| Azure Dragon Stables | Dragon&Human RP | (O&A)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

So... Event Ideas?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:10 am

Dragon Somehow Escapes
5%
A Dragon Becomes very ill
32%
WINTER COMPETITIONS BABY!
37%
Brand new Baby
26%

Total votes : 19

| Azure Dragon Stables | Dragon&Human RP | (O&A)

Postby starberryshake » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:40 am

Azure Dragon Stables (Backstory)

The Trainers

For As long as you could remember, Dragons were feared. They were thought of as cruel, dangerous creatures and nothing else. Growing up, you always wondered if that was truly what dragons were. It was only recently that dragons were discovered to be caring and tame. New jobs surrounding Dragons were now offered. One of those jobs were Dragon Riding and Raising. You could easily tell that you wanted to be a part of this. You signed up for the job, and so here you are at Azure Dragon Stables. Here, we raise and ride dragons, preparing them for competitions like
target practice and tricks. Good luck!

The Dragons

Your whole life you were treated like dirt amongst humans and hunted for your priceless scales. Never once had you trusted a human. They only hurt you. It was recently you were accepted into the society due to your inactivity in the destroying department. You still haven't warmed up to humans, but now you are a large part of their society. It's important not to lash out or you might go back to your old life. Dragons are now raised with humans and are raised like horses. You are now located at Azure Dragon Stables with other Dragons. Training is key here and behaving correctly is also important. Make a good impression on the newcomers and try to understand the human's strange ways...

Last edited by starberryshake on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:01 pm, edited 12 times in total.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Azure Dragon Stables; Dragon and Human RP (WIP)

Postby starberryshake » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:51 pm

ROLEPLAY RULES (You CANNOT break these!);

1; Be nice! It's not fun to role play with rude people!
2; No Godmodding/ Minimodding
3; Make sure you abide by the Tess' Guidelines for Animal Fantasy roleplays! If you have not read them yet, please do so before roleplaying.
4; No injuring another person's character without permission and do not KILL other people characters unless they are leaving the roleplay.
5; If you do not post for at least a week without a reason, you will be removed from the character list.
6; No breaking the romance boundaries of Tess' instructions. Though I do encourage mating if you get a mate, do not put anything in detail and fade to black if necessary (Note that kissing is allowed to not be faded to black if not described in detail.)
7; Post all forms and ooc discussion on the discussion form here.

8; LGBTQ+ friendly!
9; No dating/ having a crush on your own character! This does not mean that your characters cannot be good friends, though!
10; Reservations last for 48 hours.

AZURE STABLES RULES (These may be broken!);

Dragon Rules;

1; No Roughhousing. Someone could get hurt.
2; Do not enter the nursery if you are an adult dragon. A baby could get hurt.
3; No leaving your area.
4; No biting/ hurting humans.
5; Do not try to escape. The barrier around the Stables will only hurt you if you decide to try and escape without the boss' permission.

Human/ Staff Rules;
1; Keep an eye on the dragons at all times besides your lunch break. The boss will help out at that time.
2; If a dragon is sick, take them to the infirmary immediately.
3; Remember every dragons special needs! They need luxury and comfort just like humans!
4; You can develop love interests, but do not let it interfere with work!
5; Do not attach yourself to one Dragon only. You can favor a certain dragon, all dragons deserve an equal amount of attention per day.
6; Do not let a third dragon into an enclosure without boss' permission! Remember that there are only two dragons per enclosure!
Last edited by starberryshake on Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:48 am, edited 11 times in total.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starberryshake » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:18 pm

Characters (Human);
Boss; 0/1
The person that runs Azure Dragon Stables and handles the land and staff.
Dragon Riders; 10/ unlimited
These are the people that take care of and rude the dragons. They are assigned a Dragon and train that dragon for competitions.
Dragon Handlers; 1/5
These are the younger helpers at the stables. They take care of the dragons when the Dragon Riders can't.
Nursery Workers; 1/5
These are the people that take care of the young dragons in the nursery. They also maintain the nursery building.

Characters (Dragons);
Ice Dragons; 2/5
Ice Dragons are usually cold and reserved. They are usually kind when they get to know you, but before that, they aren't very nice. They are calm and collected for the most part. These dragons can make and manipulate ice. One of the only ice breathing dragons in existence.

Fire Dragons; 4/5
Fire Dragons are usually hostile and antisocial, but sometimes they are kind. They are hot headed and will not take anything from anybody. While they try to be calm and collected, their temper usually gets the best of them. These dragons have the ability to make and control fire. One of the only fire breathing dragons in existence.

Nature Dragons; 2/5
Nature Dragons are usually ditzy and kind, though it may differ depending on which specific type you were looking for. Mountain type Nature Dragons are serious and cold, while Hill Type Nature Dragons are ditzy and kind, fitting the first description exactly. These dragons have the power of plant manipulation.

Lightning Dragons; 1/2
Lightning Dragons are not quite a species of their own, but they are known and respected as one. They are really a rare subspecies of fire dragons. They have the ability to manipulate and sometimes even ride lightning, though riding lightning at quick speeds can seriously drain the energy of a lightning dragon to a point where it is fatal. Because of this, these dragons only do such once a day unless it is needed desperately. Lightning Dragons require careful attention and care because of their power and nature.

Water Dragons; 0/5
Water Dragons are usually very shallow, though some are very kind. They tend to be a bit cocky and rude, though some are kind and lighthearted. Water Dragons are usually smart and philosophical. Though these are common, they are fairly strong, being able to manipulate water in any way.

Light Dragons; 1/2
These dragons are usually happy. They are both rare and common depending on the type you are looking for. They are usually brightly colored and are actually very strong. They can not be around Dark Dragons for a full day, as bad side effects would come.

Dark Dragons; 1/2
These dragons are very rare. They are usually rude and don't talk much. The Dragon form of an edgy teen, basically. Their scales are usually dull and dark. These dragons are very strong and don't tend to use their strength for good reasons. They can't be around Light Dragons for a full day, as bad side effects would come.

Hybrids;
Nature/ Light Dragon; 1/2
These dragons are a rare mix of a Nature Hill dragon and a slightly common light dragon. These dragons usually take after light dragons appearance- wise and nature hill dragons personality- wise. Though these hybrids tend to come in shades of green and blue, they do come in a variety of other colors. These dragons have the ability to manipulate plants in many ways, some including radiation, and others using other powers that use the sun's rays and vegetation.

You are allowed to create hybrids! PM me your hybrid idea and wait for it to be approved! If approved, it will be added to this list!

Dragon Enclosures;
Enclosure One; Luna/ female/ nature/ heterosexual/ Luna of the Night | Flame/ male/ fire/ heterosexual/ Luna of the Night
Enclosure Two; Kiamora/ female/ ice/ bisexual/ Canary22 | Shinefire/ female/ fire / heterosexual/ Swifttooth
Enclosure Three; Jasper/ male/ fire/ heterosexual/ God of war| Rustic/ female/ nature/ heterosexual/ Tjebb
Enclosure Four; Frost/ male/ ice/ heterosexual/ Luna of the Night | Liliana/ female/ nature/ bisexual/ Mimifan101
Enclosure Five; Emberlight/ female/ fire/ bisexual/ Spirit Calling Rose| Konnie/ female/ light/ bisexual/ starberryshake
Enclosure Six; name/ gender/ dragon type/ sexuality/ username | name/ gender/ dragon type/ sexuality/ username
Enclosure Seven; Solburst/ transfemale/ light/ dark hybrid/ bisexual/ Dragonheart48 | name/ gender/ dragon type/ sexuality/ username
Enclosure Eight; Livewire/ female/ lightning/ homosexual/ Dragonheart48 | name/ gender/ dragon type/ sexuality/ username
(Will add more when more people join)
Last edited by starberryshake on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 17 times in total.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starberryshake » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:53 am

Character Forms

(You can use your own character forms as long as they contain the same information)

Worker Form

Code: Select all
[center][u][i]Name;[/i][/u][/center]
[center][u][i]Gender;[/i][/u][/center]
[center][u][i]Sexuality;[/i][/u][/center]
[center][u][i]Age;[/i][/u][/center]

[center][u][i]Type of Work;[/i][/u][/center]

[center][i][u]Appearance;[/u][/i][/center]

[center][u][i]Personality;[/i][/u][/center]

[center][u][i]Parent(s)[/i][/u][/center]
[center][u][i]Sibling (or Siblings);[/i][/u][/center]
[center][u][i]Crush/ Significant Other;[/i][/u][/center]
[center][u][i]Friends;[/i][/u][/center]
[center][u][i]Enemies[/i][/u][/center]

Dragon Form

Code: Select all
[center][u][i]Name;[/i][/u][/center]
[center][u][i]Gender;[/i][/u][/center]
[center][u][i]Sexuality;[/i][/u][/center]
[center][u][i]Age;[/i][/u][/center]

[center][u][i]Type of Dragon;[/i][/u][/center]

[center][u][i]Appearance;[/i][/u][/center]

[center][u][i]Personality;[/i][/u][/center]

[center][u][i]Competition (This does not apply to growing dragons);[/i][/u][/center]

[center][u][i]Parent(s);[/i][/u][/center]
[center][u][i]Sibling (or Siblings);[/i][/u]
[center][u][i]Crush/ Significant Other;[/i][/u][/center]
[center][u][i]Friends;[/i][/u][/center]
[center][u][i]Enemies;[/i][/u][/center]

[center][u][i]Enclosure Number;[/i][/u][/center]
Last edited by starberryshake on Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starberryshake » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:47 am

Dragon and Rider Pairs;

Pair 1; Lita and Flame
Pair 2; Kaito and Luna
Pair 3; Fatality and Emberlight
Pair 4; Kiamora and Esperanza

(Will add more of more people join!)
Last edited by starberryshake on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Azure Dragon Stables; Dragon+ Human RP (Open and Accepti

Postby starberryshake » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:17 pm

Relationships;

--▶ (She likes them/ She's related to them)

◀-- (He likes them/ He's related to them)

--▶◀-- (They like each other)

= (They are dating/ mated)

+ (They are friends)

- (They are enemies)

~ (They are related)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Livewire --▶◀--- Kiamora

Lita ~ Kaito

Luna ~ Flame

Isabella ~ Emment
Last edited by starberryshake on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starberryshake » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:58 am

winter-trivia.jpg-14272.jpg
winter-trivia.jpg-14272.jpg (42.41 KiB) Viewed 528 times

Weather;

It is now mid Winter, the season of the Ice Dragons! With chilling temperatures outside, be sure to bundle up and be safe! Fire dragons require special temperature treatment now, so be sure you help keep all of the dragons healthy! New Ice Dragon competitions are in order, so be sure you are training for those!
Last edited by starberryshake on Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starberryshake » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:52 pm

We are now accepting : D
Last edited by starberryshake on Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me