Mythical creatures role-play (Main thread)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Mythical creatures role-play (Main thread)

Postby waxwing33 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:40 am

Skyfire- Female- Cat head Phoenix

Skyfire kept on waiting for those two winged guys to fly with her. Her whiskers hung down because of waiting so long. She flew alone to her nest and came back with five buckets of water. She could barely fly carrying so much buckets. She fell down the top of a bucket and spilled all the water out of ALL the buckets. She was laying on her back and trying to stand on her legs. The water hit Aquas, which was good enough. Skyfire looked backwards and saw a mini-wound on her back. Luckily she found an healing potion on the ground and poured it on her back, and the wound recovered in a few moments. Seeing the waters drag Aquas into the water, Skyfire knew they will feel WAY better swimming. She stared at Aquas again and opened her mouth widely, knowing she is a bit of a superhero.
My little fox baby!
I own two C$ stores. One is right here and the other one is right here
My current goal: Get a fish pet 🐟 in a trade.
You are a little hamster 🐹 that is stuck in its cage. To escape, join this RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4047045
Dragons of Volcania RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4044338
Please join this deer herd 🦌: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=4049895
If I had my own virtual pet site, I will make one where nobody ever gets warned or banned.
My elemental bird RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3990752&p=124340471#p124340471
Waxwing- Female- she/her pronouns- Peacock lover- Collecting dragons
New Warriors RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4057873&p=124590820#p124590820
Meowlet adopts: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4043423#
My How to Train your Dragon RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4052140&p=124499926#p124499926
My user-made adoptable topic: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4020537 πŸ”₯ :oops: πŸ”₯
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:51 am

L I N N E A
|| Light-winged Fossa || Female || Healing magic, Light magic || tags: Zephyr

Linnea nodded, wondering why she couldn't be something cool like that. "Deer-bird. Sounds pretty cool. Anyways, what you doing around these parts?" she said, her wings opening up while she was distracted.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ α΄›α΄ΚΚœα΄α΄œ.κœ±α΄‡
ꜰʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ€ΙͺꜱΙͺΙ΄Ι’
sᴇᴍΙͺ-ʟΙͺα΄› Κ€α΄ΚŸα΄‡α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Κα΄‡Κ€
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ Ιͺꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛΙͺᴏɴ!
Ιͺ ᴍΙͺꜱꜱ κœ°α΄Κ€α΄œα΄ α΄˜α΄κœ±α΄›κœ±
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:44 am

LapisWolf wrote:
L I N N E A

Linnea nodded, wondering why she couldn't be something cool like that. "Deer-bird. Sounds pretty cool. Anyways, what you doing around these parts?" she said, her wings opening up while she was distracted.

| Zephyr | Male | Peryton | Tags: Linnea |

He smiled and fluttered his wings. "Oh I'm just exploring the area. I am not sure where I am going to be honest.. " I should be more careful and not end up somewhere dangerous.. He thought. "What about you?" His ear flicked a few times.
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:22 am

L I N N E A

"Same here. I'm kind of just looking around for anything interesting. Nothing's been happening as of late." she said. "If you haven't been that way already, there's a nice river someways back there. Maybe you should check it out." She looked around the area, eyes darting back up to the sky just in case something else was around. "I know of a few places."
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ꜰʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ€ΙͺꜱΙͺΙ΄Ι’
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ Ιͺꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛΙͺᴏɴ!
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:54 am

LapisWolf wrote:
L I N N E A

"Same here. I'm kind of just looking around for anything interesting. Nothing's been happening as of late." she said. "If you haven't been that way already, there's a nice river someways back there. Maybe you should check it out." She looked around the area, eyes darting back up to the sky just in case something else was around. "I know of a few places."

| Zephyr | Male | Peryton | Tags: Linnea |

"Oh neat!" He said, looking in the direction she was talking about. "I would love to know more of these places! Thank you for the help!" He turned to go, but stopped. Zephyr turned his head back towards Linnea. "Well I guess I am going to the river... See ya!" He headed off, happy to meet a new friend.
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:23 pm

Grimm (OOC : wax wing: finding a random healing potion on the ground is kinda too OP)
he noticed skyfire with the water right after ocuxum had told him to get the water.
"SKYFIRE I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THE WATER!....but I guess you did good...." he yelled at skyfire
he sat down next to aqua. " are you okay aqua...are you...dead...?" he said softly.
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:50 pm

[okay, i’m ignoring the fact you threw an unconscious dragon in the water...Aquas is anemic (i think?) no, wait, low blood sugar because they need food...also, no one said there was a wound]

Kerin- 3 or 4- Fem- Kirin- Flame n Smoke, maybe healing- Open, bi- Tags: Lopiad

She snorted and shook herself, one of the plainer looking butterflies having landed upon her back. She huffed at it, gently brushing it away with her tail, then looked to Lopiad again. β€œWell, I suppose everything is beautiful, even these plainer looking butterflies.” she said, nearly giggling it. She squealed when Lopiad pounced, falling back, then stood back up. Shaking herself again, she jumped around the dragon and giggled.

Cascade- 5- male- Kitsune- Flame, orbs of magic fire- Open, pan- Tags: Uvnow

The dark furred Kitsune squeaked as they rose into the air, clinging on as he was instructed to do. He yiped as he happened to look down then, whining a bit, closing his eyes. However, he soon opened his eyes, coming face to face with the cloud they’d neared. He squeaked and said β€œIt looks so...fluffy.”

Aquas- 7- they/them- Semi aquatic dragon- head angler, quick in water/ fine on land, maybe water magic - maybe Ocuxum- Tags: technically Grimm/ Ocuxum

The semi aquatic shades-of-blue dragon continued to lie there, twitching at the voices they could hear. The voices sounded far away, and they thought of how they hadn’t eaten in awhile...They twitched when a snout touched them, whining softly a bit. They sputtered when water was dumped on them, growling and opening their eyes. They glared at Skyfire a moment, then focused on the two males. β€œI need food, fish preferably...”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:53 pm

Grimm

"fish aqua? you want fish I can get you fish!" he walked over to the river and caught a fish and gave it to her " here take this maybe itll make you feel better.."
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waxwing33 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:46 am

Skyfire- Female- Cat head Phoenix

Skyfire flew back to her nest and came back with fish pizza. "Hey Aquas, want fish pizza? It's yummy!" She cried. She waited for Aquas to grab a slice of pizza. They may feel happier with the slice.
My little fox baby!
I own two C$ stores. One is right here and the other one is right here
My current goal: Get a fish pet 🐟 in a trade.
You are a little hamster 🐹 that is stuck in its cage. To escape, join this RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4047045
Dragons of Volcania RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4044338
Please join this deer herd 🦌: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=4049895
If I had my own virtual pet site, I will make one where nobody ever gets warned or banned.
My elemental bird RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3990752&p=124340471#p124340471
Waxwing- Female- she/her pronouns- Peacock lover- Collecting dragons
New Warriors RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4057873&p=124590820#p124590820
Meowlet adopts: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4043423#
My How to Train your Dragon RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4052140&p=124499926#p124499926
My user-made adoptable topic: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4020537 πŸ”₯ :oops: πŸ”₯
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:17 am

L I N N E A

"No problem." Linnea said, smiling at the other creature. "I may be heading there soon anyways, there's always something interesting around that area. If you need any more tips on where to go, just ask." She gave him a polite wave.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ꜰʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ€ΙͺꜱΙͺΙ΄Ι’
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ Ιͺꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛΙͺᴏɴ!
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets