πƒπ«πšπ π¨π§π¬ 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 (V2) - Accepting forms

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: πƒπ«πšπ π¨π§π¬ 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 (V2) - Accepting forms

Postby dragons whisper » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:00 pm

Otulissa -- Female -- Young Adult -- Nurse/Healer -- Mushroom Forest -- tags: anyone
--------------------------------
Otulissa was deep in a burro under one of the large oak trees dwelling on the edges forest cliffs. She had found her way into the mushroom forest a few days prior, and dug into the base of a tree until the roots created an enclosure around her. Too exhausted to find food and water she took refuge in this burro until she was ready to move on again. She had journeyed from a land that was cruel and flooded in fire. The creatures there were greedy and boastful and showered themselves in alcoholic beverages and treasures. They took the magical beings of this world and trapped them in metal cages so they could stare and laugh. They threw things and taunted the animals until their beautiful spirits broke. Otulissa was once apart of the "shows" these Humans displayed all across their countries. She managed to escape after one of the other creatures set the tents ablaze. Humans ran around frantically throwing buckets of water onto the fires and while they were all distracted Otulissa broke the rope that held her to the ground and flew across an entire ocean just to be free. This was exceptionally hard on Otulissa because she was weak from hunger and her wings are short and round. They help her with quick bursts of speed and agility, not for gliding and flying long distances. She nearly crash landed into the forest and with the little strength she had left, she dug her sanctuary, where she stayed for several days until she was strong enough to hunt.
Otulissa emerged from her small lair and looked around with her eyes squinted. Her ribs were showing and her breathing was rough, which made them protrude out more with every rise and fall of the lungs. She heaved her small body out of the hole and sniffed around for a bit, looking for the fresh scent of rushing water. She raised her head and looked deep into the forest a rush of joy rushed through her body and she raised her head high. For the first time in many years, Otulissa was free. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, the cool breeze blew across her dull scales and her talons sank into the soft dirt. The memories of cold metal against her skin began to fade away as Otulissa stretched out onto the moist undergrowth. She started to roll in the moss until it started to stick to her body. She got up, gave a little shake and began to continue her search for food and water. Because her diet consisted of fruit and fish she decided finding a river would be her best bet. She was very dehydrated so water was her number one priority. Every step she took was painful, her muscles struggled to support her after years in a metal cage with very little movement a day. She managed to stumble into a small river where small silver fish swam against the current. Otulissa collapsed in the water, sending the fish in a scramble to get away. Her head laid on a rock and she took small laps of water as her eyes weighed heavily on her face.

Last bumped by dragons whisper on Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:00 pm.
dragons whisper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me