Hunting for Razdoro

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Hunting for Razdoro

Postby Sapphirescript » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:15 pm

Grinning and wagging her tail into a blur she nodded her head to the new wolfs name. “Nice to meet you Naziot!” She turned back to her path, slightly relieved it still looks the same so far. Glancing over her shoulder she tilted her head towards the path. “Would you care to keep me company?” She felt her breath catch as she waited. The trip would be less scary with some friends maybe.
Sapphirescript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:10 am

~Naziot~
|Young Adult| Outcast| Tags: Dani|

Naziot also turned to the path, watching as a part of it slowly moved and a tree appeared in the middle. Weird. "Sure, I would like some company myself!" Naziot said with a smile, still looking at the path. "Do you have any plans?"
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphirescript » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:18 am

((Spoooky o:!!)

Dani shook her head as she started trotting beside Naziot. “To be honest my pack didn’t really encourage me going for this, if they heard me talking about it I’d normally be stuck cleaning up after the pups.” She stuck her tongue out and grimaced. “But one of the elders always told me about it in secret, she wanted me to find it. So one day I looked around, saw everybody was fed and happy and decided now is as good a time as ever. They’ll do fine without me for a little while.” Although she still had a small smile her eyes trailed down to the path for a few moments before flicking back up.

“What about you?”
Sapphirescript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:46 am

~Naziot~

"I don't have a pack." Naziot said, keeping her distance from Dani. "So I didn't really have anyone to tell me I couldn't go. I heard of it from a lone wolf that was in the area a long time ago, and ever since I've been trying to figure out where I should go. Eventually I found a traveler that knew the general location, and so I came. It took maybe five days after that to find where the trail began." So Dani is a pack wolf. she thought. It was kind of obvious and she should have expected it: most wolves around here belonged to a pack. It didn't stop her from hoping Dani was a packless wolf like her, though. She was about to say something else when she almost crashed into the strange tree, which was still right in the middle of the path.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphirescript » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:33 am

”Snrk” Dani sidestepped the plant and waited for Naziot to do the same. Quickly fading her smile she swallowed dryly as she realized her insensitivity. “I’m... Sorry. Have you always been packless?I can’t imagine how hard it must have been.” Her tail curled up even more tightly against her back. “I don’t know what I’d do if I had nobody to keep me company for so long...” She looked back up at the canopy of trees, it started to become thicker but every so often the morning light still pierced through.

She sighed quietly, very thankful for Naziot for showing up when she did.
Sapphirescript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:34 am

~Naziot~

Naziot also quickly sidestepped the tree, although she shivered a little when she saw a few claw marks on the other side. Turning back to Dani, she said: "Not always, actually...I was thrown out of my home pack years back." She said this in a lower voice than before, never really liking to mention the pack. "They were a smaller pack, only a few wolves. I was one of the hunters." She paused, not knowing if she should continue talking about the pack. "I was alright with being an outcast after a while, though. There were enough lone wolves and traders around to keep me company." Looking up at the canopy along with Dani, she watched as some of the leaves shifted until less and less of the morning sun was showing. "This place must be terrifying when it gets dark."
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphirescript » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:35 pm

"Well, I'm glad you're here... I guess now I kinda am a loner too and I could use some pointers." She let out a soft laugh before gazing around the path. She hadn't seen too many creatures run past and while she heard bird calls she had yet to see some.

The thought of the darkness inevitably seeping through was a cold wake up to the nervous energy she had. Her face went grim as she wasn't even sure of the fauna that could be stalking abroad the trees. "We should find someplace to camp out when it does, I get the feeling we have a long trip ahead of us and we should save the energy that we can."

Despite her initial pup-like enthusiasm she did prepare for this, albeit not by bringing food unfortunately.
Sapphirescript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:37 pm

~Naziot~

Naziot nodded, pausing for a moment as she heard a howl in the distance. "Is that one of your pack members?" she asked, although she had a feeling that a wolf living outside the path couldn't be heard from in there. Nervously turning away from the sound but keeping her ears pricked up and alert, she caught up with Dani. "I could give you some tips on surviving if you want." Naziot suggested. "I know some of everything." Finding someplace to camp out sounded like a good idea to her once it was completely dark, and she looked around for someplace that looked safe. "How about that area over there?" she said, pointing to an indentation in the rock. "It's covered by the trees- at least for now- and looks pretty warm." She hoped Dani had brought food, as she didn't know what they could hunt around here. Is this why the other wolves failed? Lack of food?
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphirescript » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:04 am

Dani stiffened up at the sound. “No... They told me they wouldn’t come to save me if I went.” She frowned keeping her face turned to the howl, she had to rip her attention away to turn back to Naziot. “I like that idea, both of them!” She trotted to the end of the path, watching the edge as she hesitantly tip-toed over. Nothing changed as she stepped off the path much to her relief so she journeyed over to the shelter.

Digging out some of the rotting debris to have a soft dryer place for them to lay down she glanced back at Naziot, scanning the area around them just in case.
Sapphirescript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

seafoam and pearls>>ᴀɴᴅʀᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀ

Postby seolar » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:28 am

-age; young adult
-gender; female
-things of note;
~smaller than the average female wolf
~she comes from a pack with very high expectations of how wolves should hold themselves. due to this, she's very graceful, delicate, and soft.
~you can call her andy or seafoam.
~more of a passive wolf
~she doesn't talk often, it may seem like she's mute. she only talks if deemed necessary by her.
~andy truly tagged along only because she hated how she was treated in her old pack. if she could make it to the end of the trail, she feels all her inner issues would be solved.
~she has a bit of a temper and hates being touched. why? you'll have to get to know her to find out.
~she seems to work well with herbs and flowers
~andy sounds a bit like this, just softer.
(I may add, but I hope this alright!)
Last edited by seolar on Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me