Mythical creatures role-play new and accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Should there be a separate post for the main role-play?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:15 am

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes : 9

Mythical creatures role-play new and accepting

Postby Luca-Soulishan » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:01 pm

Intro:
In this role-play you can be any type of creature you wish to be. You can be real animals suck as wolves, cats, bears, or you can be mythical creatures such as Griffin's, werewolves, demons, or even creatures of your own creation. Anything goes, as long as you follow the rules. This role-play is a no plot free range role-play, and was just intended for everyone to have fun. So just be yourselves and have fun!!

Territory:
The territory or world mostly consists of thick forests on high mountains, vallys and plains. There are hills and if your don't watch your step, you might find the side of a cliff. One side of the forest is shrouded in shadows. When your in this place be careful, for strange creatures lurk here. It's dark and very scary, one can't see their hand in front of their face.
But if you visit this place at night, you will be in awe. There are plants that glow in vibrant colors to light your path. There are caves, and all sorts of housing to accommodate all your needs. There are many beautiful flowing rivers that lead to lakes and eventually the ocean. The beach there is always beautiful and a great place for any summer party.

I am very busy trying to get everything done to graduate so I may not always be on, please be mindful of this during the rp, I also have a disorder that make it very hard to remember things or to do things, and I'm sorry if I forget to reply.
Rules:
* All of Tess' rules apply
* Be kind to everyone
* Have fun
* If a major event is going to happen please consult with me before making it definite.
* Only take on as many characters as you can handle, but your not limited to just one.
* If you won't he active for a while and you know before hand, please inform me so that we know.
*If it's unexpected please just say I got really busy but I'm back now
* No God moding
*If your character has lived with humans then it's okay for it to know what human things are, otherwise please don't bring human things into the rp due to it being based in a Forrest pretty far from humans.
* Unless your character has a human like form please don't be using human objects, they are non- human creatures after all.
*This is a LGBT+ friendly Rp, if someone pops up as a LGBT+ member please be polite to them.
* Personality on character sheets can be wips due to character development during role plays
Characters:
* Cade - Leaf Canine - Lapiswolf
* Flicker - Dark Phoenix - Crowcall
* Petrichor (Petri) - Griffen - softtyto
* Zero - Cold Heart Jyroka - AlphaMiraWolf
* Lamaemiar - Hare/Demon -Moonstruck
* Grimm - Griffin - Hamiltonfan12
* Roselle "Rose" Marteu - Hippogriff - funfunisland1
* Mocha - Cofficat - Twistedmetal
* Darkness - shadow wolf - ~ kala ~
* Hail - Whatcha - ma - call - it - MistyAutumnDays
* Drip - Hippocampus - Foxypaw
* Leonardo - Hippocampus - magician ofblackchaos
* Lopiad - Stripped Dragon - Gleon
* Skyfires/Skyfire - Cathead Phoenix - waxwing33

* Staff Applications are open and ready to be filled out*

Please add to this list as you see fit

Code: Select all
Username:
Characters Name:
Sexuality:
Characters speices/ what creature you are:
Abilities/ powers:
What you look like:
Pic of character: (optional)
Personality: (Optional)
Last edited by Luca-Soulishan on Tue May 28, 2019 11:49 am, edited 10 times in total.
Luca-Soulishan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mythical creatures role-play new and accepting

Postby Luca-Soulishan » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:09 pm

Staff Applications!!

Code: Select all
[b][color=#4040BF] Username:

Admin (Helps accept new people and keep the rp going when I'm away):

Moderator (Helps keep people from breaking rules, they can't kick you from the rp without talking to me first but can give warmings, will moderate the three strike policy):

Have you helped run a Rp and or art forum before? If so what was the thread ex: plush Dino's and so on:

Any tips on how to keep this going?:

Anything else?
[/color][/b]

Feel free to add to this as you please, you can dm me this or you can post it here.
Last edited by Luca-Soulishan on Tue May 28, 2019 11:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
Luca-Soulishan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serendipity-sunbird » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:02 pm

I'm interested in joining!! I just need to think about my character a little bit more, but I wanted to let you know!
This is my first time back on CS in a long time, and I sort of have a history of being a flaky and forgetful with these sorts of things. Do you think that's going a be a big problem?? I'm going to try my best to reply consistently!
serendipity-sunbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luca-Soulishan » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:26 pm

Softyto wrote:I'm interested in joining!! I just need to think about my character a little bit more, but I wanted to let you know!
This is my first time back on CS in a long time, and I sort of have a history of being a flaky and forgetful with these sorts of things. Do you think that's going a be a big problem?? I'm going to try my best to reply consistently!

Welcome back to cs and not at all, I'm the same way most of the time as well. You are welcome to join at any time!! ^~^
Luca-Soulishan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:29 am

Username: LapisWolf
Characters Name: Cade
Sexuality: Unknown
Characters species/ what creature you are: Leaf canine
Abilities/ powers: Mostly passive abilities, but does have plant growth abilities and photosynthesis.
What you look like: Cade is a medium green color on top with some accent markings of lighter and darker green. On her bottom half she's a rich tree-bark brown color, spreading up to the tip of her nose and ending in the middle of her legs. She has a light coat of fur and a longer neck and tail than most canines. She is able to stand on her hind legs, although prefers not to most of the time.
Pic of character: May add one eventually
Dislikes: Closed spaces, being alone
Personality: I'll work that out in the RP.

(How's this?)
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luca-Soulishan » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:16 pm

LapisWolf wrote:Username: LapisWolf
Characters Name: Cade
Sexuality: Unknown
Characters species/ what creature you are: Leaf canine
Abilities/ powers: Mostly passive abilities, but does have plant growth abilities and photosynthesis.
What you look like: Cade is a medium green color on top with some accent markings of lighter and darker green. On her bottom half she's a rich tree-bark brown color, spreading up to the tip of her nose and ending in the middle of her legs. She has a light coat of fur and a longer neck and tail than most canines. She is able to stand on her hind legs, although prefers not to most of the time.
Pic of character: May add one eventually
Dislikes: Closed spaces, being alone
Personality: I'll work that out in the RP.

(How's this?)

Great and definitely accepted :)
Luca-Soulishan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TaiiTeaa » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:40 am

Username: -CrowCall-
Characters Name: Flicker
Age: 14 (Technically she is several hundred years old, but it's been 14 years since she last did her "pheonix thing")
Sexuality: Straight
Characters speices/ what creature you are: Flicker is a Dark Pheonix, very similar to regular pheonixes, but, instead of abilities of fire and light, they often control death and shadows.
Abilities/ powers: Mind-reading, Dream-walking, and illusions.
What you look like: Flicker is mostly a very dark navy blue, almost black, with pale orange, almost sandy markings. Her tail is striped with orange, as well as her wings, and the rest of her feathers are just tipped with orange, giving a flickery appearance, hence her name. Her eyes are a striking golden color.
Pic of character: (optional)
Likes: Listening, finding stuff out, practicing her abilities.
Dislikes: Straight-out combat, Creatures who ask dumb questions, Skyfire, anything without a purpose.
Personality: (Optional) Flicker is calm, quiet, and reserved, but even without sharp teeth (although her claws can give you a nasty scar), she is a dangerous opponent in battle, using her mind-reading to predict her opponent's next move, and her illusions to distract her enemies. She is generally drawn to calm, intelligent creatures like her. She isn't very trusting, but once you manage to gain it, you have a friend and ally for life. Like all pheonixes, she is semi-immortal, meaning when she dies, she goes up in flames and rebirths as an egg.
Last edited by TaiiTeaa on Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
heyo! I’m Tai, a teenage animator and artist with a passion for animals! I’m not really in the pets game anymore, mostly here for art (buying and selling!) and minigames.

I go by she/her but tbh I won’t be at all offended if you get it wrong, have a great day!
TaiiTeaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serendipity-sunbird » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:04 am

(Sorry for taking so long!! The past few days have been pretty busy--I hope to be much more punctual than that on the reg!!)

Username: softyto
Characters Name: Petrichor (Petri)
Age: 17 developmentally--whatever that is in Griffin years, I’m no expert
Sexuality: Lesbian
Characters speices/ what creature you are: Griffin
Abilities/ powers: Flight!!! That's really it, but she doesn't mind.
What you look like: Petri’s head and forelegs resemble a peregrine falcon's instead of an eagle's, and her back legs and tail are that of a snowy leopard instead of a lion. She has tufts on either side of her head, with falcon feathers facing outward and fur on the inside. She can't fly quite as fast as the renowned bird she takes after, but she can reach pretty impressive speeds.
Pic of character: I wish I could draw her how I see her in my head!! :,)
Likes: Flying, catching fish in cold rivers, rubbing her back against trees, the view from mountain peaks, being in/watching the rain
Dislikes: Small spaces/not being able to spread out her wings, warm climates, getting tree sap on her pelt, facing off with mountain goats.
Personality: She is very curious and carefree, but knows how to buckle down and work hard when she needs to. Most of the time, she takes things as they come, floating along the stream of life pretty effortlessly--but when she has her heart set on something, she becomes very stubborn, refusing to let things go until she's given it her all. She has more wisdom to offer than some might expect unpon first meeting her, but she isn't quite mature enough to really harness it just yet.
serendipity-sunbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luca-Soulishan » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:34 am

Softyto wrote:(Sorry for taking so long!! The past few days have been pretty busy--I hope to be much more punctual than that on the reg!!)

Username: softyto
Characters Name: Petrichor (Petri)
Age: 17 developmentally--whatever that is in Griffin years, I’m no expert
Sexuality: Lesbian
Characters speices/ what creature you are: Griffin
Abilities/ powers: Flight!!! That's really it, but she doesn't mind.
What you look like: Petri’s head and forelegs resemble a peregrine falcon's instead of an eagle's, and her back legs and tail are that of a snowy leopard instead of a lion. She has tufts on either side of her head, with falcon feathers facing outward and fur on the inside. She can't fly quite as fast as the renowned bird she takes after, but she can reach pretty impressive speeds.
Pic of character: I wish I could draw her how I see her in my head!! :,)
Likes: Flying, catching fish in cold rivers, rubbing her back against trees, the view from mountain peaks, being in/watching the rain
Dislikes: Small spaces/not being able to spread out her wings, warm climates, getting tree sap on her pelt, facing off with mountain goats.
Personality: She is very curious and carefree, but knows how to buckle down and work hard when she needs to. Most of the time, she takes things as they come, floating along the stream of life pretty effortlessly--but when she has her heart set on something, she becomes very stubborn, refusing to let things go until she's given it her all. She has more wisdom to offer than some might expect unpon first meeting her, but she isn't quite mature enough to really harness it just yet.

It's alright, I have yet to make the reg, but I will post it here when I do. I do have a lot of school and home activities to do but will be on as much as possible. I am currently looking for people that want to be staff and help keep this and the main thread going
Luca-Soulishan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luca-Soulishan » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:35 am

All have been accepted, I will be working on the staff application sheet as well as the main thread asap.
Luca-Soulishan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me