๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ (V2) - Accepting forms

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ (V2) - Accepting forms

Postby sugarbird » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:32 am

Many millennia ago, two societies of dragons lived in peace. The dragons of the lush and luminous Mushroom Wood, and the dragons of Chilled Wood way up in the snowy floating island just above them. They were simply neighbors that trusted each other enough to let any dragons from the other society come to visit and even trade with them. It was prosperous for a very long while. Until he came. This began the Era of Oppression. A horrible time that both societies would rather forget.
After serving Mushroom Wood as Alpha for many, many millennia, Draegest finally passed away of old age. This left the entire community under panic and disarray, the higher ranked dragons deciding to set up a voting system to decide a new alpha. But one abnormally powerful and young dragon in particular, Igneus, burst into the meeting and caused chaos throughout the settlement until things went his way. Easily opposing all those that challenged him, he sat atop the Alpha's tree while ripping the petition in half and proudly announcing his dominance. Things only got worse from here.
He remained in power for a mere 100 years, only trying to expand his territory by starting a war with the residents of Chilled Wood. Reluctantly, they sent their attack under the command of Igneus. Chilled Wood's alpha, Miraa, sent her strongest fighters and hunters to resist the attack. Mushroom Wood lost, but barely. Both clans ended up devastated in the end, and the residents of the High Island lost all trust in Mushroom Wood. And the residents beneath were too timid to bother asking for forgiveness.
Even after Igneus was overthrown by a powerful dragon that would become the current alpha to replace him, they would still never be forgiven. But soon, they will have to team up. For Igneus himself is back on the rise after many centuries. And he vigorously trained himself over the span of that time. He may even have an army with him.

A new war is about to begin.
Last edited by sugarbird on Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:42 am, edited 7 times in total.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ (V2) --> WIP

Postby sugarbird » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:15 am

๐“๐„๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’

๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐–๐จ๐จ๐

Mushroom Wood is what the dragons named this gigantic and magnificent redwood forest. Although it is dark and miles underneath the High Island, the undergrowth is constantly alive and emitting a beautiful, bio luminescent glow. As well as the giant mushrooms below. Almost everywhere you go, the shrubs and even the algae in the streams of water light up the ethereal home. When dragons think of an enchanted forest, this is mostly what comes to mind. Above the forest floor, dens and houses are bound in the redwood trees, as well as narrow but sturdy bridges that lead from them and create a web of platforms above. Dragons who live here are called Wood Dwellers, and typically have a love for nature and artisan works. This clan is a bit timid, and unwilling to communicate with Chilled Wood after the fiasco they unwillingly caused.

Mice - Very common
Bugs - Very common
Birds - Very common
Greens - Literally everywhere
Deer - Uncommon

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š'๐ฌ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ž

The Alpha's Tree for Mushroom Wood is truly a place fit for a king or queen. It is the tallest tree in the forest, at least 40 feet wide all around and who knows how tall. Even if it was hollowed out and trimmed a bit, the towering tree is still thriving off of its new form. Vines hang from the canopy, and lots of moss and glowing bugs decorate its exterior. The Alpha's quarters are at the very top of this colossal tree, just under the canopy complete with a landing platform among the leaves. The inside took many years to complete, having up to 5 very big floors all meant for different purposes. Flora's quarters are just underneath, filled with little baubles she made, as well as stained glass windows for a great view.

The entrance to the tree itself is decorated with flowers and glowing plants that trace the frame, complete with two lanterns filled with nothing but pure and permanent light energy.

๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐–๐จ๐จ๐

Chilled Wood lies on a giant island high above the redwood forest, and is called the High Island. It is a snowy and hilly tundra-like landscape, very harsh and blisteringly cold. It is usually doused in more sun than the other clan, but that doesn't make conditions any easier. Because the much bigger High Island sits just above Mushroom Wood, this piece of land usually takes the brunt of all the snow in the area. Chilled Wood itself is rather flat, sitting in a linear and oval area of cleared off forest. The dragons themselves live in either caves or big huts. The huts themselves being made of dead tall grass stalks and wood. Like their neighbors' structures, some huts are bound to trees with wood platforms to support them and bridges stretching from them. One big and tall platform in the center of camp connects all the bridges and acts as a perch for high-ground observing. The dragons who live here are called Frigid Dwellers, also named as such due to their hardy and sometimes cold natures. This clan is relatively reserved and not nearly as welcoming as the clan below. Almost all the residents with the exception of the alpha show no trust towards the Wood Dwellers after what they did.

Elk - Very common
Hare - Very common
Birds - Common
Greens - Rare
Bugs - Rare

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š'๐ฌ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ž

Unlike Mushroom Wood's where the tree is very much alive, this one is very much dead. Thankfully, this massive spruce tree far from unusable. It was apparently dead for many centuries, and still shows no sign of rotting or showing decay. The exterior itself is really nothing special other than being an old snow covered tree with circular windows for 3 floors. However, the canopy is way more interesting.The gangling branches surround a platform in the center just above Miraa's quarters. Hanging from the branches are shards of colored glass, bones from past foes, and lanterns with the same light energy store by those who fashioned the tree. Even a few bits of ancient, dwarven-made treasures dangle from them. Under that, the alpha's quarters are littered with books and scrolls, studying ancient dragon languages and histories from long ago. Besides that, a glorious display of crystals and even more colored glass hang from her ceiling.

The entrance itself usually has snow berries and rare winter plants around the frame, but it lacks any sort of lighting.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ (V2) --> WIP

Postby sugarbird » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:24 am

๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’

- Tess' rules apply to any RP.
- Respect your fellow role players. Drama stays in the RP.
- Proper grammar and competent sentences are a big thing to me. No one liners.
- Keep your dragon's powers reasonable. There can be powerful dragons out there,
but don't make everything your character does or has perfect.
- Fill out a form before you post at all.
- Stay as active as you can. At least let me know if you can't stay.
- Don't have two of your own characters in a romance.
- Try to disable signatures.
- Although there are no limits to the characters you have, know that slots can fill
up quickly. So be caring and try to have one character each role unless they're
hunters or rogues.
-Don't post forms here. Post them here.
- Have lots of fun! Feedback in discussion is recommended.
Last edited by sugarbird on Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:24 am

๐’๐‹๐Ž๐“๐’

๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐–๐จ๐จ๐

Alpha 1/1

๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐๐ข๐š I โ™€ I ฯƒptฮนmus primั”

High Assistant 1/1

๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐š I โ™€ I SugaryOwl

Guards 0/4

These dragons are meant to simply guard the camp and
alert the alpha to any threats. 2 usually stay and guard
the entrance to the Alpha's Tree, and 2 usually fly around
the camp and sometimes stray quite far to keep a look out.
They follow the commands of the assistant, who usually gets
the orders from the alpha. They also fight for their clan, and
can participate in wars and such.

Nurses 0/2

Dragons who simply have the job to heal the wounds of others.
One's the main nurse, while the other is their assistant.
They are typically very smart dragons capable of using both
magic and herbs to heal patients.

Hunters 0/4

The common folk of the camp, these dragons simply have one
job. To provide food for everyone around morning, noon, and
evening. Besides that, they are the "citizens" and usually fend
for themselves and others. They can volunteer to fight for the
clan, and can participate in wars and such.
๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐–๐จ๐จ๐

Alpha 1/1

๐Œ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐š I โ™€ I SugaryOwl

High Assistant 1/1

๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐š I โ™‚ I ฯƒptฮนmus primั”

Guards 1/4

These dragons are meant to simply guard the camp and
alert the alpha to any threats. 2 usually stay and guard
the entrance to the Alpha's Tree, and 2 usually fly around
the camp and sometimes stray quite far to keep a look out.
They follow the commands of the assistant, who usually gets
the orders from the alpha. They also fight for their clan, and
can participate in wars and such.

๐“๐ก๐ข๐š๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐ž I โ™‚ I LapisWolf

Nurses 0/2

Dragons who simply have the job to heal the wounds of others.
One's the main nurse, while the other is their assistant.
They are typically very smart dragons capable of using both
magic and herbs to heal patients.

Hunters 1/4 res

The common folk of the camp, these dragons simply have one
job. To provide food for everyone around morning, noon, and
evening. Besides that, they are the "citizens" and usually fend
for themselves and others. They can volunteer to fight for the
clan, and can participate in wars and such.

๐‘๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ 2/โˆž

Made up of dragons who were kicked out of their clans
and travel endlessly and scrounge for food in the Stranger Woods,
known as the area outside of the Wood Dweller's territory. They
hold a special hatred in their heart for both clans, and will do
anything to take back their land and dispose of the alphas. This
is the group taken charge of by Igneus, and he is currently trying
to make an "army" out of them. Training them, maybe even
battling them to prove his authority. They will grow strong and
a team worth fearing.

There is no type of order in the shambled mess that is the "clan,"
it's nothing more than a giant contest that's filled with fighting
for space, food, authority, and maybe even just to train. Or
pleasure. Since the old enemy dragon owns this group, he shares
a common goal with the others. To take over both Chilled Wood
and Mushroom Wood.

๐ˆ๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฎ๐ฌ I โ™‚ I SugaryOwl
๐€๐ฅ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ง I โ™‚ I ฯƒptฮนmus primั”
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:37 am

-- It is morning. Night time will come in 10 pages.

๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐š II โ™€ II ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š'๐ฌ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ž II ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ II ๐–๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ƒ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ II ๐“๐š๐ ๐ฌ; --

As the the sun came up, the sky was painted a pretty picture of red and blue. The rays came through the giant forest in all places except one. Directly underneath the High Island, Mushroom Wood's residents were starting to get themselves up for the day by hunting for breakfast. All except a certain few. Flora, Meridia's second in command, was busy in her quarters for quite a while, writing on parchment with her best quill. It wasn't anything terribly important; just a "things to do today" list. All the while, she hummed lightly and tapped her tail to her internal rhythm. After she finished her business, the dragon smiled a little at the thought of another day spent with her alpha. The closest she had to family anymore. Today will be a bit of a lazy day, considering that she worked hard and got most done yesterday. Placing the quill down next to her schedule, she walked back up the stairs to Meridia's room. She figured she'd may as well accompany her this morning to pass time. Of course, her only business in not being with her was when she was busy recording announcements and walking through Mushroom Wood to simply check on everyone and stop occasional quarrels when the guards were flying around the camp instead of above it. She walked up and briefly fixed her gaze on the glittering lights above before sitting herself next to one of her windows. Up here, she got a better view of the beautiful skies. The planet's two moons could be seen hanging above the forest, faded a little in the sky as it grew a brighter shade of pink. Resting her head on the sill in slight boredom, she couldn't help her wistful smile. She knew the Stranger Woods were dangerous, but they looked so beautiful from so high up. She just wanted to go beyond the mountains and through the entirety of the massive redwoods. What a world they lived in.

๐Œ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐š II โ™€ II ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š'๐ฌ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ž II ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š II ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ ๐ƒ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ II ๐“๐š๐ ๐ฌ; --

As the queen slept soundly in her feathery bed, the colored rays of morning passed through the stained glass and gently pried her eyelids open. She rose her groggy head before pulling the rest of her up with it. Her messy feathered crest was smoothed a bit as she preened them. She stretched a bit before proceeding through the room to look out through a carved out window. Poking her head out, she looked out to see nary a snowstorm, or even a snowflake. She even got to see the sky better this time around. The most beautiful sight she's seen in months. A crystal clear sky with the moons even in view. If she could paint a picture of it, she would. Smiling brightly, she tore her view from the window to glance downstairs. Today wouldn't be too busy a day. Even the weather seemed to know. It would be the perfect time to loosen up slightly. Miraa returned to her frost covered throne and reached into her shelves. Pulling out a little box, she blew off some dust before opening it and picking a scroll to read. She let it sit on the throne next to her as she opened the scroll. Muttering the words silently to herself, she got cozy in her seat and splayed out her legs across the arms of the throne. Her tail twitched in concentration as she not-so-graciously relaxed with her snout in the paper.

๐ˆ๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฎ๐ฌ II โ™‚ II ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ --> ๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ II ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ II ๐“๐š๐ ๐ฌ; --

The lumbering giant flew lazily in the sky, surveying the territory he was in. He passed bones from many creatures, straying a bit from camp to make sure no other dragon was unfortunate enough to intrude "his" land. The half-melted snow on the ground was dirty with kicked up soil and blood from last night's conflict. Igneus defended his part of the land with relative ease, but something else was stirring inside of him. Unease. A new smell drifted his nostrils a few hours back as he strayed quite few. For one of the first times in his young life, a twinge of nervousness sat at the pit of his belly. Someone else has been near here. Some dragon mastered in fire. This new scent belonged to either the bravest stranger, or the dumbest fool for wandering into his part of Stranger Woods. He shook his head. He can't focus on that now. He had to focus on his future plans. And they were nearing. He's "trained" a dozen or so dragons into good fighters so far, and a few more of them would be all that was needed to go after his first target. The elusive Chilled Wood atop the High Island. He was so close to having a second chance at success. He could almost taste Miraa's neck in his jaws, and could almost feel the mess of feathers with them. It was so, tantalizingly close. But it would eventually be achieved. He was confident.

๐“๐ก๐ซ๐š๐ฑ II โ™‚ II ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ II ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ II ๐“๐š๐ ๐ฌ; --

The old male was already out and about in the early morning, returning a few hours before most woke up with a mouthful of hares. The few dragons that looked up at him for hunting at such an hour were ignored, as Thrax cheerfully flew downwards towards the central pile where most of the food went. A few hatchlings squeaked with delight at the early breakfast, and he warmly smiled at them before handing them a rabbit to share. The rest took the kill to their mother while one stayed behind to play with his grandpa figure. Such a joyous morning. He got to play with children and give them easy meals. Even the weather blessed the happy dragon below. As he finished his play session, he kicked up a cloud of powdery snow before he took off away from camp. He kept exploring for a while longer, only to notice no prey here. Must've scared them off. Willing to poke his head out from the forest at the edge of the island, he relished in the beautiful sight.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ (V2) - Accepting forms

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:29 pm

Thiazine|| Frigid Dweller || Guard || Tags- Open ||

Thiazine was walking around the camp, keeping a lookout for any possible dangers that might be around. The camp was quiet today, however- not much action. That may have been because it was morning...but anyways, he had a job to do. He broke up a small argument between two tired dragons, and constantly flicked his wings to try to warm himself. Why had he decided to live here, in this cold place?! He lit his fire, letting it show as a slight glow in his scales. Flicking his wings again, he set off to another part of the camp to make sure everything was safe and nothing unusual was happening. He took to the air, doing an aerial scan of the area. Everything looked good for now.
โ† โ† โ† โ† โ† โ† โ†
แดส แด›แดสสœแดแดœ.๊œฑแด‡
๊œฐสŸษชษขสœแด› ส€ษช๊œฑษชษดษข
sแด‡แดษช-สŸษชแด› ส€แดสŸแด‡แด˜สŸแด€สแด‡ส€
แด…แด แดแด‡ ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ
ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แดส แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด!
ษช แดษช๊œฑ๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€แดœแด แด˜แด๊œฑแด›๊œฑ
โ„‚๐• ๐• ๐• โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„‚๐• ๐•๐•๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ (V2) - Accepting forms

Postby little_light » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:55 pm

meridia| female | 344 years | alpha | mushroom forest | tags: flora

The glittering white alpha had been in a light slumber but she slowly opened her turquoise eyes and blinked them sleepily before she stretched her limbs out in front and behind her. Meridia yawned and sat up before stretching like a large cat, her back arching and wings extended as far as she could and she shook herself out before looking up in time to see her assistant and closest friend walk in. "Good morning Flora, did you sleep well?" She asked as she padded up beside her friend and nudged her feathered wing with her own leathery one in greeting. She glanced at her assistant and followed her gaze and an idea sprung to mind, "Want to go flying?" Meridia asked with a smile as she poked her friend in the side with her tail playfully.

hermaeus mora | male | 344 years | high assistant | chilled woods | tags: miraa

Hermaeus Mora had been up for some time now, before his alpha to tend to a few matters and to deploy the hunting teams and to check on the guards and greeted them all and asking if they had reported anything, and to his relief nothing had been found. The deep blue dragon nodded his thanks before launching himself into the air to glide over the area and watched as the golden rays of sunlight began to stretch across the land, the light catching the snowflakes and making the ground seems as if it were made of gold. He touched down outside the the doors to Miraa's quarters and he opened the door to poke his head in and saw her travel down her stairs and he crept in, shutting the door behind him. He stalked behind her silently and when she sprawled out on her throne Hermaeus pounced on her tail in a mischievous manner, the nearly always stoic dragon showing a bit of his playful side. He chuckled when she yelped and he smiled at her as her tail flicked him in annoyance. "Good morning madam, how are you this morning?" He rumbled as he walked over to sit beside her and he peeked at the scroll she was reading. "This one I haven't seen in a long time." He commented as he skimmed over a few lines on the scroll, the words in an ancient language long forgotten by nearly all. He could read the language and was fluent and taught Miraa the language of the dragons, or Dovahzul in its proper name. "Would you like for me to bring you breakfast if you haven't eaten?" He offered with a rare smile as he touched her feathery cheek with the tip of his nose in a greeting of sorts. He rarely showed affection or any real emotions around other dragons, as he had to keep his reputation of being a disciplined assistant, never reckless or acting without reason and he strictly followed every rule, and enforced them.

[ I hope these are okay. c: also think of Hermaeus Mora as the Ultra Magnus equivalent as a dragon lol ]
little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:54 am

๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐š II โ™€ II ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š'๐ฌ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ž II ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ II ๐–๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ƒ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ II ๐“๐š๐ ๐ฌ; ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐๐ข๐š

"Good morning. I slept well." Flora was briefly entranced by the outside before hearing the same gentle voice respond to her. Smiling in her direction before looking back, she bumped into Meridia as she did her playfully. Her eyes got lost in the warmly lit sky. When her queen mentioned the idea of going out to fly, she looked back up at her friend and couldn't help her big smile. Finally! She flew outside every day, but never with her alpha. It always made her feel important. Like she was worth something more. "T-that sounds wonderful! I'll grab us some breakfast while we're out there! If.. you didn't eat anything." she chirped, her tail tapping and sweeping the wood floor subtly as she spoke. "We can go wherever you like, my queen." The dragon waited for her approval before going upstairs and heading off the platform in the canopy. She dove down many stories without fear, and flew upward before she hit the forest floor. She gracefully maneuvered between the thick redwoods and the massive fungi that helped light up the dark forest. She ascended with her alpha, flying high up above the colossal trees. Looking up, the High Island sat for higher. She wondered how they were doing up there? If only the two communities stayed friends..

๐Œ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐š II โ™€ II ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š'๐ฌ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ž II ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š II ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ ๐ƒ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ II ๐“๐š๐ ๐ฌ; ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ž๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐š

Miraa was comfortable and focused, so much so that she didn't even hear the big dragon ready his pounce. When something attacked her tail, she yelped in surprise, only to see that it was her assistant and adviser. She rolled her eyes as Hermaeus looked amused, flicking his face with her tail with a smirk. "I'm doing well this morning, thank you." she responded politely, her morning practically made by him acting the way he did. It was always so nice to see him happy after being so serious half the time. Of course, she knew that wasn't him. It just made her appreciate the fact that he only acted so affectionate to her. Upon hearing him mention breakfast, she un-stuck her nose from the Dovahzul, and nodded. "That would be appreciated. But I wish to go out as well." she said warmly, rolling the scroll back up after mumbling a few more words to herself. Placing it back in the box, she got off her throne and padded beside the slightly bigger dragon. "Maybe go for a little fly with me this morning after? Enjoy this rare weather on a relaxed day." Miraa made her way back up the stairs and to the canopy where she could take off. As she awaited him by her side, her head was buzzing. Now would be a good time.. No, no. It's not-- you're not supposed to.. Her smile briefly went away as her eyes shifted to the side with heat on her face. Just quit it. Give it up now. You haven't had the guts to say anything for well over a hundred years, and it's not like he wanted you anyway. He will never-- Her vicious thoughts were thankfully interrupted as he was right there. She exchanged a smile with him before taking off with ease, her wings shifting the air around the ornaments and causing them to sway. The sun's bloody orange glow cast a halo around her darkened silhouette as she flew past it, and she slowed a bit to see where Hermaeus would go.

๐“๐ก๐ซ๐š๐ฑ II โ™‚ II ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐–๐จ๐จ๐ II ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ II ๐“๐š๐ ๐ฌ; ๐“๐ก๐ข๐š๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐ž

The old dragon resisted the urge to leave the High Island, but still kept staring at the beautiful sights for a minute longer before heading back. Thrax smiled widely as he saw another target. An elk. Not just that, but a really big buck! Flying higher above the forest floor, he tried to keep as silent as he could while flapping his wings without wind. It was hard, but he managed to get close enough to it that he could plan a pounce. As the elk finally caught wind as to what was going on, it barely had time to react. Running away as soon as it heard wings drawing in, it couldn't even go a few yards away before being downed. Thrax put all his weight on the kill before ending it with ease. Ha! He thought joyously. I still got it. Before he knew it, he was already back home with elk in his clenched feet. Around the edge of camp, he found someone. None other than a familiar guard. He seemed busy, but he couldn't help his generosity.

"Why, hello there!" he boomed deeply, stopping just before the other male. "I know you're busy, but perhaps you'd like breakfast on the go? If you're hungry, of course." Reaching down midair to tear off a haunch by the leg, he offered the piece to Thiazine.
Last edited by sugarbird on Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:22 pm

Thiazine|| Frigid Dweller || Guard || Tags- ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐š๐ฑ ||

Thiazine turned towards the other dragon as he offered him part of his catch. He would like breakfast on the go...but was he allowed to? He paused in thought for a moment, trying to remember what the rules were about eating while working. He decided that the rule was: eat all you like. "Sure, I guess I could. I don't see any harm in it. He took the piece of the elk from the other dragon, grasping it in his front claws while still trying to keep an eye out for any signs of trouble. "Thanks."
แดส แด›แดสสœแดแดœ.๊œฑแด‡
๊œฐสŸษชษขสœแด› ส€ษช๊œฑษชษดษข
sแด‡แดษช-สŸษชแด› ส€แดสŸแด‡แด˜สŸแด€สแด‡ส€
แด…แด แดแด‡ ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ
ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แดส แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด!
ษช แดษช๊œฑ๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€แดœแด แด˜แด๊œฑแด›๊œฑ
โ„‚๐• ๐• ๐• โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„‚๐• ๐•๐•๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:19 am

meridia| female | 344 years | alpha | mushroom forest | tags: flora

Meridia chuckled at her assistant's enthusiasm, "I am hungry, and you can choose where we go." She offered with a grin and followed Flora up the stairs to the balcony where she jumped off the balcony after her, diving down to the ground and snapping her pearlescent open and tilting them so she soared up away from the ground. She wove through the trees on her friend's tail, navigating the forest agilely and then pumped her wings to ascend into the sky and she noticed her gazing up at the High Island. "I wish I could go back there again." She sighed as she hovered beside Flora and looked at the place where her last living relative lived with sorrow and longing

hermaeus mora | male | 344 years | high assistant | chilled woods | tags: miraa

The large male nodded once, "As you wish, my lady." Hermaeus rumbled in a tone that could almost be interpreted as flirtatious and paused to look up at her as she walked up the staircase, his tail flicking in thought. His thoughts drifted to Miraa, she had always seemed to treat him with a special kind of fondness, one he often dismissed and didn't understand. His brows furrowed before he shook his head to rid himself of his thoughts and trotted up the staircase after his alpha. He saw her stance and the look she always had in her eyes when she was lost in her thoughts and he gave her a curious look and opened his mouth ask but she took off. Hermaeus sighed before unfurling his glittering wings and leaping into the air, following Mira and flew beside her, occasionally dipping to fly under or around her in an almost lively way. "Where do you wish to go?" He said as he stopped his aerial tricks and flew beside her and gave her a tiny smile, no more than the edges of his mouth quirking up.

[ I am so sorry this took so long, I have been super busy and I am sorry if there are typos, it's 12:19 AM right now and I managed to type this up ]
little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me