and coat {} Swimming {} Powers: manipulation ,can control water {} Tags: open

kella was swimming when she herd somthing.She got out of the water and her mermaid tail dissapered. When she got out she her selene and syko fighting. she ignored it and went to her den inside a cave by a lake
Last edited by Fossington on Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waxwing33 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:06 am

Flame started to Flap her wings. She waited for someone to come, but fell asleep forgetting about it.
My little fox baby!
You are a little hamster 🐹 that is stuck in its cage. To escape, join this RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4047045
If I had my own virtual pet site, I will make one where nobody ever gets warned or banned.
My How to Train your Dragon RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4052140&p=124499926#p124499926
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:16 pm

Silver~ Female~ Hunter~ Crush/mate: OPEN~ Barrona

Silver hissed under her breathe. The plump rabbit she was stalking had heard a sudden noise and fleed away from her line of attack. She rammed her paw into the dust in annoyance as her giant wings rustled. ''Dang-it! Now what are we going to eat?!'' she said angeirly. She pulled herself up and trotted her way back to camp, her jaws full of 3 mice, 4 voles and a single shrew. ''All small, but it'll keep us from going hungry...'' She found her way back to camp and dropped her prey on the rock where all fresh-kill went. She picked the shrew and sat down and devored it, waiting for somebody to ask her where's the real food.
Last edited by Roleplayer123 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Howdy there! ♥
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

On a Semi Hiatus!
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:32 pm

A N A R A H
Great Egret| Barrona | Beta | Healing | tags: open

Anarah was relaxing back at the main camp, looking over the creatures that were there with a sharp eye. In these times of fighting one could never be more alert: an attack could come from anywhere at any time. She always had to be on guard. However at the moment she didn't think she was needed for anything important, and so she would wait in camp and monitor the area until someone approached her.

A N J I N G
Dragon | Loner | Shadow magic, lasers | tags: open

Anjing was busy flying, a self-made bag at his side filled with a few items he had found on his most recent travel. With all the fighting there was less and less interest for small trinkets, so he made an effort to bring back objects that may be of interest to one of the tribes. At the moment he had a few sharp pieces of obsidian on him, ready to go to whomever had the best price for him. Looking downwards he saw the lake he usually waited by, a safe spot for the tribes the last time he checked. Flying down he skimmed across the surface of the lake before landing by the bank. With that he started to set up camp.

D A R A H
Flying fox bat | Porresta | Hunter| Unknown powers | tags: open

Darah was flying low over the ground, keeping her eyes open for any signs of prey or other things of interest. She was a big fan of insects, but after being reprimanded one too many times for bringing moths back instead of fruit or mice, she stopped bothering with it. She heard the sounds of a mouse tapping about by a tree, and flew towards it as silently as she could. Once she had pinpointed the exact location of the mouse she dove for it, catching it in her jaws and flying back upwards with a triumphant noise. She was pretty good at hunting even though she would rather be doing, well, anything else, which was likely the only reason why she was still in the position despite all those moths. Maybe I'll bring a bug just to mess with them. she thought, internally laughing.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waxwing33 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:35 am

Flame sighed as she flew out of the slightly burned tree stump. Looking around, she stared at the other tribe. “Time for me to go to battle.” She thought, flying to the other tribe slowly.
My little fox baby!
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:56 am

Selene and syko {} Amphisbaena (snake with a head at each end) {} Male and female {} Tags: open!

Selene and syko finnaly decided to stop fighting "How about I go ask kella to help us then you go attack somthing" selene asked syko.
"sure sounds good we can go ask kella later. Right now I'm starving lets go get some food!" syko replied "yea me too." selene added.
Then they slithered away to the fresh kill pile

Kella {} Kelpie (shape shifting water horse) {}Leader of barrona{} Female {} black mane tail and coat {} Swimming {} Powers: manipulation ,can control water {} Tags: open
Kella was sitting in her den when her stomach started to growl."i geuss i could meet the rest of my tribe at the fresh kill pile..." kella thought to herself. She got out of her den and went twords the food pile "Everyone Were eating now! You can come if you want!" kella yelled as she kept walking twords the pile.
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me