Ernin [❂] open and accepting!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Ernin [❂] open and accepting!

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:46 am

The land of Ernin is a mysterious place, untouched by humans. It's large and filled with jungles, mountain ranges, forests, and meadows. Home to many creatures that are thought to be myths and legends. This land has a spell that was cast many years ago by a unicorn known as the last. She did this so her kind and many others and all creatures would be save from humans and their ways. For centuries Ernin was safe. But since her death, the spell has began to fade. Many creatures now fear the humans will find Enin and hunt the creatures for sport or capture them. There are dark times ahead for the creatures of Ernin unless they find a way to protect themselves and the land they call home.

🥀 🥀 🥀 🥀

This is a relaxed fantasy creature roleplay, discussion thread is in the rules
Last edited by wolf.skull on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

//

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:46 am

Rules

all of Tess' rules apply, if you haven't or need to brush up on them you can find them here
    roleplayers of all levels are welcome here. Post at least three lines of text and make sure your writing is understandable. Please post OOC chat and character forms in the discussion thread
    don't make your characters have loads of powers or abilities, and they must have some flaws
    If you are going to be unable to reply, please inform me or someone else if I'm not online. If you leave your character inactive for long periods of time I will remove them
    when filling out the appearance and personality of your characters, please put more then one sentence or I will ask you to add more
    you may have as many characters as you can handle, remember to keep them all active
    any mythical creature is allowed here, even made up ones. Except for creatures that are insanely big or powerful. You may also use your pets as characters
    romance and drama are allowed, please fade to black when needed
    don't kill or seriously injure someone else's character with out the owners permission
    I, as the creator of this roleplay, have the right to decline anyone's character form for any reason as I see fit
    have fun!

Note: any newly added/removed rules will be highlighted in red for one day
Last edited by wolf.skull on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

//

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:47 am

Characters

unicorns
    name name
pegasi
name name

alicorns(winged unicorns)
name name

Jaspar played by radical-carrots
Athena played by radical-carrots

dragons
    name name

Auden played by LapisWolf
faries
name name

other creatures
name name

Sienri played by LapisWolf
Last edited by wolf.skull on Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

//

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:47 am

Relationships

I will add them here when there are some
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

//

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:48 am

Reserved

In case I need it in the future. Most likely for some locations and their names
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ernin [❂] open and accepting!

Postby wolf.skull » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:43 pm

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫
    800 years male none none location: in the forest tags: open

A quiet breeze blew though the trees as Jaspar made his way through the forest. The alicorn stepped lightly and observed his surroundings, looking for things that needed fixing. It was his duty, as an Earth spirit to protect his home and to repair anything that needed fixing. As he walked he could sense other small woodland animals gather under the brush to watch him pass. Every since the spell that protected their land began to fade, Jaspar has begun to do this more frequently.

regular text, "Speech.", thoughts.

𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚
    200 years female none none location: in the meadows tags: open

Athena was enjoying the sun, as well as herself as she flew through the air above the meadows. The light made her blue coat vibrant against the yellows of the grass. She loved to swoop down and rustle the long strands, causing bugs and whatever else to rise from their hiding places. Once in a while you could hear a laugh or two escape from the alicorn as she continued to fly.

wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:40 am

S I E N R I

male|leopard-dragon| in the forest | tags: open

Sienri was in the forest, his usual home. It was full of places to hunt,hide from sight and leap around on the trees, and he enjoyed being there even if he didn't show it. He crouched down on a fallen tree, staring at a clump of bushes that he thought had moved. Casting a small magical incantation to improve eyesight, he stared at it until he saw the face of a small animal peek out. In one swift movement, he leaped from the tree...and fell into a thorny bush, nothing in his paws. Annoyed, Sienri got up and looked down at the scales covering his hind legs. He wanted to be like a cat, but the scales wouldn't let him- they made too much noise when he moved. He couldn't be a dragon either; he had his chance to learn the dragon magics, but... He paused in his thoughts, running his claw along the scar over his eye. Sighing, he started to walk along the forest floor, trying to find something of interest.

A U D E N

male|dragon| in the forest | tags: open

Auden walked down the forest floor, head held up high and tail swishing along the stones at the ground, disturbing them from their resting place. He was near a great cave in the forest; just big enough for him to fit inside with some room for comfort. He had been in there most of the day, already fending off two attacks on his life. He shook his head, smiling. Why would someone think they could take down a great dragon? What did they have against him in particular- there were families of dragons out there, living out their lives without fending off attackers twice a day. What had he done? A few things came to mind- stepping on the tail of one, or maybe that remark he made to the other. Never mind, that wasn't important. He thought about the magic spell around their world, and how it was fading rapidly. This was the kind of thing that concerned him- and he knew that if something were to happen, he would defend whoever needed him to the best of his ability. Although Auden could be a more...insensitive dragon at times, he was honorable and had good intentions (most of the time). He looked around for any signs of change, and any threats- he could never be too careful.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:47 am

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫
    800 years male none none location: in the forest tags: Auden

Jaspar continued to walk though the forest passing a few plants that needed some help. Using some of his energy he repaired them. Although it looked as though a large creature walked by, as it left a trail of bent and trampled plants. Jaspar wasn't all too concerned about the plants, things happen. Although the creature he took an interest to. To make sure it wasn't something that could harm his home, the alicorn walked on the small path following where the creature had went.

Eventually the small path lead the stallion to a large cave. He stopped and stood just outside of it. Jaspar tried to see what was in there before going to confront it. If it wasn't something harmful, he would go on his way and leave it alone.

𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚
    200 years female none none location: in the meadows tags: open

Athena was enjoying the sun, as well as herself as she flew through the air above the meadows. The light made her blue coat vibrant against the yellows of the grass. She loved to swoop down and rustle the long strands, causing bugs and whatever else to rise from their hiding places. Once in a while you could hear a laugh or two escape from the alicorn as she continued to fly.

wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:06 am

S I E N R I

male|leopard-dragon| in the forest/meadow | tags: open

Sienri didn't find anything of interest in the forest, except for some crushed grasses. Knowing what the trail of a large creature looked like, he got as far away from the site as he could, heading for the edge of the forest. A while later he arrived at the meadow, or more accurately, where the trees ended and meadow began. It was a wide, open space- and it intimidated him, for he was used to seeing landmarks and less sky. He never liked staying in the meadow for long. He sat on a tree branch that could hold his weight and watched the sky; the clouds moving across and the grasses swaying in time to the breeze. Calm places like this took his mind off his issues. It was a shame the feeling never stayed.

A U D E N

male|dragon| in the forest | tags: Jaspar

Auden was in his cave, tossing a rock from claw to claw. He heard something- as if there was something just outside the cave- and burst out of it, trying to intimidate whatever was on the other side. It seemed to be some kind of equine, something he had never been attacked by before. That didn't matter; he took his approach as a threat, and he would deal with it. "Who are you, stallion?" he asked the new creature.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets