Nobody Knew | OPEN AND ACCEPTING DOG RP

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Do you want to see more packs?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:31 am

Yes, 1 pack
25%
Yes, 2 packs
38%
Yes
13%
No
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: Nobody Knew | OPEN AND ACCEPTING DOG RP

Postby Zarina » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:00 pm

Zaenzu
Beta - Sandy Paws Pack - Female - 5y - Tags: Open

Stepping out of her den Zaenzu frowned mightily, as the sun got in her eyes. Her Tail kinked over her back as she stretched, humming softly as her body arched. Dark eyes sliding closed the black and brown she-dog, slowly re-opened her eyes and sat just outside her den. Zae glanced around the packs camp, noting that neither Bear or Captain were in camp. She huffed softly then muttered," I hope they get back soon, I'd hate to have to be so lonely." Her tone pure sarcasm and hummed then said," Well, might as well get something to eat."

Nozzac

Patrol Dog - Sandy Paws Pack - Male - 2y - Tags: Open

Nozzac shook out his long black fur as he padded along one of the packs borders. His mother was bound to be up by now, so maybe he could bring something back for his mother to eat. Giving a soft hum, Noz glanced around the border then growled softly. He paused for a heart-beat then muttered," Maybe I should get back to camp. The border seems safe enough." Nozzac shook his head then slowly turned around and began to pad away.

Sinzo
Patrol Dog - Pale Grove Pack - Female - 3y - Tags: Kargran

Pausing her grooming of her brother she looked up as she noticed a burr in her coat. Huffing softly the cinnamon-brown colored female, and quickly started to work the burr out of her short fur. Sinzo glanced at her brother as he spoke and barked," Maybe, But we can do that later, Kar." After getting out the burr, Sin gave her brother a quick lick and muttered,"What am I going to do today?" Shaking her head Sin, re-turned to grooming her brother.

Kargran
Hunter - Pale Grove Pack - Male - 3y - Tags: Sinzo

Letting out a silent groan the tan and black male rolled his shoulders as his sister worked over his fur. A little hungry Kargran leaned over and nipped at his sisters throat, asking if she wanted to go hunting. A soft sound left him as she spoke then sighed as he rolled his neck, silently delighting in the cracking in his neck. Kar laid his head on his paws then let out a soft hum. He could wait until later, he'd hate to leave his sister alone.
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nobody Knew | OPEN AND ACCEPTING DOG RP

Postby badlycroppedpuppy » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:49 am

"hey guys its me blix" blix said and then walked away
badlycroppedpuppy