closed, please lock <3

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ๐€๐ฆ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐š || All Animal RP - Open and Accepting~ ||

Postby starberryshake » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:08 am

|LINA|

female/ red panda/ 2 1/2/ tags; Aprico, Gealch(?), Crystal

Seeing the large Lynx approaching, Lina bared her slightly sharp teeth and growled aggressively. Watching as Aprico dodged the cat's attempt at attacking him. Stepping forward, Lina glared at the lynx. It had missed horribly. "And just who do you think you are?" Lina asked the lynx as she watched them turn back around to face Lina and Aprico. The lynx's teeth didn't faze her in the slightest. She was ready to destroy the lynx, no matter what it took. Lina growled right back at the lynx. " Try us. Aprico and I can take you down, right, Aprico?" Lina barked at the lynx.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:16 am

|| ๐“–๐“˜๐““๐“”๐“ž๐“ || ๐“œ๐“๐“›๐“” || ๐“ก๐“”๐““ ๐“•๐“ž๐“ง || ๐“›๐“ž๐“’๐“๐“ฃ๐“˜๐“ž๐“: ??? || ๐“ฃ๐“๐“–๐“ข; ๐“ž๐“Ÿ๐“”๐“ ||

Gideon looked around the room to see all kinds of animals. He had a plan,, so he walked away,, and smirked.

Postby HyperfixationStation » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:49 am

Crystal-3-Lynx-Tags: Aprico, Gelach, Lina

"You think a raccoon and a bird can stop me?, just wait.. Ill show you just whos boss...." She snarled at the two, she took one single step, then raced at Lina, Claws out, ready to tear her limb from limb, unfortunately, she had'nt realised that this was loud enough for the mystery creature-Lui-was here, seeing as she had just woken up.
โ–›xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcurrent hyperfixationxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ–œ
..xโ”€*โ™ชโ™ชโ™ช: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง:โ”€
โ–™ xx.xxxxxxxxxxโ˜† animation vs. videos โ˜†xxxxxxxxxxxโ–Ÿ
HyperfixationStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:36 pm

A P R I C O

Aprico made an angered bird noise, staring into the cat. "We can definitely take you down." he said, tapping his claws and ready to fight. But once the lynx leaped for him and the resulting loud noise, Aprico decided it was time to get out of there...after getting this cat back into their place. He struck out at her with one of his claws, then flew upwards into the air. "I don't want to know what kinds of things that cat's attracting." he said to Lina, still angered at the cat but not wanting to tangle with whatever came next. "Let's get out of here. Cat, if you want to assert your dominance against us, you do it- somewhere that's not here. And you be quiet."
โ† โ† โ† โ† โ† โ† โ†
แดส แด›แดสสœแดแดœ.๊œฑแด‡
๊œฐสŸษชษขสœแด› ส€ษช๊œฑษชษดษข
sแด‡แดษช-สŸษชแด› ส€แดสŸแด‡แด˜สŸแด€สแด‡ส€
แด…แด แดแด‡ ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ
ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แดส แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด!
ษช แดษช๊œฑ๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€แดœแด แด˜แด๊œฑแด›๊œฑ
โ„‚๐• ๐• ๐• โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„‚๐• ๐•๐•๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:50 pm

|| ๐“›๐“พ๐“ฒ. || ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ. || ... || ๐“›๐“ž๐“’๐“๐“ฃ๐“˜๐“ž๐“: ??? || ๐“ฃ๐“๐“–๐“ข; ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ||

Lui heard the loud bang, and came running to all the animals.

Postby starberryshake » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:54 am

|LINA|

female/ red panda/ 2 1/2/ tags; Aprico, Lui, Crystal

"And just who are you calling 'raccoon, rat?!" Lina growled under her breath and lunged at the lynx, landing a hit. The only problem with this was that her teeth were the teeth of a herbivore, somewhat dull and not the best for fighting. She would have to land many hits before it would make a difference. As the lynx snarled, the cave echoed with the noise of it. Lui would awaken. Hearing a loud roar from another entrance to the animal's location and Aprico's idea to run, Lina nodded and took off, only stopping to look back at Aprico. He was flying away with her, which was good. The lynx also seemed to be running from the mystery creature that they wouldn't probably be able to escape from. The lynx and Aprico soon caught up with Lina. She was running out of breath. Her side was hurting, and her breath was uneasy. Lina soon fell behind, only to be knocked out by the creature known as Lui. Was it a bite? Was it a tail or head that knocked her out? Lina hadn't been able to tell. Either way, Lina was unconscious. Lui had knocked her out.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:09 am

|| ๐“›๐“พ๐“ฒ. || ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ. || ... || ๐“›๐“ž๐“’๐“๐“ฃ๐“˜๐“ž๐“: ??? || ๐“ฃ๐“๐“–๐“ข; ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ||

"heheh.." Lui looked at Lina, and smirked. Lui then soon caught eye of Gideon. He chased after Gideon, and Ran out of sight.

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:24 am

A P R I C O

Aprico saw his partner fall, but there was no time to stop- he had to get away as fast as he could. He found another ledge near the area that was far enough off the ground that the creature wouldn't be able to reach him- providing that it didn't have another way to get to him. Staying there, he waited until everything was clear.

S U Y I N

Suyin had also gotten away in a stroke of luck; the creature seemed not to have noticed her, although she was standing close by. She looked behind her towards where the creature had gone, deciding that she was definitely not going to go back there for a while- she didn't know how close it was. Running forward, she frantically looked for any place to hide if it came back.
แดส แด›แดสสœแดแดœ.๊œฑแด‡
๊œฐสŸษชษขสœแด› ส€ษช๊œฑษชษดษข
sแด‡แดษช-สŸษชแด› ส€แดสŸแด‡แด˜สŸแด€สแด‡ส€
แด…แด แดแด‡ ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ
ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แดส แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด!
ษช แดษช๊œฑ๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€แดœแด แด˜แด๊œฑแด›๊œฑ
โ„‚๐• ๐• ๐• โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„‚๐• ๐•๐•๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HyperfixationStation » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:55 pm

Crystal-Lynx-3-Female-Tags: Open

Crystal seemed to come out of a trance as she ran, and she put her paw up to her head. "Jeez... that was longer than last time, next thing you know ill go savage on everyone here... speaking of which.. what is here?". She gazed around the empty, echoing cave walls. Distant sounds were booming in the large space, and she couldnt remember anything. "Might as well go apologize like i always do when that happens... better be quiet...". She turned and headed where she ran from.
โ–›xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcurrent hyperfixationxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ–œ
..xโ”€*โ™ชโ™ชโ™ช: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง:โ”€
โ–™ xx.xxxxxxxxxxโ˜† animation vs. videos โ˜†xxxxxxxxxxxโ–Ÿ
HyperfixationStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luca-Soulishan » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:34 pm

username: Darkflightsilvermoon