A M O N G S T A R S (All animal rp, open and accepting)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

A M O N G S T A R S (All animal rp, open and accepting)

Postby Space unihorse » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:00 am

We are a group of animal space explorers in the far future when humanity has ended but they left behind rockets which could be piloted by animals. We explore space looking for new planets to call home as ours is close to dying. The ship is huge and has rooms for every animal. It has artificial gravity but daily exercise is still required. Will you join the crew of the Searchers?
Last edited by Space unihorse on Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Space unihorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A M O N G S T A R S

Postby Space unihorse » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:22 am

Crew Positions:
Captain: Sanya Rac (funfunisland1)
Co-Captain: Diamond (crow)
Engineers: R.O.S.E (crow)
Virus (Fortune's Fool)
Kuvria (LapisWolf)
Chefs: Crystal kittykatgirlz
---
Citizens:'Red' (space unihorse)
Zen (AlphaMiraWolf)
Twig (AlphaMiraWolf)
---
---
Other positions (specify):
Last edited by Space unihorse on Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:28 am, edited 8 times in total.
Space unihorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space unihorse » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:24 am

Rules:
1. No stealing another person's job without permission
2. Keep it family friendly pg clean
3. Site rules apply
4. Don't be too much of a jerk
5. Any questions or complaints just message me
6. If anybody wants to leave then just say so and we can make up a reason to get it to fit into the story
Last edited by Space unihorse on Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Space unihorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space unihorse » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:28 am

Character sheet: (you don't have to use this if you have a different one)(made by noobyaoiwriter on deviant art)
Name:

Species:

Fur/Skin/Other colour:

Eye colour:

Powers/abilities/styles/gifts:

Weapon(s):

Birth town:

Previous towns:

Current town:

History:

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Family:

Partner:

Friends/relationships:

Dislikes:

Fears:

Sayings:

Extra:
Space unihorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space unihorse » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:38 am

Name: Red

Species: Maned Wolf

Fur/Skin/Other colour: Tawny with Black socks and mane

Eye colour: Black

Powers/abilities/styles/gifts: Jumping

Weapon(s): Teeth and Claws

Birth town: She doesnt remember

Previous towns: Earth

Current town: Searcher

History: She was taken from her mother early but managed to survive. She was just wandering around and was lucky enough to be chosen for the Searcher

Personality:Easygoing, Blunt, Sassy, Sarcastic, Apathetic, Disloyal, Dishonest

Strengths: Adapts quickly to new enviornments

Weaknesses: Antisocial

Family: Her brother Ari

Partner: None

Friends/relationships: None

Dislikes: Ranting, Being Alone, Cats

Fears: Death, Fire, Dogs

Sayings: '...no...'

Extra: None that I can think of
Space unihorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Lace| » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:47 pm

Name: Diamond

Species: Koolasuchas

Fur/Skin/Other colour: Fairly dark brown skin

Eye colour: Green

Powers/abilities/styles/gifts: Can stand on two legs and walk around (for about 25 minutes) and grip stuff in her hands

Weapon(s): A lazer gun she found lying on the ground and sometimes her teeth

Birth town: Unknown

History: One day, in a lab, a young Koolasuchas (about 11 months) ran in and started wreaking stuff. There were no humans there to stop her. Eventually, she hit a jar of something that would forever change the course of her life. The substance in the jar was peach coloured, and it was fairly smooth. It fell on her head, then she colapsed. Much later, the Koolasuchas woke up only to remember nothing of her life before, exept her name. She wondered where she was, and stood up on her hind legs to get a better look (of course, she didn't realize that she was never able to stand on two legs). She looked around again. "Hello?" she called out. "Anyone know what this place is, or why I'm here? I, Diamond the Koolasuchas, should know this." She then dropped herself to the floor, and picked up an odd contraption that had 'LaZer' writin on the side of it. She picked it up and pushed a button that sent a beam of light straight towards a wall. It blew up that part of the wall. Diamond's mouth gaped wide open, as she waddled as quickly as she could through the hole, still holding the 'LaZer'.

Personality: Kind of dumb, ocasionally has short bursts of intelegents, very clingy and trusting

Strengths: Physical strength

Weaknesses: Faliure at making good impressions

Family: Unkown

Partner: N/A

Friends/relationships: R.O.S.E. (best friend)

Dislikes: Anyone who is mean to her or her friends, large crowds, being an outcast

Fears: Being hated by her friends, being eaten whole

Sayings: "Is it edible?"

Extra: Making friends is a strugle for her, so she just sticks with the ones she has.

Name: R.O.S.E.

Species: Robotic Flamingo

Fur/Skin/Other colour: Some parts have normal, Flamingo pink feathers, but most of her body is grey metal

Eye colour: It varies, depending on her mood

Powers/abilities/styles/gifts: Can convert her beak into a lazer cannon, her pupils turn into⚠️ if she senses danger (it doesn't always work)

Weapon(s): Various lazer cannon and stuff built inter her wings and beak

History: R.O.S.E. (or just Rose) was an experiment conducted by humans 15 years ago to see if making companions that were animals mixed with robots (the animal would be mostly robot, but with just enough animal so that it could have real emotions and feel more like a friend) would be good for the future of humanity. The exparament went fairly wrong, for Rose had tons of glitches with her system, and the fact that sometimes her part of the brain didn't want to do what the computer part of her brain wanted her to do. The lab humunas decided they should do more research before handing her again, so they gave her sleeping medecine that would shut down both parts of her brain, and last for about 12 years, so the humans would have lots of time to research how to fix her. Unfortunately, they went extinct before they could do much research About 12 years later, she woke up only to see two holes in the walls around her. One shaped like an odd animal, the other had charred edges and was smoking slightly. She walked towards the smoking whole, and looked through, glancing in both directions outside of the hole. To her right, she saw a creature with a similar shape to the first hole, and ran after it. That was the start of a long lasting bond.

Personality:
Robot Personality -Helpful, listens to most orders
Flamingo Personality - sometimes sassy and sarcastic but caring in her own weird way

Streangths: Calculating stuff, attacking things, balance

Weaknesses: Information overloads (too much stuff said at once, it causes her system to glitch out), water, shrimp (she loves it too much), danger overload (pretty much the same thing as information overload, only with too much potential or defenite danger at once)

Family: N/A

Partner: N/A

Friends/relationships: Diamond

Dislikes: (All of this stuff but the last causes her system to glitch out) Too much danger, large crowds, too much information, calculating extremely large numbers, the thought of there being no more shrimp

Fears: Exploding, malfunctioning and accedentally hurting Diamond and/or her acquaintances in the process

Sayings: S-Sytem overload, n-n-now reseting r-rec-recnt information dat-dat-database.

Extra: R.O.S.E. stands for Robotic Organisim Sidekick Exparament
Last edited by |Lace| on Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wip
|Lace|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A M O N G S T A R S (All animal rp, open and accepting)

Postby Space unihorse » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:13 am

((Great! What position so you want for them, their all free at the moment))
Space unihorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Lace| » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:41 am

((I'd say Co Captian for Diamond and Engineer for R.O.S.E.))
wip
|Lace|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:19 pm

"Listen- as long as I do my job, why does it matter?"
> 'Virus'

> Six years

> Margay

> Male

> Engineer
> Technomancy- a combination of electrokinesis, metal manipulation, and the ability to mentally interface with electronics. It should be noted that Virus is not immune to electricity, and has many now-healed burn scars on his front paws from electricity-related mishaps.

> He is half blind- his right eye a milky-white and useless, though it glows green when he's using his abilities.

> Born in the wild, he was taken by a human lab around the age of six months- experimented on often which eventually resulted in his powers. Unfortunately the strength of his powers led to him often having to wear a collar that blocked him from using him, lest he escape and take most of the other experiments present with him- something he almost did after they originally manifested. He despises the now dead humans, but being an engineer on one of the ships was exactly what he was meant to do and with the planet in decline he didn't really see any reason to go against it.

> Virus is, or rather can be, quite sociable, though often with a serious sarcastic streak and he isn't one to give his emotions away easily. Guarded at the best of times and downright abrasive when annoyed, he actually does his best to distance himself from just about anyone. Even then he doesn't usually let those who have managed to force their way past his defenses in on his thoughts. He tends to try and bury most strong- usually negative- emotions, his general philosophy being that if he ignores them he doesn't have to deal with them. He is very intelligent, quick on his feet both literally and figuratively, and not one to leave anything half-done.
Having a poor sense of self-worth, he is under the impression that just about anyone- regardless of his personal feelings about them- are more 'important' than him, leading him to having a bit of a martyr complex in a pinch. He'll almost always place others well being above his own.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:27 am

Name: Kuvira

Species: Fossa

Fur/Skin/Other colour: Nutmeg brown with a lighter underside

Eye colour: Green

Powers/abilities/styles/gifts: She has a robotic suit that covers her left forepaw and part of her chest.

Weapon(s): She has a nice laser cannon built into that robotic suit of hers...that works maybe half of the time. The other times, claws and teeth are fine.

History: Kuvira is a fossa with an unusual ability for logical thinking. It was seen as weird among her kind for her to be that way, but she did well in her family group and made a life for herself in engineering fields. She eventually found out about the Searchers and applied for an engineer job; she was accepted, although late.

Personality: Kuvira is mostly friendly and is sarcastic at times, but is sometimes hostile towards ones with good intentions. She always strives to be better, which is why she made that robotic suit for herself.

Strengths: She's very good at logical thinking (making good decisions, coming to conclusions based off facts, etc.).

Weaknesses: She doesn't like outside help for most things, and will refuse assistance.

Family: Her parents of course, she doesn't have any siblings.

Partner: None

Friends/relationships: None at the moment

Dislikes: Disasters.

Fears: Large bodies of water water, death, fire, catastrophes

Sayings: "You really shouldn't do that."

Extra: N/A
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!