Elemental Pack {Restarted, Accepting!}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Elemental Pack {Restarted, Accepting!}

Postby qerrat » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:35 am

May I join even though It's kinda far into the RP?

Name: Bluebolt
Nickname: Blue, Bolt, Ivy calls her Raincloud.
Looks: All white, fluffy, but has blue paw pads, dark blue nose, and blue diamond on forehead. Blue eyes
Breed: Samoyed
Breed(ifcross):
Mother: ????
Father: ????
Litter-Mates: Ivy is an adopted sister
Mate: Open
Pup: Open
Rank: Figuring it out, somewhat wants Beta. Is tough and strong, hard to push around.
Personality: Tough and strong, but headstrong as well.
dislikes: Calm(ness??), quiet, being to hot.
Element(power): Lightning. Can ride lightning bolts, and is extremely fast. However, cannot get too hot, and eats constantly.

Name: Ivy
Nickname: Just Ivy
Looks: Black with a poisonous green that twists up, looks like vines.
Breed: Border Collie
Breed(ifcross): Portuguese water dog
Mother: Collie
Father: Waterdog
Litter-Mates: Adoptive sister is Bluebolt
Mate: Open
Personality: quite, serene, clever
dislikes: Chaos, winter, bullies
Element(power): Plants. She can make plants grow, wither, be born, come back to life. She cannot go very long without without water.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardPaws111 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:49 pm

Yep accepted!
AwkwardPaws111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardPaws111 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:53 pm

BrightFire/2 year old/Alpha/She-Dingo/Fire/Dingo/tags: Shandar

"oh.... so I guess you are allowed in our territory" she blinked and then stood back up puffing her chest out "I am BrightFire daughter of BriarScar the former alpha, I am the new alpha now as my father has sadly passed and you are...?"
AwkwardPaws111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:16 am

Bluebolt shook herself, spraying the rock with water droplets, feeling her energy greatly renewed, she ran off into the forest. She wanted to hunt. A sudden lightning bolt from the sky and BAM no more moose. Ivy doesn't like them burnt, though, Bluebolt thought. Maybe I'll just hit a leg then kill it myself. She bent down to smell a track. New! From today! Dashing off in the direction the tracks went, Bluebolt stopped when she heard the moose bellowing. Chancing a look, she saw the moose entangled in branches that slowly. Slowly. Slowly squeezed it to death. "Ivy?" Bluebolt asked. Bluebolt's sister dropped out of the tree, wait. Nope. The tree branch lowered her down. "Hey," Bluebolt said, licking Ivy's cheek. Ivy smiled softly. Then her smile widened. "You were too slow." Then she ran off, the vines and branches grabbing her, throwing her up, catching her again, and so on, with the moose following. "Oh, yeah?" Bluebolt zoomed forwards, joining the race towards camp.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:36 am

S H A N D A R
|Male|Maned Wolf| Dark magic|No rank | tags- BrightFire|

Shandar had no idea why he would be allowed- he was a rogue, wasn't he? It seemed that something he had done got him in favor with the pack. He had no worries about them now, although joining was still something he needed to make a choice on. "You're going to be a leader just as great as your father was." he said, nodding his head. Kind of confused that she asked who he was after she made it clear that she knew, he responded: "Shandar, dark magical rogue. No rank, no pack. and hoped that was enough for her.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardPaws111 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:37 pm

BrightFire/2 year old/Alpha/She-Dingo/Fire/Dingo/tags: Shandar

"Well then if you join you'd be placed in hunting rank" she looked him up and down "you seem to look like you'd be fast and quiet" she nodded and turned "well see you around" she padded off to the camp again
AwkwardPaws111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:42 pm

S H A N D A R
|Male|Maned Wolf| Dark magic|No rank | tags- BrightFire|

Shandar watched her go, relaxed now that he knew he was welcome in the territory. Hunter, though? He hunted all the time alone...he didn't really know if it would be any different in a pack setting. Besides, didn't he have to give the food to the pack instead of keeping it himself? Yet another reason to stay rogue. He walked away from the area, looking for some more prey now that this area was open to him too. There was probably some good stuff here, if the pack wanted this territory.
Last edited by Bronzewing on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardPaws111 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:20 pm

(BrightFire sends hunters in groups of three for safety reasons and they'd catch more)

BrightFire/2 year old/Alpha/She-Dingo/Fire/Dingo/tags: GreenLeaf / Open

Brightfire stepped on a twig "AH" Flames flew from her paw "..Idiot.." she sighed and kept walking.
Her pupils went thin as she entered the packs camp seeing three of her hunters laying on the floor paralyzed with foam flowing from their mouths "!!!" she ran over "What has happened!" she screeched.

New character:

[color=#80BF00]GreenLeaf/Medicine wolf/Female Doberman/1 year/Healing/ BrightFire / Open[/color]

GreenLeaf looked up her eyes were filled with tears "I do not know, they walked into the camp they seemed... off and after awhile they collapsed with foam drooling from their muzzles"
AwkwardPaws111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:57 pm

Bluebolt and Ivy arrived at about the same time as Brightfire. "Woah." Bluebolt felt her fur tingle. NEVER a good sign. Ivy's grip on the moose loosened. Her eyes were fixed on the three hunters. Bluebolt rushed to Greenleaf, her voice a horse whisper. "What. Happened. To. These. Wolves." Ivy said nothing, and just continued to stare.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardPaws111 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:22 pm

GreenLeaf/Medicine wolf/Female Doberman/1 year/Healing/ BrightFire / Bluebolt / Ivy

GreenLeaf looked over to BlueBolt "I do not know, they walked into the camp they seemed... off and after awhile they collapsed with foam drooling from their muzzles" her ears fell, her attention broke and was turned to BrightFire again.

BrightFire/2 year old/Alpha/She-Dingo/Fire/Dingo/tags: GreenLeaf / BlueBolt / Ivy

BrightFire lent down sniffing "...They've come from the waterhole you can smell the remaining scent of moss and fish..." she stood up "I will need to group a patrol to accompany me to see if there are clues"
AwkwardPaws111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me