A cry to the Moon || Elemental wolf || O+A ||

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

A cry to the Moon || Elemental wolf || O+A ||

Postby Winstalgia » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:04 am

It has been a century since the Hollow Moon Pack has been formed.
But the island (Aurcana) is now dying from a mysterious virus.
This virus is directly attacking the Island's main source of power,
a magical gem of sorts hidden away in the mountains.
Every living thing on the island, including plants, are dying from it.
Will the wolves find a way to save their home island and themselves before time runs out?

Intro (here)
Discussion + Forms
Rules (Must read!)
Powers
Island, camp, etc
Members
Last edited by Winstalgia on Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 14 times in total.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 π–™π–—π–Šπ–†π–˜π–šπ–—π–Š"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"π–Žπ–˜ π–˜π–Žπ–‘π–›π–Šπ–— 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–Œπ–”π–‘π–‰."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Rules

I know, no one likes rules, but they're needed!
1. No mini-modding. If someone breaks the rules simply tell me, I will handle it.
2. Be respectful to others. Don't hate the person, hate that character.
3. Please post all OOC (Out of character) chat on the discussion thread.
4. Try to keep genders even please.
5. LGBTQ+ wolves are allowed.
6. A minimum of 3 sentences, others need to be able to go off of what you write.
7. All CS rules apply, if you're in doubt view the rules yourself by clicking [url]here[/url].
8. Fade to black when needed.
9. Handle as many wolves as you can.
10. This is an elemental wolf roleplay so keep the powers in this genre. Please read this if you are confused.
11. No major events without me please. (People invade the camp, forest burns down, I dunno)
12. Your wolf may have one element, and three sub-powers (relating to that element). See powers for more info. Link below.
13. Do not post until you are accepted please.
14. No God-modding AKA Power-playing.
15. Do not kill another players character without permission from the said person.
16. Reservations last two days, from the time you posted.
17. You cannot have your characters have a crush/be mates with each other.
18. No perfect characters. Include some flaws, even if they are minor.
19. While this is an elemental/magic roleplay, I want the wolves to retain a natural look. No unicorn horns/wings but any eye color is fine!
20. If you are inactive for 2 weeks I will contact you. If I do not get a reply within 3 days, I am removing you from the roleplay. If this happens more than once though, you will not be able to re-join.

I may seem strict and unforgiving but I'm very chill and friendly so ask me anything, it's all good! I may add mods sometime in the future. =3

and, not all these rules being broken will make you receive a warning, just the major ones. (that's like 5)

Sorry if this is a lot to you but you do not know how much I stress over rules. Even simple ones people cannot seem to follow sometimes, and it drives me insane, that's why I included ones that every roleplayer should know.

Intro
Discussion + Forms
Rules (here)
Powers
Camp, Island, etc
Members
Last edited by Winstalgia on Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:37 am, edited 20 times in total.
adult

Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Powers

Powers (Elemental only)

I've seen a lot of confusion before on elemental powers and what exactly they are/may be. Read this for a complete list.

Elemental powers include Air, Water, Ice/snow, Fire, Earth, Darkness, Light, Electricity/Lightning, and Energy.
Of course, there are other powers within these powers. ie., Pyrokinesis, Hydroportation, etc.

your wolf cannot have super-speed or super-strength. However, an Earth wolf may be stronger than the average wolf and an Electric/lightning wolf may be much faster than the average wolf.

Please note- I do not want this to turn into power-playing which is why each character gets one power and three sub-powers. So say ice and then Cryokinesis, Freeze breathe, and Ice mimicry.

b]And...[/b] Some powers are extremely powerful, please lessen that power for your wolf. (Energy powers, etc) If it helps, the older a wolf is, the stronger it's power

What is half-breed?- This is a wolf where their parents have each a different main power. So a Father who had Wind/air and a Mother who had Earth powers or vice versa. Your wolf can have either Wind or Earth as a main power and then the sub-powers Levitation, Wind generation, and Terraportation or two earth powers and one wind one. =3

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me.

Intro
Rules
Powers (here)
Camp, island, etc
Members
Last edited by Winstalgia on Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:44 am, edited 9 times in total.
adult

Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Camp, Island, etc

Postby Winstalgia » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:44 am

The camp
The camp is located at Iridescent falls.
It is underneath an overhang and the entrance
is through a light waterfall. There are many dens.
The main one is the one you first walk into.
This is for the guards and fighters sleep.
From there you can walk into another one.
This is where the Hunters sleep.
Scouts sleep with them as well.
Mothers and pups are located in the
last cave, furthest from the entrance.
Alpha and their mate sleep in a separate cave,
connected to the main cave.
Betas sleep in another connected cave,
The food is kept is a small ditch toward the
end of the main cave.
A thin stream of water flows through the cave.
Outside the cave is a small lake. The shores
of it are pebbly with
little grass until you stray further from
shore. The lake is surrounded by trees.
When the Alpha calls a meeting, he sits in
front of the den usually, and the others in
his line of sight.
The healers den is located outside the main cave,
underneath the roots of a large, uprooted
tree. Their trainee also stays there, as there is
just enough room for two.

Prey + Predators
Prey-
Deer, (Common)
Birds, (Common
Vole, (Uncommon)
Hog, (Rare)
Elk, (Rare)

Predators-
Cougars, (uncommon)
Bears, (common)
Snakes, (common)
Hunters, (Rare)
Scientists, (Rare)
Snow leopards, (common in mountains)

Intro
Rules
Powers
Camp, Island, etc (here)
Members
The island

The island known as Aurcana is secluded
behind walls of
thick fog and mist
from the surrounding ocean.
It lies in the middle of nowhere and is difficult
to get to.
The island is
extremely
large full of all different kinds
of animals. From snails to bears. The island
itself is
alive
and is a
living,
breathing thing. The wolves pray and
give thanks to Lune, the wolf who founded
the
pack and
now lives in
the moon in their stories.
The shores of Aurcana are rocky in some
parts but
soft with sand on
some parts. From the shore you come into
thin pine tree forest and then even thicker
forest with
extremely tall,
thick trees. Many valleys and cliffs are
spread across the land. You'll often find
large
meadows as well. The
island has large mountains as well
called
Sun's peak (to the east)
and Moon's rest (to the west).
Another famous landmark is
the Jagged cliffs.
This is a cliff overhand with
terrifying jagged rocks
below. One wrong step
and you'll find yourself in it.
If you somehow make it down safely,
you may find yourself lost
in the caverns and tunnels.
But, following the cliffs you'll
come to Crescent ridge.
It's a rocky valley with little
greenery and many venomous
snakes.
Last edited by Winstalgia on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:55 am, edited 8 times in total.
adult

Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Members + Wolves

Postby Winstalgia » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:36 am

Members + Wolves

Alpha
Umbra | 7 years | Male | Large wolf with pure black coat and amber eyes. | Wildsight

Alpha's mate
Name | age | gender | looks | [url=x]user[/url]

Beta
Ashoka | 4 years | Female | A well muscled, medium sized wolf, with thick fur and large bones. | Winner10111

Beta's mate (Pm beta)
Name | Age | Gender | Looks | User

Healer
Name | Age | gender | looks | [url=h x]user[/url]

Healer's App. (reserved)
Apollo | 10 months | Male | Small rust colored wolf with amber eyes and an agile frame | Cinnobunn,,

Scouts (4/4)
Raven | 4 years | Male | Black wolf, grey eyes, streaks of grey | SkZBe
Asa | 3 years, 7 months | Male | A scruffy wolf with light brown fur and a good-natured smile. | lark,,
Tracer | 5 years | Female | Red wolf, brown-yellow eyes | LapisWolf
Ascella | 3 years | Female | medium-sized, with a slender build. sleek, auburn coat with a white underside. narrow, caramel eyes | Fluffypears

Guards (5/10)
Firn | 7 years | Female | A cream colored wolf with various shades of brown, orange eyes. | SkZBe
Zaheer | 7 years | Male | Mostly white wolf with some black streaks along his body. | LapisWolf
Fenrir | 5 years | Male | A thin, lanky looking wolf. He appears to be more agile but don't let that fool you. Quite a bit of muscle across those scrawny shoulders. | Winner10111
Alya | 3 years | Female | larger side. narrow face, amber eyes. red, mangled coat, more of a muscular build | Fluffypears
Mercy | 4 years | Female | Pure white wolf; icy blue eyes, right eye very pale, almost transparent; lean, flexible, agile build, hidden muscles, torn ear.
| Cinnobunn,,

Fighters (2/unlimited)
Reverie | 3 years, 7 months | Female | An agile wolf with soft cream-colored fur and golden eyes.| lark,,
Liliana | 4 years | Female | Rather small wolf, making up for her height with the broadness of her shoulders. She is thick boned and well muscled beneath the thick swell of fur. | Winner10111

Hunters (5/unlimited)
Sparky | 3 years | Male | A grey wolf w/ yellow eyes | SkZBe
Ray | 3 years | Female | White coat with various shades of grey and silver; yellow-green eyes | SkZBe
Kitchi | 4 years | Male | White-ish dog, darker tints | Skizzle222
Pluto | 3 years | Male | A dark brown wolf with a black face and a white splotch on his belly. | lark,,
Twinkles | 3 years | Female | Cold black fur, white tail, pinkish purple eyes| waxwing33

Trainees (4/unlimited) These wolves are 6 months to 1 year!
Orchid | 7 months | Female | White fur, crystal blue eyes | Firn | Skizzle222
Wildsight
Darius | 6 months | Male | A small, fat pup with reddish grey fur and dark eyes. | Zaheer | Winner10111
Storm | 10 months | Female | pure white fur with clear, almost white, icy blue eyes. | Liliana | Musical Fox
Kessi | 8 months | Male | smaller, a fluffy pupper. A dusty brown coat. | Solitary-Company

Mothers (1/5)
Aiyana | 3 1/2 years | Female | White and orange fur, agile body, light blue eyes | Sloan, | Becah
Name | Age | Gender | Looks | Pups | User

Omega
Name | Age | Gender | Looks | User

Rouges + Loners (Closed)
Breeze | 4 years | Female | Medium sized wolf
with a pure white coat w/ gray-blue eyes. |Wildsight
Callie | 6 years | Female | A deep black wolf with one dark, almost black, yellow eye and one light green one.| LapisWolf
Cleo | 6 years | Female | A black wolf with dark amber-orange eyes and a brown-grey undercoat | Musical Fox
Thana | 5 years| Female | dark grey wolf with brown back and reddish eyes | LapisWolf
PhoenixFeather | ?? | Female | Orange-ish fur, red eyes | Waxwing33

Strikes + Banned
Breaking the rules results in a strike. 3 strikes and you're banned from participating in the roleplay.

Intro
Rules (Must read!)
Powers
Island, camp, etc
Members (here)
Last edited by Winstalgia on Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:56 am, edited 29 times in total.
adult

Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hello

Postby Winstalgia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:23 am

res
adult

Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A cry to the Moon || Elemental wolf || O+A || High ranks

Postby Winstalgia » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:52 am

You can now post! >.<
adult

Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:56 pm

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
>>> Raven;
>>>Male;
>>>5 years;
>>>Darkness;
>>>Scout;
>>>@ open

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
--> Raven slowly woke up and stretched. He yawned as well and then glanced about the den, not wanting to wake others up. After adjusting himself he exited the den into the main cave. The pile of prey toward the back caught his attention. He stopped and stared at it, scoffing in his head. There was really just half a deer and a couple birds sitting in the ditch; surely not enough for everyone. Hunters would take of it hopefully. He'd hunt occasionally, but he preferred not to. It wasn't like he was afraid of getting dirty, he preferred the quiet and peace along with being alone while patrolling the forest-Of course sometimes he was assigned to go with someone else if trouble had been spotted. He picked up the bird-it was a black raven-and carried it outside. The water from the waterfall brushed against his side as he passed by it. He sat beside the lake eating the raven, looking up from time to time to see who was up. The sun was just beginning to stream through the tree branches that surrounded the lake.

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
>>> Sparky;
>>>Male;
>>>3 years;
>>>Electricity;
>>>Hunter;
>>>@ open

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
--> Sparky woke up not long after Raven did-He itched his fur, shook himself, and blindly ambled to the den exit. He was still very tired, the night before the hunter had stayed up late. He didn't even remember what he'd been doing. He looked at the prey pile. He stared at it cluelessly, blinking. Sparky sat down. Last night he'd gone hunting-Now he remembered! Then he frowned with disappointment. He could hardly find anything to hunt last night. Recently it seemed that prey had diminished and it was getting tougher to hunt and eat. Sparky sighed, debating weather or not he should eat something. The deer wouldn't be bad, but the pups and others should eat first. He sat back.

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
>>> Ray;
>>>Female;
>>>3 years;
>>>Air/Wind
>>>Hunter;
>>>@ open

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
--> A bird fluttered past Ray as she quietly walked through the forest. She wasn't going to bother catching something that small. While a lot did say that every little thing counts, Ray found it pointless to kill a bird that one wolf could eat. She was going to go after a larger prey. Perhaps a hog-if she find one-or a deer. It'd be hard to get back to the falls on her own but she didn't care. If all else failed a plump rabbit would do the trick. She had gotten up early this morning to get a better chance with hunting. While it was dangerous to hunt alone, she was confident in herself this morning. She was a pretty good distance away from the cave at the moment so decided to circle around. Then she saw it; A small herd of deer. She counted 5 deer in total-one was quite young. She weighed the pros and cons of an adult deer vs a fawn and decided the fawn would be good enough-she suddenly didn't feel like having to drag an adult deer back home. Ray crouched at the edge of the meadow, the grass concealed her figure as she crept forward. A strong breeze flew through the clearing and Ray used the current to teleport to the other side of the meadow. It'd be easier, now the deer would be forced to run through the trees, the chances were higher that she'd be able to catch one. Plus, now she was downwind from the deer. They hadn't seemed to smell her though-probably because she went with the current as soon as it hit.

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
>>> Firn;
>>> Female;
>>>7 years;
>>> Ice;
>>> Guard;
>>> @ open

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
--> Firn felt well-rested when she woke up but still wanted to sleep. Then she remembered Orchid may be waiting for her-If the pup was even up yet. She pulled herself up, grunting. A couple good scratches and then she was out of the den. She didn't bother looking to see if anyone else was still in the den and she got up rather noisily. She didn't mean too but her paws scratched against the stone surface of the den when she went to get up. It bothered her ears so she had let out a sharp whine. She should gather more moss to make her bed larger. Firn went to the prey pile, ready to start the day with something good to eat but dropped her tail with disappointment at the sad stock of food. What on Earth had the hunters been doing? She was busy guarding the camp day and night, while keeping up with Orchid's training and what do they do all day, sleep? Firn released a soft growl. She saw Orchid not too far from her and figured she'd go to her after trying to eat a little. She didn't want to eat all the deer-it was the only thing left now and it wasn't even a full deer, it was half of one!
Last edited by Winstalgia on Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adult

Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:39 pm

Sihu - Female - Water - 3 years - Healer - Tags;; Open
She opened her eyes, yawning she stood up, she stretched. It had been a while(Does Sihu have her own like, healing den?) she walks into the main cave, looking at the pile of prey on the ground, her stomach growled, but she shook her fluffy head. "Little ones and unhealthy ones should eat first. I can hunt for myself" she begins a slow trot across the ground, and eventually sees a puddle of water, she decides it would be a good opportunity to use her abilities that wouldn't usually be necessary, she disappears into a puddle of water and appears at her destination... Another puddle, she wanders around bored, before she decides to head back to the health den. She gets there and begins generating water around her, into leaves and such. She sits and waits, yawning, using her abilities too much tired her.

Kitchi - Male - Electricity - 4 years - Hunter - Tags;; Open

He yawns as he awakes, watching Raven walking out of the den, he decides to follow, seeing the small pile of food he wonders if he should hunt more, he no longer is tired as he thinks about hunting, more energetic like. He eats a small bird before sitting and waiting for others to awake.

Alawa - Female - Energy - 6 years - Alpha's mate - Tags;; Open

She opens her eyes, blinking more than once to clear them. She looks around and nearby, her mate still slumbers. She gently lays her head back down, and closes her eyes, she may not be sleeping, but she will stay by him. As she is daydreaming she smells, the den smells quite musty and could use a cleaning. She wonders what awaits her today.

Orchid - Female - Orchid - 7 months - Trainee - Mentor;; Firn - Tags;; Open

She wakes and is full of energy. As she sprints to the main cave she takes a sharp turn towards the food pile, there being little, she only eats what she can, takes no more. She eats a small finch that was unlucky enough to be food. She then sits and waits, quietly, wondering what Raven is up to. Where Firn is.

(sorry for shorter responses)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorae » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:14 am

[REVERIE -- FEMALE -- FIRE -- 3 YEARS -- FIGHTER -- OPEN]

As always, Reverie was up with the sun. She had the tendency to wake earlier than the others, which would have been a useful trait for a hunter, but, alas, she was utterly talentless at that. Instead, she spent her mornings observing the waterfall at the entrance of the camp. Something about it mesmerized her -- the water was so beautiful, yet so powerful and unstoppable -- just like Reverie wanted to be. The femme forced herself to drag her eyes away from it. How strange for a fire-based wolf to be so amazed by water! She scanned the camp with her gaze, seeing that most of her packmates had already awoken, and offered nods of greeting to those who passed her. She perked her ears, listening for a sign that there was a task she might undertake.

[ASA -- MALE -- FIRE/EARTH -- 3 YEARS -- SCOUT -- @SPARKY]

Asa woke up with a start. He was a vivid dreamer on most nights, and this was no exception. The light brown wolf sighed with relief as he noticed that he was back in his den, as he should be, and his paws were still wolf paws, as they should be, and there was another wolf asleep beside him, as there shou-- oh, no, there wasn't. He had a patch of the den all to himself. Had he overslept? Oh, he probably had! Asa leapt to his feet, gave himself a quick shake, and dashed outside. Thankfully, it seemed that pretty much everyone else had also just recently awoken. Great, he didn't miss out on anything! Spotting Sparky, Asa trotted over to him. The grey-and-white wolf looked a little downcast this morning, and Asa was determined to see whether he could cheer him up. "Goooood morning!" He greeted, wagging his tail. "Man, I had a dream where I was a deer, or something... We were all deer, it was wild." He chuckled a little to himself before turning to his friend again. "Anyway, you doing alright?"

[PLUTO -- MALE -- WATER -- 3 YEARS -- HUNTER -- @SIHU]

Oh, mornings were not this wolf's favorite time of day. As the sun began to creep into the den, ruining the peaceful darkness, Pluto fought with it for a while, trying to get back into a comfortable position - but it was futile. Accepting defeat, the hunter rose, yawning, and took a while to clean his fur and have a stretch. Once that was over with, he felt a little less like he was about to fall back asleep at any moment, and he padded out of the den. He felt a twinge of annoyance as he noticed that the prey pile was rather lacking, before realizing that that was his job and he had no business being annoyed about it. He'd go hunting soon, but not before stopping by his sister's den. "Morning, Sihu..." Pluto said as he reached the entrance, not bothering to keep the tiredness out of his voice. He knew she was no morning bird, either.
Last edited by sorae on Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
➴
君
と
γͺ
ら
僕
γ‚’
➢
β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
hellohello!
i like anime
[tg, jshk, bsd]