๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ (V2) - Accepting forms

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ (V2) - Accepting forms

Postby Bronzewing » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:17 pm

Thiazine|| Frigid Dweller || Guard || Tags- ๐Œ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐š ||

Thiazine was walking around the area, his break time over and back on guard duty. He was near the Alpha's home, trying not to be noticed- the Alpha was speaking to someone, and it should be important. Doing his rounds about the tree, he returned to where the Alpha was, checking to see if she was alright and wasn't being attacked by vengeful elk or whatnot. He struggled not to listen to their conversation...he knew he shouldn't, and the fact that he shouldn't made him want to do it even more.
โ† โ† โ† โ† โ† โ† โ†
แดส แด›แดสสœแดแดœ.๊œฑแด‡
๊œฐสŸษชษขสœแด› ส€ษช๊œฑษชษดษข
sแด‡แดษช-สŸษชแด› ส€แดสŸแด‡แด˜สŸแด€สแด‡ส€
แด…แด แดแด‡ ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ
ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แดส แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด!
ษช แดษช๊œฑ๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€แดœแด แด˜แด๊œฑแด›๊œฑ
โ„‚๐• ๐• ๐• โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„‚๐• ๐•๐•๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ (V2) - Accepting forms

Postby little_light » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:15 pm

meridia| female | 344 years | alpha | mushroom forest | tags: flora

Meridia motioned with a taloned paw in a gesture as if saying, lead the way and when Flora took off she followed behind her, weaving through the trees with ease and she caught the scent of what her friend was following and it piqued her interest and she looked around and she could tell something wasn't right. As they flew she kept an eye on her surroundings, and when Flora faltered she scanned the snowy ground and she saw the skull of a dragon and she felt a growl escape her jaws and she narrowed her turquoise and gold eyes. When Flora pointed out the elk she smiled, "Excellent work Flora, I'll get it for you." She chirped as she soared above the elk and dove, her hind talons outstretched as she dropped from the sky and pinned it to the ground before snaking her head around and wrapping her jaws around its neck before crunching down. She lifted her head as the beast instantly died and she grinned at Flora, "Come down and enjoy the elk with me, you can have first chไธ€" She started before her head snapped back to the dark forest around her. She bared her teeth as her spines stood on end and a low growly percolated from her lips as her eyes darted around the forest, she knew something was there, but she didn't know what.

hermaeus mora | male | 344 years | high assistant | chilled woods | tags: miraa, thiazine

"Fos Zu'u lost saag fen ni vuldak, dii pruvos fen neh seyl." The obsidian male softly replied as he lifted his head to gaze at Miraa, a sincere and kind look in his eyes. Hermaeus saw the rush of emotions pass over her face and he was curious as to what was on her mind and causing such distress. When she spread her wings in an invitation for a hug he eagerly complied as he closed the distance between them and Hermaeus wrapped his own wings around her and entwined his tail with hers in affection and pressed her close to him. When Miraa spoke he pulled back just enough to gently place a talon under her chin to raise her head to look at him, his deep ocean blue eyes sparkling with an unknown emotion. "My Queen, you mean the world to me and sadly I don't know what to label this feeling, as it is foreign to me and I barely understand it." He said quietly but as he saw Miraa start to wilt he tilted her face back towards him and tightened his wings around her. "Rest assured, what I feel towards you is not negative in the slightest, but it consumes me every day, and each morning I cannot wait to wake up and see you. You are my light in the darkest hour, I don't know how to express how I feel properly but I hope this makes some sense." He consoled as he gave her a tender smile, a growing warmth in his gaze as he touched his nose to hers lightly but he straightened up as he heard a sound, fully alert. He didn't want to ruin the moment between them so he diverted his attention back to the white dragon in front of him, though he stayed aware of their surroundings.

[ What I have said will not change, my feelings will never waver ]
little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:14 am

Thiazine felt awkward being there. Really,really awkward. This sounded like a personal conversation, but...he was doing his job, right? Protecting? Then well, it's not his fault that he happened to hear.
โ„‚๐• ๐• ๐• โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„‚๐• ๐•๐•๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ->

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:41 pm

๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐š II โ™€ II ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š'๐ฌ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ž II ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ II ๐–๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ƒ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ II ๐“๐š๐ ๐ฌ; ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐๐ข๐š

Flora remained perched, watching the thrill of the hunt. Meridia took down the elk with ease, her lithe frame helping her agility in taking down the beast. She smiled dumbly as she watched, ready to leap down as her queen asked of her. However, she stiffened and perched still as a statue as the dragon below went into her defensive stance. She heard something. And when she wasn't focused on the hunt, she heard it too. But something else could be heard. Far, far out north of them was the same, smoky smell. And the sound of very faint crackling. Lifting her head and squinting her eyes, she saw a light. A very tiny, very far out light. Not nearly enough to light the forest. Fire! And when there was fire, there were.. Her train of thought was interrupted as another set of hoof steps came from behind. A bunch of them. A lot! She jumped down from the redwood with a dull thump, and noticed that the sound was getting closer. And it was all around them. She clapped her teeth and bristled her feathers, placing her back against the alpha. Dark silhouettes, sudden cries of war followed. Then weapons came into view, followed by bodies. A large and heavy sword was suddenly thrust in Flora's direction, only to stop at her neck. Stepping foreword was a large centaur with a sneer on his face, sizing up the two dragons. His interest seemed peaked. The pearly white, magnificent dragon, followed by the elusive antlered feathered dragon. Dragons alone were rare. But these two by themselves were worth a fortune. "My, my. Take a look at these!" he bellowed in an odd language, her ears pinning back as she heard what sounded like miles of hooting and hollering in victory. They were surrounded. Arching her back, she fanned out the tuft of feathers on her tail as if that would do anything. "Seize them. Live or dead." With that, he charged foreword.

Flora let out a screech and went up on her hind legs, flapping her wings furiously on instinct. This caused the centaurs to back off a bit, still pointing their spears and axes their way. No, no! She couldn't fly away! Not with her alpha here. Terrified but determined, she lowered her head and lurched foreword, knocking it back with a pained yelp. This left her open for a headlock by another, and she squirmed her head in the hulking beast's arms. She felt others approaching, and heard distress from her friend. She roared in blind fear, trying to focus on the fertile soil beneath them. The redwood's roots once spread deep underground shot out and wrapped themselves violently around any centaur close to them. She was still trapped in a headlock from the smaller centaur, and she felt a sharp attack at her left shoulder. Screeching, she yanked free and whipped her spine-laced tail at several horse legs. This gave her some breathing room, but no time to notice or feel her condition. This battle was far from over.

๐Œ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐š II โ™€ II ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š'๐ฌ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ž II ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š II ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ ๐ƒ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ II ๐“๐š๐ ๐ฌ; ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ž๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐š, ๐“๐ก๐ข๐š๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐ž

Miraa felt immeasurable comfort from this embrace, and her senses and pain were numbed. It wasn't one sided like she thought. He even intertwined his tail with hers. A true and famous gesture of bond and love. The dragon wouldn't have it any other way. She didn't want to let go. But that didn't make her mixed feelings go away. It only got a bit worse as he told her that he didn't know what the feeling was. But as she lowered her head once more, it was lifted by an affectionate ebony dragon. Her mind was buzzing was thoughts. Why didn't he understand it? Perhaps.. something occurred in his past? Was he even given love from anyone? His parents? But it was clear he felt it. She decided that that was too personal, and he wouldn't take kindly to hearing her question about that. But no matter. Her thoughts turned blissful. Heh.. Ebony and Opal. her mind joked, thinking that the two colors fit perfectly together.

When he rose his head for a moment, she was concerned. He returned his attention to her, and she tucked her head under his, feeling the contented rumble in his throat. But that was when she bothered opening her eyes to sense a pair of eyes watching them. She pulled back slightly, sniffing at the air to catch a familiar smell. She sighed lightly nuzzling Hermaeus' cheek before letting go. She felt so.. cold all of a sudden. Turning to and fro, she called out in as nice of a tone as she could. Even after experiencing such an event. "Thiazine.." she began gently, still trying to find the flash of magma orange among the hilly snowed land. "Are you on patrol duty? Did Hermaeus even command you to take laps out this far?"
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:12 am

Okay,Thiazine felt really awkward now. "Yes, my alpha." he said, bowing down to her. "I was instructed to take the guard duty around the Tree at this time. I hope I'm not being a bother." He started to walk off, not wanting to become an annoyance to his leader and kind of wanting to forget what he saw there. He would patrol another area of the Tree instead, or maybe from the sky...anywhere but around here.

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:40 pm

meridia| female | 344 years | alpha | mushroom forest | tags: flora

Meridia heard the crackling and whirled around with a snarl as she tensed and readied for battle and her growling only grew louder as a sword was thrown at Flora and hoofbeats approached and her spines flared in defense. Oh no, centaurs she thought as her heart rate picked up in anticipation of a fight and she stepped in front of her old friend, ready to protect her with her life. When a large burly centaur with a scarred dapple grey frame stepped into view she hissed. When he spoke in a foreign language she lashed her tail, "If you do not attack we will not in return, let us part without a fight." She tried to reason, not knowing if he could understand her but when hoofbeats began to surround them she let smoke trail out of her nostrils at the threat. The centaur merely snorted at her words but his next statement was unmistakably an order to attack and she reared up, flaring her wings and charged at the leader, who had drawn a sword, prepared for her attack. She lunged at the legs of the centaur who danced away from her snapping jaws and brought his sword down and she yelped as it cut into her scales and into her sensitive hide beneath. She felt the ground rumble and she shot a gout of white-hot flame that managed to hit the centaur but he raised a shield but her flames still managed to wound him. She watched vines and roots twist around her attackers and she gave her friend a grin as she resumed attacking with teeth, claws, and flame.

hermaeus mora | male | 344 years | high assistant | chilled woods | tags: miraa, thiazine

Hermaeus enjoyed the closeness between him and his alpha, content with sitting with Miraa but when she moved away he did too and was disappointed at their separation but said nothing. He rumbled in affection as she nuzzled his cheek but when she began looking around the spines on his back raised and he let out a low growl. When she called out the name of a guard he relaxed a bit and when she questioned Thiazine he glanced at her before the dragon revealed himself and bowed low and he put up the wall of cold and leadership, not wanting to show any more of his soft side. "I ordered the guards to patrol the outskirts of the territory and a few to remain by the tree." He icily reported as he looked down at the guard before he began to walk away, "Though I had told Thiazine to stay by the tree I hadn't expected him to wander this far." He forced his tone to soften slightly so he didn't appear so cold and angry and he took a death breath of the icy air. "But no matter, it isn't his fault and I apologize for my sharpness, Thiazine." He said as he took a few steps towards the guard as he lowered his head slightly in apology.

[ I know you guys are probably tired of my apologies but I am truly sorry, life has been kicking me in the butt and school is exhausting me and assignments are dragging me down. I will try to post more often and I hope these are okay. :/ ]
little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:08 pm

Thiazine|| Frigid Dweller || Guard || Tags- ๐Œ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐š, Hermaeus mora ||

Thiazine dipped his head in respect. "It is alright with me, my alpha and her assistant. I will move on now to patrol another sector around the tree, unless you need me somewhere else." He started to backpedal, hoping to get away from the area before he got in any more trouble.

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:04 am

๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐š II โ™€ II ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š'๐ฌ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ž II ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ II ๐–๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ƒ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ II ๐“๐š๐ ๐ฌ; ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐๐ข๐š

Flora finally saw the damage that was done to her friend, and she tried to pin down her attackers as well. It seemed to work, and Meridia gave an encouraging grin in return. She didn't understand how she could keep so calm in a situation like this. Well, she kind of did. Meridia was the alpha. She was trained, experienced, powerful. The dragon swiped at many attackers, each of them trying to distract her from another attacker. They were like an organized pack with coordinated strikes. It was both frustrating and terrifying. But that didn't prevent Flora from landing a few hits as well. Her will power and emotion caused the very redwoods surrounding them to bend slightly and loom over the tribe, their branches elongating and slowly edging their way towards the victims below. As the larger nature around the dragons slowly went into protect mode for their feathered master, she focused more on entangling the legs of several centaurs with strong blades of grass. This left them vulnerable for attack. Ripping and tearing, flailing her neck about to deepen the wounds, Flora would eventually knock them back with a heavy antlers. But this also left her open for blows, and she gave a high pitched whine for every battle ax or arrow that came her way. She might as well have been a pin cushion. Thankfully, they were only the equivalent of porcupine quills to a dragon. Didn't make them hurt less! She snorted in agitation as she knocked centaurs back one by one. And just her luck, Flora's self-destructive thoughts began to engulf her brain as she began thinking about bringing them out here. She led them here! Distracted, her wings flailed back and forth while slapping their foes in panic. This seemed to scare a good chunk of them away from her, so she swiveled around and tried to take down the centaurs attacking Meridia from the front.

That was when a massive force hit her in the side of her face, causing her to get knocked back and away from her ally. Not much, but still a considerable knock-back. Her left side was now completely numb for a brief moment, a loud ringing sound bouncing around in her skull. All sounds and feelings were drowned out as she stood there momentarily paralyzed and enduring arrows and bruises that felt like nothing but pressure. Her left eye tightly shut, and her left ear pinned pack as the senses finally returned. A wall of hurt blew up in the left side of her face. She exchanged glances with a muscular male centaur wielding a comically over-sized mace. He must've been very strong to just hold the thing, let alone strike with it. Flora roared at him, losing any initial fear she had to focus on defending her leader. One who might as well have been her sister. The branches and vines suddenly lurched downwards towards him in particular. She furiously flapped her wings to keep everyone away while she focused.

๐Œ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐š II โ™€ II ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š'๐ฌ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ž II ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š II ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ ๐ƒ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ II ๐“๐š๐ ๐ฌ; ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ž๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐š, ๐“๐ก๐ข๐š๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐ž

Miraa was listening intently to Hermaeus' lecture, exhaling through her nose lightly in relief. He wasn't disobeying orders, or at least, he wasn't intending to. She walked up next to her assistant, bowing a bit in forgiveness. "Perhaps you can patrol the camp again? Or.. if you've already covered that area, you can simply have lookout duty." she said calmly, eyeing him warmly. "If you have nothing else to do, then find something in your free will to do within reason. It's awfully uneventful this morning. Just keep an eye on everyone back in camp." Miraa turned away the same time Thiazine did, shooting an affectionate glance towards Hermaeus.
Last edited by sugarbird on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:38 pm

Thiazine|| Frigid Dweller || Guard || Tags- ๐Œ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐š, Hermaeus mora ||

Thiazine nodded, not about to resist the word of the Alpha, and wanting to look good too. "I'll be taking lookout duty until the end of the segment, then. If needed, I am always ready to come when called, my Alpha." Bowing his head, he started to walk to the lookout sector, hoping he didn't do anything to offend the Alpha.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:55 pm

Amaranth Swiftwind // Wood Dweller // Guard // Location; Mushroom Forest // Tags; Flora & Meridia
    The vegetation beneath Amaranth's claws were dewy and cool, vividly green and alive as he made himself low to the forest floor. Nearly done with nightly patrol, he'd seen very little. A few mice here and there, plenty of bugs and florescent insects, but no enemies. Not yet.
    Still, something didn't sit well with him. Be it a change in the wind or the color the faint hints of sky could give him from the canopy but Amaranth picked up his pace. Something was happening ahead that smelled of smoke and the familiar twinge of battle. Lithe limbs sprung him between openings in the forest floor, and a swift use of wind propelled him through a narrow gap of a fallen tree, scraping the surface of his scales with a muted and dull sound. He barely breathed as he moved, letting the natural energy of the forest around him guide him to where he was needed.
    It may have been only a quarter mile or so before he reached the place his instincts called him to. His whiskers rose in mounting anger, and his violet eyes assessed the scene as quickly as he could before making himself a target. Centaurs, a great number of them too by the looks of it, had surrounded the high ranking members of his clan. He hissed out a breath of fury as Flora was struck with mace wielding centaur's weapon, deciding to act now while its attention was on Flora.
    He crouched low within the shelter of the trees and willed the air to change, lunging into the fray with a mighty roar.
    Willing to gust of air from his lungs, he sent it to the centaurs closest to Flora in the attempts of knocking them away while giving him time to pin down and steal the air from the lungs of another. His dark antlers were low, ready to gore any who dared come close as he recalled the training he'd had as guardian of his people.

"Forgive me for only just arriving, my Ladies." Amaranth apologized to his leaders, teeth bared as another Centaur dared to swing a weapon his way.
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me