𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❂ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ - ʟɪᴍɪᴛᴇᴅ sᴘᴏᴛs

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❂ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ - ʟɪᴍɪᴛᴇᴅ sᴘᴏᴛs

Postby she's-sato » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:10 pm

The Children
of
Bast

For centuries, Bast's sacred animal, the cat, has been a revered animal that has played an important role in Egyptian religion and culture.They were mummified and buried along their masters upon death. Killing a cat was a punishable offense, and it was believed that the goddess, Bast, would punish those who harm her children.

While the humans always believed that their beloved felines were mere companions, they played a far more important role, one that humans were unaware of. Cats were the defenders of mankind, protecting and shielding them against the demons that lurk beneath the sand.

The cats of today are descended of the cats who were first blessed by the ancient Egyptian deities. From the moment cats leave their mothers, they are tasked with battling the demons that threaten mankind.

The battle against the demons have been going on for centuries and continues to this very day. With the gods to aid the felines, the demons shall never prevail. As long as the cats continue the fight, the demons shall be destroyed.
Last edited by she's-sato on Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❂ ʀᴜʟᴇs

Postby she's-sato » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:19 pm

The Children
of
Bast

𝐑 𝐮 𝐥 𝐞 𝐬

one. all of tess' rules apply two. you may have up to six characters and no more three. prolonged inactivity without an explanation will result in being kicked from the RP four. lgbt characters allowed five. post at least a paragraph (3-5 sentences) and each sentence must be complete six. you cannot be mates with your own character

DISCUSSION
Last edited by she's-sato on Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❂ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅs

Postby she's-sato » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:12 pm

The Children
of
Bast

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭
ohhelloCats are blessed at birth by one deity of ancient Egypt and are given specific
powers and abilities to benefit them in combat in the future when they grow older. Cats
can develop and strengthen their powers as they grow older and more experienced. While
cats are strong, they are not immortal and can be injured and die like humans. It is considered
forbidden for cats to use their powers to attack humans (except if they are possessed by
demons). If a cat uses their powers to attack or kill humans in any way, their powers will
be stripped from them.

ʀᴀ (2/2)
    The god of the sun, Ra is a powerful deity. Cats blessed by Ra are a rare and powerful feline indeed. They control flames and can teleport to any location that the sun touches. They are powered by the sun, and are weaker at night. Cats blessed by Ra may also transform into the hawk, his sacred animal.
sᴇᴛ (1/2)
    God of chaos and deserts, cats blessed by Set are clever and strong. They can shapeshift into a wide variety of beasts, such as: fennec foxes, boars, canines, humans, and hybrid animals. They control sand and deserts, the most powerful ones being able to create sandstorms.
ɪsɪs (1/2)
    Goddess of magic, healing and protection; cats blessed by Isis are very powerful. They are powerful healers and expert wielders of magic. Cats blessed by Isis also have the ability to fly and cure any sickness, disease, or virus.
ʜᴏʀᴜs (2/6)
    God of war and the sky; cats blessed by Horus are true warriors. They have the ability of flight and are blessed with excellent skills in combat. They can also shapeshift into falcons at will.
ᴀɴᴜʙɪs (1/6)
    God of embalming and mummification; cats blessed by Anubis are mostly healers. They heal major wounds and broken bones, though some cats blessed by Anubis can be fighters. They can summon the deceased for a short period of time to aid them in combat. Cats blessed by Anubis can turn into dogs and jackals.
ʜᴀᴛʜᴏʀ (1/6)
    The goddess of love; cats blessed by Hathor control the emotions of other creatures. More powerful cats that are blessed by Hathor can even control emotions of demons.
ɢᴇʙ (1/6)
    God of the earth; cats blessed by Geb can manipulate the earth and plants. They can also transform into snakes and geese. More powerful cats can even create earthquakes.
sᴏʙᴇᴋ (2/6)
    God of crocodiles and the nile river; cats blessed by Sobek are very large and physically strong. They can manipulate water as well as transform into crocodiles. More powerful cats can control crocodiles and create water from nothing.
ᴛʜᴏᴛʜ (2/6)
    God of knowledge and wisdom; cats blessed by Thoth are extremely intelligent. They have vast knowledge of the world and are able to speak every human language there is. More powerful cats can move objects with their minds.
sᴇᴋʜᴍᴇᴛ (1/6)
    The goddess of war; cats blessed by Sekhmet are very powerful and strong felines. They are gifted with immeasurable strength and the ability to transform into a lion. Cats blessed by Sekhmet can also heal, but their healing abilities are limited to flesh wounds.
ᴍᴀꜰᴅᴇᴛ (2/6)
    Goddess of justice; cats blessed by Mafdet can sense evil in creatures. Cats blessed by Mafdet are experts in slaying demons and other evil entities. They are very swift, fast, and clever. Cats blessed by Mafdet can transform into caracals, servals, and mongoose.
sᴇʀǫᴇᴛ (2/6)
    Goddess of medicine and healing venom; cats blessed by Serqet can heal wounds inflicted with venom and manipulate magic. Not only can they fight against venomous animals, but they themselves have venom in their claws and fangs. They can transform into snakes and scorpions.
Last edited by she's-sato on Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❂ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs

Postby she's-sato » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:19 pm

The Children
of
Bast
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xx
x

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭
◖Dali|6 years|Female|blessed by Isis|Garnet Lioness◗|◖Tiger|3 months|male|blessed by Geb|GarnetLioness◗
◖Abasi|4 years|Male|blessed by Serqet|GarnetLioness◗|◖Vandi|3 years|Female|Blessed by Hathor|GarnetLioness◗
◖Nemesis|3 years|Female|blessed by Ra|quix-ot-ic?◗|◖Henley|4 years|Female|blessed by Sobek|quix-ot-ic?◗
◖Sika|4 years|Female|blessed by Serqet|quix-ot-ic?◗|◖Victory|2.5 years|Female|blessed by Horus|quix-ot-ic?◗
◖Rasui|4 years|Male|blessed by Set|solas.◗|◖name|age|gender|deity|user◗
◖Kufu|4.5 years|Male|blessed by Ra|Canary22◗|◖Nasim|4 years|Female|blessed by Mafdet|houndjaw◗
◖Khial|8 months|Male|blessed by Thoth|houndjaw◗|◖name|age|gender|deity|user◗
◖name|age|gender|deity|user◗|◖name|age|gender|deity|user◗
Last edited by she's-sato on Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❂ sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ

Postby she's-sato » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:24 pm

The Children
of
Bast
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Season: The Dry Season
Weather: The temperature is extremely hot, it hasn't rained in months.
Time of Day: Early in the morning

Events
◖The dry season brings dread to the mortals, there will be many demons lurking the city.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❂

Postby she's-sato » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:26 pm

The Children
of
Bast

OPENCLOSED
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❂ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ - ʟɪᴍɪᴛᴇᴅ sᴘᴏᴛs

Postby she's-sato » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:09 am

𝑻 𝒊 𝒈 𝒆 𝒓
«tigermale3 monthsbisexualblessed by; gebmentions; -tagged; -»
─────────────────────────────────────────────
A small orange and white tom with greenish-brown eyes and a tiger-stripe patter collar with a bell

As Tiger's boy tossed the ball, Tiger mewed in excitement as he bounded after it. He growled, biting down on the ball and sinking his claws into it. His tail wiggled in excitement as his owner pulled the string. "Get back here!" He yowled as the ball escaped from his grip. Suddenly, his boy picked up Tiger and carried him to the kitchen No, my ball! He frowned and simply allowed himself to be carried away. "Bye, Tiger!" His boy said, petting his head as he placed him on the floor. The next thing he knew, the boy and his mother left the kitten all alone. He hated seeing them go, but this meant that he could explore the neighborhood. The mother always left the window above the sink open, so the little kitten leaped through it, landing on the grass with a soft thump. With his tail held high, he confidently trotted past his yard, eager to explore.

𝑫 𝒂 𝒍 𝒊
«dalifemale6 yearsbisexualblessed by; isismentions; - tagged; -»
A snow bengal; a white she-cat with icy-blue eyes and faint cream leopard spots on her body and
dark stripes on her legs, tail, and face

Had Dali not been blessed by Lady Isis, she would never leave her home. She was comfortable here and the streets were dangerous, why would she leave? But she has responsibilities now, and she must sacrifice her comfort for the sake of keeping her humans safe. Her pink tongue stuck out of her mouth as she panted lightly, unnerved by the head. The sun wasn't fully in the sky yet, and it was already hot as hell. She could only imagine how the heat would be like during midday. She trotted through the streets, a few humans petting her upon realizing she was a friendly housecat rather than a feral cat. Dali jumped on top of a car, sitting down and then proceeding to groom her soft white pelt. She hated fighting demons, the act always frightened her, but she knew she had to do it for the better of mankind.

𝑨 𝒃 𝒂 𝒔 𝒊
«abasimale4 yearsbisexualblessed by; serqetmentions; - tagged; -»
A large silver tabby tom with green eyes and large pointy ears

The tom had been awake for some time now, wandering the streets of Cairo in search for something to eat. It's been several days since he last ate, and he became rather weak and starved. He moved into an alley, jumping on top of a trashcan. Immediately, the scent of something off caught his nose. Something demonic. He raised his hackles as he pushed over the trashcan, and a small demon tumbled out. The demon hissed and leaped at Abasi, it's horrible demonic eyes staring directly into his.Without flinching, Abasi's claws bared from his paws, the venom dripping from it. He scratched the underside of the demon, causing it to howl in pain. Before the demon could escape, it vanished in a cloud of black smoke. And just as the door opened, and a human yelled and cursed at Abasi for knocking over his trashcan. Abasi yelped, running out of the alley and stopping when he was a good distance away. Sheesh, not a single thank you from these ungrateful humans! He thought with a huff.

𝑽 𝒂 𝒏 𝒅 𝒊
«vandifemale3 yearshomosexualblessed by; hathormentions; - tagged; -»
A balinese; a short coated white she-cat with blue point markings and striking icy blue eyes

As her human opened the door to leave, Vandi pushed her face between his leg and the doorway in an attempt to squeeze past. He jumped, pushing her back with his foot and laughing. "No, Vandi! You can't leave!" He said. Vandi smirked and nuzzled his leg. Suddenly, he stood up and held the door open. "Nevermind, you can go." Vandi snickered as she bounded past him before her powers wore off and he changed his mind. The gods may not like her using her powers to make her humans let her roam outside, but she figured her powers had no use in combat anyway. She had never encountered a demon yet, so she never could properly judge if this statement was true, but she always used it as an excuse for herself. She perched on top of a trash can, stretching out her back as her tail curled tightly.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:03 pm

Kufu
Male
4 1/2 years
Location; his den
Tags; open
Kufu woke up just as the sun peered over the horizon. He curled up again, wishing for just a few more minutes. A few minutes before the day began. A few minutes to catch up on sorely missed sleep. A few minutes to dream himself back into the first eight months of his life, to some of the only happy times he’d experienced. But Ra was calling him with the rising of the sun, and he must answer.

After a few minutes of vigorous stretching, he padded out of the abandoned house he had named his den. Sunlight filtered through the streets, and the roads were quiet. He felt his strength rise as the sunbeams struck his coat. Sitting down and tucking his tail around his paws, he faintly started purring. This is the best time of day, he thought to himself. Before the humans and their infernal noise wake up, and before the day’s demon-hunting begins. Perfect.
Last edited by coppercanary on Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:13 pm

Mɪᴜ II ♀ II Blessed by Thoth II open

Miu sat now awake under the shade of her favorite tree, looking out among the streets of Cairo. With her tail curled under her body, she yawned before taking a few graceful strides out under the warm sun. She had to find a spot more suitable and tucked away to observe. Can't have any demons spotting her out in the open under a tree. She wasn't sure if they showed up this time of day, but she wasn't foolish enough to try her safety. The cat found a decent spot on a roof, and scaled her way carefully up the face of the house. Getting on the roof itself was a bit difficult due to the overhang, but she managed with a tiny bit of struggle. She walked along the rooftop until she found herself on the peak. No demon could see her up there right away. Now to patrol.. Miu sat idle as a statue, scanning the place to make sure there was no evil. Or mice.

Mꜱʜᴀɪ II ♂ II Blessed by Horus II open

Mshai was long awake, and he was more than ready to begin his day of demon-hunting. The only thing stopping him was his breakfast, and the fact that his human was still home. Thankfully, the woman was very busy and had little time to remain at home. He felt bad about the fact that she had to wake up so early to go some place she hated for hours on end. But that meant more time for him to protect her from evil spirits. He waited an hour, finished his kibble, then watched as she pat his head before leaving the house in a flustered manner. The red cat then hopped on the kitchen counter to nudge the window open. It was never locked, and it was always easy to open. Mshai jumped down and transformed just before he made impact with the ground. It was still the time of day where it was quiet, but that wouldn't stop him from searching. No warrior lets his guard down. The falcon flew for a few minutes before perching himself on a tree. He wasn't out of sight, but he certainly had everything in his sight.

Aᴍɪꜱɪ II ♀ II Blessed by Geb II open

Amisi's human had already left for his work a while ago. She ate the last morsel of food before heading out. The way she got out was by means of the living room window. The strong glass pane against the back wall of the room was not an easy one to open, but using a bit of strength to unlock it and nudge it upwards an inch or two was all she needed. She transformed on the sill before sliding out the house and landing on the grass of her yard. She reverted back to her initial form and jumped over the fence to greet the city streets. She wasn't too worried something would jump out at her, since she had all eyes and ears alert. And even then, she was sure that there wouldn't be anything around this time of early morning. With a quiet sigh, she made her way through a few yards before looking up at the sun from someone's gazebo. She half-wanted to remain home and enjoy the day, but Geb had her blessed for a reason. To carry out his wishes.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gentle snacc » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:11 am

◈Quinn◈
Quinn woke up with the morning sunlight beaming on her silk pelt.Her weak limbs stretch as she focused her eyes on the door opening and closing from her owner leaving.She never really knew were her soft,loving owner went.Quinn just knew she would be back before the sky turned orange-ish pink and the sun fell.As the feline crawled out of her feathery bed,a yawns escaped her snout.Quinn is an outdoor cat which means there is a modest sized hole in the door that she can go in and out of.She squeezed her massive body through the small cat flap.It was relatively early when quinn woke up,and the day was just beginning.The boiling concrete burned her sensitive paws.As the warmness become heat,quinn launched for the hole in the gate.Once the feline was out she trotted towards a leaf pile that had been made by a tree.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[Tag;N/A] [ Gender; Female] [Transform;Ibis] [Blessed;Thoth] [Location;Resting in a left pile under a tree] [Age;4 years]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
gentle snacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me