Elemental Pack {Restarted, Accepting!}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Elemental Pack {Restarted, Accepting!}

Postby qerrat » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:17 am

Bluebolt nodded. The waterhole made sense. Did they eat or drink something bad? She turned to BrightFire. "Yeah, I'll go. And, um, at walking speed." What could be causing it? More chemicals?

Ivy racked her brain. The waterhole. Do the lab humans have anything to do with this? Last time it was an oil spill. But it couldn't be that THIS time, for they had no strong scent like the other wolves that died did. And the foam. They ate or drank something. They weren't attacked. And it was a slow-working chemical. "They walked into the camp they seemed... off." Ivy remembered Greenleaf saying. In fact, depending on how slow-working the chemical actually was, it didn't have to be at the waterhole. They could've ate or drank something a couple days ago. Meaning, if they didn't find any clues, Ivy would tell BrightFire. No, no, no. She'd tell Bluebolt. Bluebolt would tell their leader. Ivy walked over to Bluebolt, signaling that she also wanted to go.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardPaws111 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:11 am

GreenLeaf/Medicine wolf/Female Doberman/1 year/Healing/ BrightFire / Bluebolt / Ivy

GreenLeaf got a wolf to carry the other canines into the medicine den

BrightFire/2 year old/Alpha/She-Dingo/Fire/Dingo/tags: GreenLeaf / BlueBolt

"Right I will gather a few more canines" she turned and headed off looking around for canines that'd be good for this mission.
AwkwardPaws111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:40 pm

S H A N D A R
|Male|Maned Wolf| Dark magic|No rank | tags- open|

Shandar was still looking around the pack's territory, coming across some kind of watering hole. He was about to take a drink when he noticed a strange smell about the water, and he backed off with worry. Wondering if the pack knew about this, he started to walk towards their main camp to see if they would let him go that far- and if they needed the warning.
Last edited by Bronzewing on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardPaws111 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:46 pm

GreenLeaf/Medicine wolf/Female Doberman/1 year/Healing/ open

She began to make sure the canines were comfortable and as healthy as she could keep them.

BrightFire/2 year old/Alpha/She-Dingo/Fire/Dingo/tags: GreenLeaf / BlueBolt

She turned and walked out "BlueBolt Let's go I've gathered a patrol! LET'S HEAD OUT" she yelled and began to lead the patrol out to the watering hole
AwkwardPaws111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:28 am

BlueBolt yawned, waiting for the patrol to get ahead. With these dark clouds, and distant rumbling up ahead, she may be able to transport there. Deciding she waited long enough, Bluebolt stood, feeling energy flow into her body. There was a sizzling, crackling noise. She was going to be hungry after this. ZAP! There was a flash of blue light, then she was at the waterhole, just ahead of the others.

Ivy traveled in the treetops. No need for going on the ground. She smiled softly when a blue something streaked past her, the lightning causing her fur to stand on end. Her sister was there. So mush for walking paced. Increasing her speed, Ivy went into a full run on the tree tops, vines and branches folding together so she could walk on them, stretching to make a path, or catching her when she jumped. She saw the faster runners already there. Jumping from her tree, she flew towards the ground. The grass she was aiming for grew longer and softer, and when she landed it was a soft one.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:14 am

S H A N D A R
|Male|Maned Wolf| Dark magic|No rank | tags- BrightFire|

Shandar stayed around the watering hole, waiting for the pack patrol to head that way. Once one of them teleported to the area and the others showed a moment later, he took his chance. Running up to the alpha, he said: "The water isn't good- but if you're here, I suppose you know that already." He pointed towards the water, as if telling them to check it out. "It has a weird feel and scent to it."
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardPaws111 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:45 pm

She began to make sure the canines were comfortable and as healthy as she could keep them.

BrightFire/2 year old/Alpha/She-Dingo/Fire/Dingo/tags: Ivy / BlueBolt / Shandar

"I knew it!" she padded past Shandar "three of our hunters have come back ..not in the best way.." she looked up seeing the black smoke from the two-legs lab "alright EVERYONE Look around the watering hole we have a lead from Shandar"
AwkwardPaws111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:45 pm

Bluebolt right away began sniffing around the pond, trying to detect a smell. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. It had a strange smell, but she couldn't find where it was coming from. Still nothing, still nothing, still nothing.

Ivy right away saw a problem. The poison (or that's what she thought it was) was most likely IN the water, and probably wasn't visible. Therefor snuffling around the banks like pigs in a mudpen wouldn't help them find it. Ivy gasped suddenly, regretting it as fumes filled her lungs. How strong was the poison? If it was really strong, well, prey could drink it, then wolves would eat prey, and they could get sick too! Ivy felt dizzy. The fumes were extremely strong. Letting branches weave around her, forming a cocoon-like structure, she lifted off the ground and into a tree. Her last thoughts before blacking out was, I am feeling what the plants are feeling. The poison is spreading.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardPaws111 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:14 pm

BrightFire/2 year old/Alpha/She-Dingo/Fire/Dingo/tags: Ivy / BlueBolt / Shandar

BrightFire looked up as she saw Ivy slowly caccoon herself into a blanket of vines "....Everyone back up for a moment" her eyes blinked "BlueBolt I need you to get your sister back to GreenLeaf" I turned to Shandar "you're coming with me" she padded off following a large drain
AwkwardPaws111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:50 am

Bluebolt frowned. She knew that the plants would flat-out refuse her. One time a branch had smacked her in the face. But then the cocoon began moving in the direction of camp. Bluebolt knew the plants would lay her down in camp. It was often surprising, how smart plants were. Bluebolt caught up to BrightFire. "I think she'll be fine. Plants take very good care of her."

Ivy had a headache. She slowl began moving her cocoon. After a bit, the plants moved themselves. The forest had always liked her. In fights grass would grow long and trip opponents. Or brambles would suddenly grow in the way. Or trees would suddenly grow thicker, blocking the way towards her. The plants knew she was going to camp. Suddenly she stopped moving. Gently she was lowered to the ground, and the vines parted. She felt better. Better go tell Greenleaf.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me