{wιp dnp} {ραcкs σғ gσσ∂ αη∂ εvιℓ}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Postby 『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:52 am

𝓨 𝓸 𝓾 .... 𝓪 𝓻 𝓮 ....P o w e r f u l . . . .

𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔬 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔭 𝔬 𝔴 𝔢 𝔯 ?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You take a paw step over the cold icy tundra you call home. The winds were usually cold, but among the packs of wolves, it felt much colder.
In this mountain layered in frost and glaciers lived two wolf packs, the Frostbite Pack and the Aster Pack, packs who have been blessed by the spirits with powers beyond their imagination. One day, a variety of wolves developed magic powers. Some powers were small, such as being able to run at abnormal speeds, some were decent, like being able to spit acid, and some wolves were lucky to obtain powers such as creating fires and control them at will, or firing magic blasts of water.
The powers were blessed between the two packs. Some wolves had powers, some didn't. It has continued on like that for many generations, where the powers have become normal.

This brings the story to a few years ago. The Packs have had a tradition where the children of the Alphas become the next Alphas when the previous ones die. The two Alphas of Frostbite Pack brought two pups into the world, the next generation and next heirs to the Alpha title. Those two pups were named Starlight and Luna, one a wolf of snow-white fur, and the other had a reddish brown pelt.
One night, when the pups were older, the Alphas of the Frostbite Pack disappeared. The Pack searched, until under the buried snow, they discovered the Alphas' dead bodies, covered in blood and scars. The Alpha's of the Astral Pack had both been murdered. But by who?
Luna, the older sister was about to be elected Alpha Female of Frostbite. However, during the ceremony, it was revealed by the scouts that Luna was the Alpha's murderer. Luna, who murdered her own parents to become in charge. Because of this reveal, Luna was banished to the Frostbite Pack, never to return again, and Starlight was elected Alpha in her place. That was the last anyone had seen from Luna.

A year later, the Aster Pack's Alphas were overthrown by a strange lone-wolf who went under the name of "Star". Announcing to both packs, after becoming Alpha, she stated the Aster Pack was what she considered "malicious and evil", training wolves to be brutal, cruel and manipulative. Star's motive was to turn the Aster Pack into what was considered a stereotype of pure evil villain, and she well succeeded, corrupting the wolves of Aster. The kind wolves and pups of Aster were either killed, or moved to Frostbite. The Aster pack dawned a new name, "The Pack of Evil". Willing to protect others for pure intentions, the Frostbite Pack renamed themselves to "The Pack of Good".
The entire tundra, covered in frosty freezing snow, is home to two packs, fighting to protect what they believe in. From the caves, to the cliffs, the mountain has become a war territory. Wolves charging at each other with mere fangs, and wolves with special magical powers. Powerless or not, nowhere is safe without a fight.
However, the wolves of the Pack of Good somehow just can't seem to shake the feeling that Star is in some way related to the Luna incident that happened in the past, and has just a feeling that the war between good and evil is connected to that incident in some way.

Now, dear wolf, what do you believe in? Do you believe violence and no rules to live by is pleasing, by siding with The Pack of Evil? Or do you believe in justice and kindness, by siding with The Pack of Good? Perhaps you're part of the rebellion that refuses to pick a side, and are a neutral loner. Do you have magical powers? Or are you born normal? Maybe you're a demon?
In the end, does anything in this broken world really matter?

『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:12 pm

There was once another Pack. A pack that was destroyed, and vowed never to be spoken of again. The Pack was titled the Underworld Pack, and was a Pack only certain wolves could join. The Underworld Pack was very mysterious, all of them had seemingly unlimited powers and they never talked to anyone. They were cruel and malicious, and cold to anyone who wasn't in their pack. Many wolves searched out for an answer to the living mysteries, and the answers were finally revealed.
The Underworld Pack wasn't a pack of wolves. It was a pack of demons who took form of wolves.
After the Underworld Pack was revealed to be a pack of demons faking being wolves, the Frostbite Pack and the Aster Pack joined together to kill the Underworld Pack. Those who survived the attack were sealed away and banished for eternity. After defeating them, the Aster and Frostbite Pack made a vow to never speak of the Underworld Pack again. The name "Underworld Pack" became a forbidden phrase, and wolves acted like those who spoke of it would be cursed for eternity. And so, the Pack was never spoken of again. Generations of wolves grew up with no idea it existed. Many decades passed, and the Underworld Pack of demons was so ancient nobody had ever even heard of it, reducing it to being forgotten in time.

But demons live forever, and aging doesn't have any effect on them. While there aren't many survivors left, the remaining demons have been asleep for what was estimated to be eternity. It was supposed to stay that way, but something changed. The war between Good and Evil had awakened the demons from their slumber and imprisonment. The demons took shape of wolves once again, and set out their own ways to get their revenge. A few demons joined the Pack of Evil, though most demons just stayed as loners or rouges, keeping their distance from the packs. The demons blend into the crowd, appearing as normal wolves, the only difference being a skull engraved somewhere on their body. Since the generation of wolves has no knowledge demons could take the form of wolves, the packs are unaware these vengeful demons exist within their packs.

『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:09 am

-Post forms and OOC on the DISCUSSION THREAD only
    -LGBT+ welcome
    -Tess Rules apply
    -This roleplay is not Semi-lit+, and all roleplayers are welcome
    -All I ask is that you have 3+ sentences. One-liners will receive a warning.
    -Drama is encouraged
    -Having a traitor character IS allowed, but you have to PM me about it and give no hints or tell anyone your character is a traitor.
    -Powers are not required, but they are welcome
    -The max of different powers is 3, and the 3 powers can be anything you want.
    -Powers can be as over-powered as you want (example: mind control, creates and controls fire and ice)
    -Over powered characters are welcome as long as they're interesting and aren't over powered with no reason or relevance
    -You can have the same powers as someone else.
    -Demons have a power limit of 5, as long as some powers are usually hidden
    -You can only kill someone else's character with their permission
    -Since this is a war between Good and Evil, killing off characters is encouraged
    -As owner of the rp, I can choose if you're accepted or not
    -No roleplaying as your own character's crush\mate.
    -Fade to black when necessary
    -Disable signatures
    -Hate the character, not the roleplayer
    -More rules may be added.

『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes