dragon roleplay(open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: dragon roleplay(open)

Postby FrozenLobster » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:31 pm

Rishid began leaping from tree to tree. His claws gripped tight for extra secruity. Rishid didn't have any height problem, he kinda enjoyed the feelings of being free and wind blasting his face. Rishid also got another feeling that he should switches from being sneaky to straight-forward. "This is another dragon Rishid! They won't be as clueless as a human." When he reaches to the clearing, Rishid studies this area. It's pretty peaceful until strong scent of ashes and charcoal stirring his nose. He start approaching this dragon with a straight face."Aren't you bored just by sitting here, and act like a hunter?"(Another word for stalker)
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:27 pm

Sharingan laugh rumbled from deep inside her chest, a sound that one would expect an amused tiger to make. She tilted her large head as her blood-red eyes focused on the other dragon. "I really don't find new activity boring at all. Besides, it's not often that other dragons encroach on the edges of my territory." Her talons tapped the branch absentmindedly. She was completely relaxed at the moment. This newcomer didn't appear to be hostile.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:54 pm

"But where's your slaves though?" He asked sarcastly. Rishid barely holds on his smile when he said the word 'slave'. It's one of his talent of being sarcastic. "Are you sure you own this side of territory? I know this place is fresh and all, but where are other dragons? I would've feel real bad if you are a loner." He commented before release a sigh.
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aries . » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:11 am

[ hi there, may I join? :) ]

[ This is Medina ]

[ Aries . ]

Commissions

Roleplays

Aries .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:06 pm

Oooh Medina is a cool dragon))

Sharingan curled a lip. "Slaves? What slaves do you speak of? A hairless creature like the one you're fostering can hardly be considered as such." Humans made poor slaves in her opinion. But she had nothing against them, since humans were clever. "This is the very very edge of my territory, yes. Another mile or two and you'll be completely over the border. I don't really share very well with others, so most dragons rarely come this way. I'll make an exception because you all interest me so."
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:41 pm

Rishid felt a little uncomfortable, but he smiled. "Sure. My current pack(is that what they called it?) is boring anyway. I guess I wanna experience a new adventure." He answered. He does have few motives, but he wouldn't let them slip easily.
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zakaraexe » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:21 pm

Ginger jump on this dragon and growls for the leader sergeant and sergeant growls at ginger to let her go sorry about him
Hello everyone I will work on this soon I hope wip :)
I'm a Dragon! Dragons are strong, proud, noble, direct, fiery, artistic, intellectual, eccentric, show off Sometimes they can be arrogant, violent, brash, controlling.
Zakaraexe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:17 pm

A group of dragons is called a weyr! And who is Ginger? I searched the whole rp and never once saw a ginger )) Sharingan never liked large numbers of dragons around either. It was understandable why he would break away from it to find his own destiny. "That is very commendable -" Her sentence was broken as Ginger jumped on her. She wasn't aware that the other dragons viewed her as a threat. The dark dragon shrieked and snapped at Ginger until the icy looking dragon told him off.
Sharingan flared her wings with a hiss at the two new dragons. "Rude!"
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:40 pm

((Thank you so much!))
Rishid quckly leaps into middle of this fight. His body curved to make a barrier. "Woah! Every dragon should calm down! I know this one(Sharigan) is a outsider, but violence can only causes more choas." He did his best at explaining.
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aries . » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:55 pm

is Medina accepted?]]