Mythical creatures role-play (Main thread)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Mythical creatures role-play (Main thread)

Postby Luca-Soulishan » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:20 am

This is the main role-play thread, if you wish to join or add to your characters please follow this link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3939778
Luca-Soulishan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mythical creatures role-play (Main thread)

Postby waxwing33 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:51 am

Skyfire- Female- Cat head Phoenix

Skyfire woke up with a box of pizza in her nest. She was waiting for the other creatures to come. She couldn't wait, so she threw the pizza box into the air and flew the way after it. The pizza box fell to the ground and Skyfire swooped down to get it before a hungry creature gets it.
My little fox baby!
I own two C$ stores. One is right here and the other one is right here
My current goal: Get a fish pet 🐟 in a trade.
You are a little hamster 🐹 that is stuck in its cage. To escape, join this RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4047045
Dragons of Volcania RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4044338
Please join this deer herd 🦌: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=4049895
If I had my own virtual pet site, I will make one where nobody ever gets warned or banned.
My elemental bird RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3990752&p=124340471#p124340471
Waxwing- Female- she/her pronouns- Peacock lover- Collecting dragons
New Warriors RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4057873&p=124590820#p124590820
Meowlet adopts: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4043423#
My How to Train your Dragon RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4052140&p=124499926#p124499926
My user-made adoptable topic: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4020537 πŸ”₯ :oops: πŸ”₯
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:34 am

Zero sighed as they began to think about today's plans within a hollow tree. So I need food and medical things. Prioritizing food. They thought, nodded ever so slightly. They began to think about, if they have spare time, what to do with it. They silently hissed at themselves, their hollow eyes narrowing. Grr I HATE NOT HAVING FULL-FLEDGED PLANS! they thought, sweating a bit. The stress of not having a full plan bothered them. They lowered their ears and looked out of the opening, trying to tell the time. I barely have any time... Zero once again thought, taking a deep breath. They were getting really irritated over plans, but they needed a full plan for the whole entire day. They spoke out loud with their monotone voice, saying, "There has to be a full plan."
Last edited by AlphaMiraWolf on Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:33 am

C A D E
|| Leaf Canine || Female || Photosynthesis || tags: open

Cade found herself alone, head resting on her paws as she watched the sky. She was laying on a tree branch that was thick enough to support her weight, a pile of broken branches on the ground from the branches she broke off in order to have this pretty view. With a sigh she rolled over, trying not to concentrate on the unnerving whistle of the wind and the everlasting silence spreading out around her, the open void containing nothing but herself and these trees...

...She was thinking about it.

So off she went, hopping down from the tree and starting to stride along the forest floor, looking for any sign of another creature to calm herself down.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ α΄›α΄ΚΚœα΄α΄œ.κœ±α΄‡
ꜰʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ€ΙͺꜱΙͺΙ΄Ι’
sᴇᴍΙͺ-ʟΙͺα΄› Κ€α΄ΚŸα΄‡α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Κα΄‡Κ€
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ Ιͺꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛΙͺᴏɴ!
Ιͺ ᴍΙͺꜱꜱ κœ°α΄Κ€α΄œα΄ α΄˜α΄κœ±α΄›κœ±
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:41 pm

Grimm {} griffin {} male {} tags : open

Grimm opened his eyes to a shining sun he hissed "Ugg I guess ill get up.." he said as he got out of his giant hole in a tree.
"hhhhmmmm" he thought to himself "this is a perfect day to play a trick on someone!" he snickered then walked away.
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:12 pm

Lopiad
Striped Dragon
139 Years
Crushing on Lamae Miar
Alone?
In a Lush Forest

Bright scales shimmered in the sunlight that streamed through the tree branches creating a canopy above the dragon. Lopiad lay comfortably on a bed of soft grass, wings out-stretched to soak up the sun as she relaxed. Her neck was extended before her, and her mouth was held rigidly open. Sticky, sweet-scented saliva already began attracting delicious insects to satiate the striped dragon's hunger. It was a lazily peaceful moment that she utterly enjoyed, but knowing what sorts of strange creatures lived around here, this peace would not likely last long. In fact, Lopiad thought she heard approaching footsteps. Was someone coming this way?
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luca-Soulishan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:39 am

Bask
|| Basilisk || Male || Tags: Open||

He hissed as he slowly slide accros the sun warmed Boulder. I wonder if there's any creatures nearby? He sighed as he streatched out comfortably accros the boulder, closing his eyes. I'll take a look around and see if any creatures are in need of assistance once I get my temperature up enough. He thought to himself as he layed in the sun. A few hours later he woke to a weather change. Instead of the warm sun a few hours past, it was now cold and raining. He sighed. At least I managed to gather enough warmth I suppose. He slithered off the boulder and wandered through the forest.

Lycone

|| Shadow/ Water Dragon || Male || Tags:Open ||

As he flew accros the sky, hidden by a light fog, he looked around for any creatures in trouble. Seeing none he langed with a soft thud. He continued to walk around yawing slightly.He shivered slightly as it started to rain, a slight fog coming off his warm skin. He could see the smoke from his breath.
Luca-Soulishan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luca-Soulishan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:33 am

Daily Weather Report:

Sunrise: Sunny, slightly warm.
Mid morning: Foggy
Early afternoon through next morning: Rainy, Wintery cold
Luca-Soulishan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:35 am

Zero thought they heard something. They poked their head out of the hollow tree to see if anyone was around. They narrowed their hollow eyes some more, trying to sense who or what was there. They gave a soft hiss, as they slowly climbed out of the hollow tree. Zero had no interest in meeting other creatures and just wanted to execute the plan that they had. Their left ear twitched, as they were trying to locate who or what was where. They then realized it was raining. Zero growled, which sounded like a monotone droning noise. Why now? they thought, nearly becoming angry. No time to lose now... Zero hastily climbed out of the tree and began looking for food. They hadn't realized that they had wasted so much of their precious time.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:35 am

Grimm {} Hypnosis {} griffin {} tags : lopiad

after he ate some food he walked into the forest then saw on of his friends . Lopiad was standing there so grimm decided to play a trick on her. "heyyy lopiad!!!!!! look over here!!!!!" he yelled at her. When she looked over at him he hypnotised her! "okay.. now walk into the lake!" he said watching her walk into the lake.
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me