closed, please lock <3

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: π€π¦π§πžπ¬π’πš || All Animal RP - Open and Accepting~ ||

Postby Magpie. » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:46 am

I guess there isn't a discussion forum? I'll just jam this here!
Username:
Toasty!
Character name: Gealach
Species: Magpie
Gender: Male? <Might change as I get a feel for the character>
Some stuff: Gealach is a cocky, sarcastic trickster that'd rather be anywhere else. Seemingly cold and dismissive at first, they'll warm up to whoever they're talking to, only to find they've suddenly got your jewelry in their claw... What can I say? Birds love shiny things.
Visually, they're incredibly scrawny, their wings being seemingly longer than most, and their body a little thinner. Their feathers are ruffled, and the white slightly dirtied. Take a magpie, then ruffle it in the dirt, bam, there he is.
They like puzzles and tasks, but dislikes sharing the answer to watch others ways of figuring things out to better himself in the future. He isn't necessarily manipulative, just likes using others mistakes to improve themself. He enjoys stormy weathers as he doesn't deal with the heat of summers, have you tried flying in the scorching heat?
Picture of character? (optional; not required): Pretty sure we all know what a Magpie looks like but
Magpie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Lace| » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:10 am

(I'm making another character just cause)
username: |Crow|
rp character name: Violet
species: Crow
likes: Canines, dog(or any other canine) teeth, bird feathers
dislikes: Reptiles, felines, anything pointy and/or sharp (unless it's dog teeth)
other stuff:
- Has an odd obsession with dog teeth, she has around 100 she's hoarded
- Has been known to occasionally pluch feathers off of other birds, she hoards feathers too
picture of character? (optional; not required):
Last edited by |Lace| on Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wip
|Lace|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Lina || Red Panda || Character ||

Postby starberryshake » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:46 am

username; starberryshake
character name; Lina (Li)
age; 2 1/2 years old
species; Red Panda
gender; Female

likes;
Food
Other Animals
Hiding

dislikes;
Running
Sharp objects
Fear
Being called a Fox or Raccoon

personality;
Lina is usually kind, though she can be very aggressive when she deems necessary. She's also very good at fighting despite her somewhat skittish personality, she doesn't have any problems with fighting when someone is attacking her friends. She has horrible endurance, though she tries her hardest to fight her problems with running and trains an unhealthy amount in order to become better at running.

picture of character? (Optional, Not required)
32903457105_378cb946f9_b.jpg
32903457105_378cb946f9_b.jpg (252.51 KiB) Viewed 5 times
Last edited by starberryshake on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starberryshake » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:33 pm

| LINA |

2 1/2/ red panda/ female/ tags; Aprico, open

Lina sighed, hearing the sound carry through the spacious labyrinth that was the cave. She knew what was farther into the cave. There were aggressive things with sharp teeth and a hunger to no boundaries. Luckily, Lina didn't need to try and hunt for food and fight over it with larger animals, as she ate the vegetation that none of the ferocious animals needed. Unluckily, though, Lina didn't see any plants in her area. She would have to venture deeper into the unknown regions of the cave. Taking careful steps, she heard a loud screech that seemed to be emmiting from the direction Lina was headed. Crying under her breath, she tried to find a place to hide. Not finding anywhere, she took delicate steps and looked around the corner in hopes of finding out what she was running from. She saw a snake, first, then a bird tackling it. Frightened, Lina rushed to a tree in the corner, snapping a branch in the process. The Snake's attention seemed to draw to the tree, though it was still focussed on the bird.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magpie. » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:35 am

Gealach
Magpie | Male | Cave |Aprico?/Open

Gealach awoke on his back. His first conscious inhale was unpleasant, to say the least, as his lungs filled with stale, wet air. Their feathers coated in a film of damp, he exhaled, heaving himself to his feet, the cold, rocky ground below his claws. Staggering a little, they stretched their wings and shook rapidly in an attempt to rid of the humid coat, fluffing his feathers. The claggy air seemed to wrap itself around him. Where on earth was he?

The bird eyed their surroundings, a cave?
How the hell did he get here?
Trace back, he had just found a shiny can tab, and was about to take it back home, and then...
Nothing?
No! They'd been here before!
He whipped around, remembering the cave around him, and that... Thing.
Shuddering, he tapped his foot on the ground. Remember, remember, remember!
Oh, yes.
He wasn't supposed to make noise.

He huffed to himself, wondering on his next action. Slinking to the cave wall as to clear the center for whatever the thing was, Hoping that if it came this way, it would barrel past without a second glance. The wall felt slimy against his back feathers. Stay quiet. Stay quiet. Quiet.
A loud shriek sounded in the distance.
Another bird?
His head whipped in the direction the reverb came from. Was there another trapped in here? Gealach had always been independent, yet they surely wouldn't mind another person's point of view on what was happening. He flinched as a droplet of water hit his head. What if it was a trap? What if he truly was the only one here?
Either way, he wanted answers.
Opting for a hurried strut as opposed to the noiser option of flying, he approached the direction of the call.

I had to re-type all of this because my internet crashed :^))) It's a shadow of it's former self RIP
Magpie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:49 am

S U Y I N

Suyin looked over the tunnel, trying to see if she could fit inside. If nothing else, it could make a decent hiding place- if something came, she could hide there. She just had to make sure she didn't lose it. She scratched her claws down the sides of the cave around the tunnel, leaving a mark in the stone. She couldn't see it well, but it was there. She took a few steps away from the tunnel, wondering if she should leave the area and come back later or just stay here. She definitely needed a partner in the cave- someone else would be helpful.

A P R I C O

Aprico angrily tapped his claw on the ground. Great, that was louder than he wanted. Great, now others will come over here. At least the weird snake was gone- he didn't like snakes much, and that one was pretty confusing. He heard a branch snap from nearby, and turned towards it- he didn't see anyone there, but he did see a tree. Huh, there were trees in here. He must have gotten to a different part of the cave unknowingly. That meant that he didn't know a place to hide- his ledge was probably pretty far from here, and so were some of the others. That meant that it may only be him, the snake, and whatever snapped the branch around here. Flicking his wings and trying to look powerful, he took a step towards the tree, still keeping an eye on the snake.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ α΄›α΄ΚΚœα΄α΄œ.κœ±α΄‡
ꜰʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ€ΙͺꜱΙͺΙ΄Ι’
sᴇᴍΙͺ-ʟΙͺα΄› Κ€α΄ΚŸα΄‡α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Κα΄‡Κ€
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ Ιͺꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛΙͺᴏɴ!
Ιͺ ᴍΙͺꜱꜱ κœ°α΄Κ€α΄œα΄ α΄˜α΄κœ±α΄›κœ±
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starberryshake » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:25 am

| LINA |

| female/ red panda/ 2 1/2/ tags; Aprico, Gealach?, open |

Hearing the branch snap, Lina started to internally panic. In a rushed state, she ventured higher up in the tree of which she knew nothing about. Maybe something with sharp teeth and an unsatifiable appetite was up there with her. She heard feathers ruffle and a small step on the hard stone floor, Lina knew that something, or someone had heard her. Maybe the horrid thing that she knew lurked the cave had overheard her misstep. She winced at her own stupidity and decided that there was no point trying to hide, as the monstrosity that was most likely chasing after her probably also had a good sense of smell. Reluctantly, Lina stepped out onto a branch and growled violently. Seeing what had found her, Lina squinted her eyes to see what was in the darkness. When she found what she was looking for, Lina ceased her intimidation tactics and looked down in surprise of what was looking up at her. A bird. The same bird that had been wrestling the snake. "I don't mean any harm... I'm just trying to find my way through this cave." Lina whispered shyly to the bird.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:54 am

S U Y I N

Suyin wandered around, trying to find someone else. She didn't want to stray far from the tunnel- it may be her only chance if she happened to be found by the dark thing. She saw something ahead of her- was that a tree? There were trees down here?! There must have been different sections of this cave, and this one seemed to be more...alive than the others. She wanted to run to the tree, since it was the only sign she saw of the outside world. There were a few animals by the tree, however, and she kept her distance.

A P R I C O

Aprico looked up into the tree, following the voice. It was...some kind of red creature, definitely not a fox. He didn't know what else could be red and look like that- maybe a small bear or something? Were there even any small bears? It took him a moment to realize she spoke to him, and paused a second to take in her words. "Same here." he said. "You know anything about this?" He motioned to the cave with a wing.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ α΄›α΄ΚΚœα΄α΄œ.κœ±α΄‡
ꜰʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ€ΙͺꜱΙͺΙ΄Ι’
sᴇᴍΙͺ-ʟΙͺα΄› Κ€α΄ΚŸα΄‡α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Κα΄‡Κ€
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ Ιͺꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛΙͺᴏɴ!
Ιͺ ᴍΙͺꜱꜱ κœ°α΄Κ€α΄œα΄ α΄˜α΄κœ±α΄›κœ±
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magpie. » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:22 am

Gealach
Magpie | Male | Cave | Aprico/Lina/Open

As Gealach neared his destination, they became aware of their surroundings, the cave, once humid and close, seemed to have become a little easier to breathe. Vegetation crept its way along the walls, and moss crawled against the floor. He leaned over and pecked a small bundle of common moss in an attempt to become a little more hydrated. How he felt thirsty is such a damp cave was a mystery.
Making a mental note of the new foodsource, he continued, yet a growl echoed it's way down his path, closer than he'd like.
Flattening himself yet again against the wall, he strained in an attempt to hear something else. Of course it was a trap. What were the odds other creatures were in his confusing scenario?
The magpie's thoughts were broken by the sound of rustling leaves and a voice.
A voice? And leaves? Surely he was hallucinating. He'd only come across damp moss and small, dying shrubs in his time here, what on Earth would a tree be doing in the middle of a cave?
He gently crept forward, his size making it easier to be silent. Hunching behind a wizened bush, he peered into a chamber of the cave, eyes adjusting yet again to this new level of light. The first thing he noticed was a small-ish tree nestled within the rocky enclosure. How curious.
Gealach's eyes snapped to the sound of another voice. Just tucked behind their line of sight was the bird he had heard earlier, much larger than he thought, yet sleek. It was peering into the tree, where he assumed the second creature was, as it's voice had been distinctly female, as opposed to the male bird standing there.
He slunk back behind the shrub again, pondering what to do. He couldn't exactly approach them casually, who knows what tricks were played down here? Wouldn't talking be loud enough to draw what was near? He gave a quick exhale in amusement. If something were to locate them, he could fly away and let the others slow the thing down, letting him get a head start. Yes, that's the backup plan. Use them as a distraction.
Magpie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottnmilk » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:43 am

username: mewzin
rp character name: Soreny. Pronounced "SORE-ANY". Referred to as "Soarin" by close friends and family.
age: 7 years old. Red foxes are capable of living up to 15 years in captivity, but in the wild this number drastically drops to 3. Soreny was once a pet (explaining him surpassing the average life expectancy.) Unfortunately his owner passed due to pneumonia and he was forced to live as a wild animal.
species: Red Fox.
likes: Rain and thunderstorms, the sound of wind rustling the trees' leaves, swimming, fishing, relaxing.
dislikes: Those who are unnecessarily violent or unreasonable, excessive exercise, cicadas, fire.
picture of character? (optional; not required):
rottnmilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me