SKY'S THE LIMIT)) closed.

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Ideas to spice up the rp <3

Poll ended at Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:35 am

Prophecy
5%
Spreading illness throughout the herds, weakening them
16%
Natural Disaster
16%
New deadly species
5%
Over Stallion Disappearance
21%
Major battles
11%
Forbidden romance
21%
Herds Allying against Eachother..?
5%

Total votes : 19

Re: SKY'S THE LIMIT)) open and accepting!

Postby iyori » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:12 am

brightsky | mare | yearling | mountain herd
brightsky gritted her teeth as she snapped and increased her speed, leaping through the cliffs and kicking aside the snow which laid on patches. she began to veer towards the higher part, diving under the pines, which successfully would cover her, even if the colt tried to trot. "anxious to be annoying aren't you?", she snarled before continuing to race uphill. the breeze shook her feathers and pulled back her mane as she ran, but the filly dared not to slow down. if she were to successfully drive away the colt, she would have to take desperate matters into her own hooves. immediately, a second idea began to take part in her brain as she wondered if it would possibly work. it was dangerous and could get both of them killed, but she was up for the chance. and it would be very, very easy to fall into..
iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butters! » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:45 am

⁅ RICKY // MALE // YEARLING // SUN HERD ⁆ ⁅ TAGGED; BRIGHTSKY ⁆
    ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
    Ricky groaned. He couldn't fly much longer, but he couldn't run either. He took off after her,
    eventually finding her under some trees. He found purchase on the rocks and blocked her
    path to the top of the mountain. "No, go back! You are coming with me whether you like
    it or not." He had a serious look on his face and his voice carried a menacing tone. He
    sounded more like a warrior than a colt. He was hoping he could intimidate her into
    going back but he knew the chances were slim.

((Sibuna, I was waiting on your colt to do something, not sure if you were waiting for me? I can have Flintwing call Scorch out or something?))
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sibuna » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:14 am

((oops, didn't realize that. Sorry))

Scorch | Colt/Yearling | Mountain Herd | Tagged: <Brightsky, Ricky>

Scorch had become pretty much desensitized to most of the noises around him -- birds chirping, the occasional whinny from one pegasus to another, etc -- but another certain sound had finally cought his attention, bickering. Bickering, bickering, bickering.. why is every horse always arguing? Scorch thought, irritated, as the colt drifted closer the epicenter of the most annoying thing he could think of. His ears flattened and his eyes narrowed as the voices steadily grew clearer. Young pegasus definitely, probably yearlings. Scorch turned around, ready to go back to grazing, when it hit him - Wait a moment, he thought, Brightsky and I are the only yearlings residing in Mountain Herd, so who.. His intrest piqued, and he bristled unwillingly, cantering now, toward them. It could always just be a young warrior, he rationalized, but Scorch's gut told him otherwise. When Scorch caught sight of them, a colt perched on a boulder, and filly on the ground beneath a copse of trees, he released a snort of outrage. The filly, no doubt, was Brightsky, but Scorch had no idea who the other was, but he heard him speaking what the dappled yearling assumed to be threats. Coming to a halt, he stomped a hoof down firmly as he looked between the two, silent for a moment. "Who are you?" Scorch asked, disdainfully, attempting to ignore Brightsky.
Sibuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butters! » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:10 am

⁅ RICKY // MALE // YEARLING // SUN HERD ⁆ ⁅ TAGGED; BRIGHTSKY, SCORCH ⁆
    ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
    Ricky snorted. "I could ask the same of you." He glared at Scorch. "I swear to the
    great mare if you don't watch it I will kick you off of this mountain!" The colt
    was smaller than Ricky and Ricky would use it to his advantage. He jerked
    towards the colt to see if he would flinch. He stopped inches before the colt's
    face and swatted him with a wing, all the time watching Brightsky. He snickered.
    "Trying to play hero are we? Well why don't you leave that to real horses and
    run along now." He nosebutted Scorch and clacked his teeth, lips waving as
    he gave a whinnied laugh. "Go along now, run to your over stallion and tell
    him a sun herd colt is here! I'm sure he'll believe you." Ricky gave another
    snort and pushed Scorch with his hoof. He needed to see how the colt would
    respond to things.

((No problem, was just wondering who was going to initiate something))
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sibuna » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:05 pm

Scorch | Colt/Yearling | Mountain Herd | Tagged:<Ricky, Brightsky>

He took the blow from the colt's wing and stood his ground. "Why I'm here? Well, let's see, perhaps its because this is Mountain Herd territory. Which makes you a trespasser. Besides, this place is far too dangerous for a poor, fragile little Sun Herd yearling to be prancing about." Scorch neighed mockingly. "You might chip your perfect little hoof! Personally, I'm surprised you've made it this far." He turned his scornful gaze to Brightsky, not saying anything, but his blue eyes questioning - he didn't truely want to start a fight woth this Sun Herd colt (as he had not been taught how to fight properly), but he knew how to kick and bite, and, he hoped, in an emergency, he would be able to hold his own.
Sibuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iyori » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:34 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT
I'm so sorry everyone but because of the lack of players and generalized inactivity, it'd be best if this role play was closed. anyone is free to remake this.. just notify me so I can check it out <3
The herds fate is now decided- they are forever victorious!
iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butters! » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:58 am

angelic.holly wrote:ANNOUNCEMENT
I'm so sorry everyone but because of the lack of players and generalized inactivity, it'd be best if this role play was closed. anyone is free to remake this.. just notify me so I can check it out <3
The herds fate is now decided- they are forever victorious!

Aww, sad to see it go. But I understand.
    I would offer to remake it but I don't know if i would manage it properly. o:
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me